Why The FUCC Is It SO Hard To Get Hired? (Have Any Of Yall Had This Problem?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I made a more intelligent post than u ever did. U should be thankful I'm waking u up. fukk a job
You sound like a fukking idiot. What do you do sit home and collect checks? nikka, I don't wanna be another statistic
full

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It hurts to do that, but I'm at the point now of fukk it. I gotta do what I have to do. This system is a fukking mess anyhow.
man i was raised the same naive way telling lies is bad ect. but im telling you this world is a disgusting place imagine there are people who are born with more money than you will ever earn in your life how are you supposed to compete with that? the same people who are ceo's etc got there by lies.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
i've only realized over this past year the key to winning in life is to lie and cheat. the game we are in is already rigged. No fortune is built without lies or cheating. OP you need to make up experience and exaggerate experience

Hell yeah. If you've done it once or seen it done once, you have experience. Dress that resume up. Also, for the down time that you have now, teach yourself some new skills.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
i agree with you but let's keep it real you've only thrown out generic statements. how is op supposed to invest with little to no capital? it could take years until op sees any ROI

Op can come up by investments. In my own boss fukk a job

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
man i was raised the same naive way telling lies is bad ect. but im telling you this world is a disgusting place imagine there are people who are born with more money than you will ever earn in your life how are you supposed to compete with that? the same people who are ceo's etc got there by lies.
100% Agreed

Learn to invest nikka I'm make guwap
Now, you are trolling. P.S. investing can be risky what if the investment fails? You're fukked.