Why The FUCC Is It SO Hard To Get Hired? (Have Any Of Yall Had This Problem?)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You have to get the A+ cert first, then the others. That's what I was told most look for the A+.
I would rather go to college and have instructors and other students that i can net work with On top of grtting certs than just sitting at home studying for certs. Thats just me though. In this day in age it is foolish to not have At min a Business degree if you arent starting your business right now. You are better off grtting a job at a cell phone store making 40-50k a yr and have them pay for your certs if thats what you want opposed to paying money for certs to get a 10-12dollar an hour help desk job and hoping you grt promoted or higher as a non contractor so you can have actual benefits

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: NO you don't. I'm a IT major and I'm not even wasting time or money getting that cert

Lol exactly i dont have none of these damn certs but then again i didnt go to college to fix computers and be glorifiyed customer service reps. Im in Software development, only Cert i may need is PMP and that isnt even needed if you have had an actual job and experience and i would rather my company oay for a masters than focus on certs that require membership amd renewal. Experience>>>>degree>>>> certs. This aint 1993.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
nikkas get hired all the time. Yall love a good excuse. Does :mjpls: hurt, sure but its not impossible to get a job. OPs lackadaisical career focus in college is what has put him in this position... Im sure there are brehs dude graduated with who had jobs lined up before graduation. Dont lean on :mjpls: as an excuse for not handling business, thats our biggest downfall

Im saying that, like you agree, it does play into it. And i agree with you, it isnt THE reason. I have been on interviewers where i just felt the :mjpls: vibe but i just keep it moving. It be like that sometimes

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone probably already said this, but just trying to do my part and help out;

The most important thing is knowing someone that can vouch for you. It's like a hundred times more important than anything on your resume.

If you know someone that can get you into any job even marginally related to some shyt you're trying to do, take it and focus on being the standout employee there and taking on different responsibilities you can put on a resume.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
because this system is rigged and there aren't no jobs.....and the few that's out there, ppl practice nepotism and keep the jobs amongst friends and family....but keep grinding you'll find something
real shyt, my homeboy found his dreamjob after being laid off and spending 3 years looking for work. They kept dude on board for like 8 months, brought in their niece, had him train her and fired him.:wow: ice cold

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Someone probably already said this, but just trying to do my part and help out;

The most important thing is knowing someone that can vouch for you. It's like a hundred times more important than anything on your resume.

If you know someone that can get you into any job even marginally related to some shyt you're trying to do, take it and focus on being the standout employee there and taking on different responsibilities you can put on a resume.

Those references come through in the clutch. I'm at a point in my career now, where race is still what it is, but people can't be all that selective at the end of the day because if they hire someone and they are fukking up, both the hired person and the person that hires them can get fired. They have to go with the best candidate, race be damned. If I fukk up with the numbers in my analyst job, I could cause the loss of millions of dollars. You take the best person available, not the best white person available.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Listen, I just finished college two weeks ago. Starting tomorrow I'm going job hunting again, so I won't be posting as much. Anyway, why is it so hard to get employed. Real talk, I filled out over 40 job applications and went to places personally and still CAN'T get hired. I never had work experience because I always focused on my studies. Have anyone else had a similar issue?

Your best best is to get another job first and gain work experience. I have beat out people with college degrees based off personality and job experience. I've done everything from dishes,flipping burgers, sales, serving and management . Been working since I was 14.

Work experience goes a long way breh

Good luck to you breh

I was gonna put this Ina spoiler but fukk it. A trick I've done in the past and other people do to is to lie about job experience. The key is to find a place that has closed down(independent business ) and give the number of a friend or family member to vouch for you. Not sure if your heavy on Facebook or whatever so that might make it harder since they look at that shyt now. I stay off the grid, don't have any of those things so jobs can never find me.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
i'm good at finding jobs, maybe cus i'm light skinned. got that complexion for the protection for the collection. quit my job at the theater about a week and a half ago, and found a job that paid literally twice as much a week later lol

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
there are not enough jobs at your level, breh. you may have to start punching down, get your feet wet in a crap job, then try to move up within the company. :francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Your best best is to get another job first and gain work experience. I have beat out people with college degrees based off personality and job experience. I've done everything from dishes,flipping burgers, sales, serving and management . Been working since I was 14.

Work experience goes a long way breh

Good luck to you breh

I was gonna put this Ina spoiler but fukk it. A trick I've done in the past and other people do to is to lie about job experience. The key is to find a place that has closed down(independent business ) and give the number of a friend or family member to vouch for you. Not sure if your heavy on Facebook or whatever so that might make it harder since they look at that shyt now. I stay off the grid, don't have any of those things so jobs can never find me.
This. I tried being honest but I am juicing my resume up.