Why The FUCC Is It SO Hard To Get Hired? (Have Any Of Yall Had This Problem?)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If your own dad won't even hire you, then he either knows something about you we don't, or he just wants better for you.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Vince-Vaughn-And-Owen-Wilson-Confused-In-Wedding-Crashers.gif
He's actually telling the truth breh, LSU has networking events and its filled with white people, I don't really feel comfortable walking in there alone as the only black guy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Sad how society has been conditioned to willingly go in debt for an over priced education and then transition to begging companies to hire them as they willingly settle for crumbs.

College education is overrated unless you're in a profession that requires it like a doctor or scientist or engineer. People graduate with these bullshyt majors and think somebody gonna respect it. Where u went to school is important. What activities you did are important as well.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:coffee:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-08/americans-not-labor-force-rise-record-93194000

Americans Not In The Labor Force Rise To Record 93,194,000

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/08/2015 16:57 -0400

In what was an "unambiguously" unpleasant April jobs payrolls report, with a March revision dragging that month's job gain to the lowest level since June of 2012, the fact that the number of Americans not in the labor force rose once again, this time to 93,194K from 93,175K, with the result being a participation rate of 69.45 or just above the lowest percentage since 1977, will merely catalyze even more upside to the so called "market" which continues to reflect nothing but central bank liquidity, and thus - the accelerating deterioration of the broader economy.

End result: with the civilian employment to population ratio unchanged from last month at 59.3%, one can easily on the chart below why there will be no broad wage growth any time soon, which will merely allow the Fed to engage in its failed policies for a long, long time.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, I just finished college two weeks ago. Starting tomorrow I'm going job hunting again, so I won't be posting as much. Anyway, why is it so hard to get employed. Real talk, I filled out over 40 job applications and went to places personally and still CAN'T get hired. I never had work experience because I always focused on my studies. Have anyone else had a similar issue?

I'm having the same problem. The issue could be your resume, your name, your lack of work experience, or where you're applying. I have since changed my resume, started using a different name and made up work experience. You should try it.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
One good thing as a black man u have a degree, bad thing about it u black..

U have to settle for a temporary job that's not in your field and build up your experience or just to pay the bills till u find a job that fits u...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sad how society has been conditioned to willingly go in debt for an over priced education and then transition to begging companies to hire them as they willingly settle for crumbs.

College education is overrated unless you're in a profession that requires it like a doctor or scientist or engineer. People graduate with these bullshyt majors and think somebody gonna respect it. Where u went to school is important. What activities you did are important as well.

I always said DO NOT go to college for anything that is not STEM related AND if you do understand that NOBODY OWES YOU A DAMN THING just because you went to college. Our society needs Liberal Arts majors, yes, but those people must realize their areas are not in demand so dont blame nobody but yourself for incurring a butt load of debt for a career that doesn't exist. I always said if you want to do all that extra ish that isn't in demand, get a skilled trade to at least put food on the table and help fund your education and go after your passion on the side, its not easy but unless you are a rich kid, you and your parents are damn fools sending you to college to major in some nonsense and incur debt.