Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
LMAO! Gurrrllllll I don't be thinking about DMs but I don't realize just how mad I be making people on this forum. Half the shyt I be talking just seems like plain ole common sense shyt but I be baiting white trolls all out in the open.

Blk dudes usually just don't have that toxic thrist energy and be cool as cucumbers. Meanwhile...

:russ::mjlol::blessed::deadmanny::bryan:
You telling me that people actually be reading them books you post to even get mad at them?
BFB6C020-C071-4D80-BE20-126C2FFCED67_zpsbwc1yqkp.png

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You telling me that people actually be reading them books you post to even get mad at them?
BFB6C020-C071-4D80-BE20-126C2FFCED67_zpsbwc1yqkp.png
:lolbron::mjlol: LEGIT MAD.

Meanwhile, I be trying to respect the gravity of the situati-LMAO!

Who am I kidding? Damn near every time I come on this site, I leave with a headache and in tears from laughing so hard.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I hit you up. You hit me back. I ignored you. You hit me again. I asked to connect. You said no. End if story. Why you putting all this extra on it?

He's right about this:ehh:

He/she hit him back,apparently he/she liked the attention:mjgrin:

Looks like either way,this is an L that you were probably corresponding with a man and he was enjoying your convo:picard:.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i can imagine at least 80% of these nikkas on here has sent ton of DMs to these chicks...probably offering to pay they way to travel to see them

the coli has it's own 90 day fiance.....where dudes fall in love with KEYSTROKES after about a week

you gotta be a pure lame to try to holla at a female on a message board.
that POF and Tinder shyt lame to me, but a message board is the bottom of the barrel. I would never :hhh:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Looks like either way,this is an L that you were probably corresponding with a man and he was enjoying your convo:picard:.
This is an obvious L for me either way you look at it. She been making shyt up this whole time. Me even going in the the DMs was and L

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Hes not right about shyt in this thread, fuk r u reading? He has nothing else so now he's on that. Pure desperation bcuz he's out here looking like a lame. His whole shyt was proven wrong.
If I wanted him, I would have been talking to him, and wouldn't have posted this shyt in the first place, stupid. If I wanted his time and attention, I would have rocked with him,he's an easy mark ass simp. But since I value myself and not into using dudes, or with the games, I ceased contact. If anything, I was being too nice and too receptive when I first started posting here, until I figured out what was really good, u dumb chatty fuk. Ask him why he's whining like a fakkit? You sound like a jealous ho..Maybe because you want him to fukk you?
:ohhh::wrist:

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Hes not right about shyt in this thread, fuk r u reading? He has nothing else so now he's on that. Pure desperation bcuz he's out here looking like a lame. His whole shyt was proven wrong.
If I wanted him, I would have been talking to him, and wouldn't have posted this shyt in the first place, stupid. If I wanted his time and attention, I would have rocked with him,he's an easy mark ass simp. But since I value myself and not into using dudes, or with the games, I ceased contact. If anything, I was being too nice and too receptive when I first started posting here, until I figured out what was really good, u dumb chatty fuk. Ask him why he's whining like a fakkit? You sound like a jealous ho..Maybe because you want him to fukk you?
:ohhh::wrist:

Very unbecoming talk from a so called woman,certainly can't value yourself speaking like this:martin:. Call it what you want "being too nice and too receptive" if that makes you feel better. You went back for more and asked if he had anything more for you,and asked where he was from. If you are actually a grown woman and not a child,you know that is you showing a continued interest,and shows you wanted to hear more from him.

So he is right in that sense,its clear you hit him back,whatever your reasons are that you claim now. These idiots will blindly believe you were "just being nice" because they can't imagine a so called woman on a internet forum being lonely and desperate enough to enjoy attention he/she is getting on here. Nothing suprising to me,unnatractive and unbearable women have wi-fi too unfortunately:martin:.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Very unbecoming talk from a so called woman,certainly can't value yourself speaking like this:martin:. Call it what you want "being too nice and too receptive" if that makes you feel better. You went back for more and asked if he had anything more for you,and asked where he was from. If you are actually a grown woman and not a child,you know that is you showing a continued interest,and shows you wanted to hear more from him.

So he is right in that sense,its clear you hit him back,whatever your reasons are that you claim now. These idiots will blindly believe you were "just being nice" because they can't imagine a so called woman on a internet forum being lonely and desperate enough to enjoy attention he/she is getting on here. Nothing suprising to me,unnatractive and unbearable women have wi-fi too unfortunately:martin:.
Bytch stfu...not reading that faq babble. And it was a 1.5 day convo total..dumb fuk. A month after I started posting. Going back for more???? Dude is so in his feelings he acted like he was talking to me for months...Lmao! Check ya man ...he needs help. And for you to say all that, trying to defend him is wild homo and sus. Dude posted a doctored convo on Twitter from coli dms.that wouldn't have been but a hour convo to him in real.life. get off his dyck, faggit. You must really be in love. No man defends these antics. Whole exchange was less than 600 words...ending with me telling him to fuk off bc he's a weirdo.but yeah...I wanted attention...
:deadmanny::dead:
Ur writing more up caping for him than I wrote in my whole entire dm "convo" exchange with him...
:mjlol::deadmanny:

Last edited:

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
Bytch stfu...not reading that faq babble. And it was a 1.5 day convo total..dumb fuk. A month after I started posting. Going back for more???? Dude is so in his feelings he acted like he was talking to me for months...Lmao! Check ya man ...he needs help. And for you to say all that, trying to defend him is wild homo and sus. Dude posted a doctored convo on Twitter from coli dms.that wouldn't have been but a hour convo to him in real.life. get off his dyck, faggit. You must really be in love. No man defends these antics. Whole exchange was less than 600 words...ending with me telling him to fuk off bc he's a weirdo.but yeah...I wanted attention...
:deadmanny::dead:
Ur writing more up caping for him than I wrote in my whole entire dm "convo" exchange with him...
:mjlol::deadmanny:

@Nicole0416 be coming at nikkas neck like ya'll her son who didnt put the chicken out to thaw. Cotdamn :whew: