Why The FUCC Is It SO Hard To Get Hired? (Have Any Of Yall Had This Problem?)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Go the extra mile like I am doing now and do cover letters. Look at finding a job as business-to-business and highlight experiences in regards to what they need and why they need it from you.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
no experience and you don't even have an A+ cert :mjlol:

I have no degree and am making solid dollars working as a book keeper while i finish
school

I worked for hertz for awhile alongside kids with business undergrads that even had minors :francis:

I'd say check a car rental place. You can make decent money since you get a bonus every month, and with your degree when the time comes move up.

why didn't you work :why:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Also, unfairly or not, they are going to see a 21 year old person without work experience as entitled. You should have been trying to get some paper somewhere. Like, how do we know that this guy is going to treat the job with the reverence that we feel it deserves. He can quit whenever, he's still got a roof over his head, food on his table. A lot of people think like that.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
most people I know got a job through hook ups/networking bs, sometimes with completely unrelated majors but get that on the job training...cold world breh. also a lot of :mjpls: going on out there. stay up

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall dudes should really considered starting ur own businesses....or atleast have a side hustle or some type of investment...stop getting trapped in these jobs...they're a waste of life...u only get one...i rather make 30k independently than a 100k working some job that suck my soul...but that's just me

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
yall dudes should really considered starting ur own businesses....or atleast have a side hustle or some type of investment...stop getting trapped in these jobs...they're a waste of life...u only get one...i rather make 30k independently than a 100k working some job that suck my soul...but that's just me
I plan to start my own business by 28.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
where are you looking at and in what field....

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
OP, you need to find someone, an adult to mentor you. Someone that is at a level of success you want to achieve. Find someone friend's parents, professor , parent's friend. You are in college, so you at least have access to that much. The rest falls into place after that.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got a job in my field two months after I graduated with ZERO experience. But I know I got lucky as hell. My boss's son went to high school with my little sister and we live in the same neighborhood.:blessed:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
get a sales job. Tell them you want the maximum pay scale. Tell them you sell the most in the summers. Watch you have companies willing to put money in your bank and pay for you to live somewhere.