Why The FUCC Is It SO Hard To Get Hired? (Have Any Of Yall Had This Problem?)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Student Loans for when I did comp science. I was bamboozled and mislead. I didn't find out until the fall of my second semester about certs. I wasn't told a lot of stuff. So, in total I owe 10k.

You're not going to get a job with only certs when you're competing against people with both certs and degrees.

Computer Science degree >>> Certs

Stop listening to idiots :scust:

Last edited:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Op can come up by investments. In my own boss fukk a job

Ole "you should be here" ass nikka

3kkpkfo-gif.3195

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Your not going to get a job depending only certs when you're competing against people with both certs and degrees.

Computer Science degree >>> Certs

Stop listening to idiots :scust:

Yea, Computer Science has mothing to do with certs Comp Sci is programming, it pisses me off how people throw around "IT" like its one job and not an area with thousands of different roles. If your goal is in life to fix computers and set up routers then enjoy your HS diploma and certs, but you arent getting a real job in the IT world with certs. The simple fact when dudes mention "A+" tells me all i need to know. If you have to study for the A+ then That area of IT isnt for you, and rhe A+ is useless unless you want to work at best buy. Not knocking OP, im just speaking in general when folks make idiotic assumptions about the tech industry as if IT is just fixing computers

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yea, Computer Science has mothing to do with certs Comp Sci is programming, it pisses me off how people throw around "IT" like its one job and not an area with thousands of different roles. If your goal is in life to fix computers and set up routers then enjoy your HS diploma and certs, but you arent getting a real job in the IT world with certs. The simple fact when dudes mention "A+" tells me all i need to know. If you have to study for the A+ then That area of IT isnt for you, and rhe A+ is useless unless you want to work at best buy. Not knocking OP, im just speaking in general when folks make idiotic assumptions about the tech industry as if IT is just fixing computers
You have to get the A+ cert first, then the others. That's what I was told most look for the A+.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
These ARE the real answers.
nikkas get hired all the time. Yall love a good excuse. Does :mjpls: hurt, sure but its not impossible to get a job. OPs lackadaisical career focus in college is what has put him in this position... Im sure there are brehs dude graduated with who had jobs lined up before graduation. Dont lean on :mjpls: as an excuse for not handling business, thats our biggest downfall

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
we know what. but WHAT stocks and bonds should op invest to specifically give him 1 name of your lowest earning stock or bond

I am trying to tell I but I not listening no point of helping someone who don't wanna b help