Why The FUCC Is It SO Hard To Get Hired? (Have Any Of Yall Had This Problem?)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My father is a foreman of a construction job and he won't even hire me. However, he always love to talk shyt to me. It honestly makes me even more upset.

Yeah, he says I wouldn't last and he won't even give me a chance. I've been looking for work for over a year. I've filled out online no reply. Then, I would go up and do paper applications NO luck.

RealAcademicEmu-max-1mb.gif

His dad identified his ain't shyt nature 3 years ago. I mean I know I was a drag on my parents because I was taking a while to finish my double major (not no bullshyt nursing and theater arts :skip:) but Jesus Christ. At no point did they ever essentially tell me that I wasn't even fit to bang rocks together for a living.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Next time u interview can u audio record the interview, we can see what we can improve with your answers. It’s all about what u say.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
after i caught my first case it was hard af to find a job. me n my boys would go job hunting and they’d get hired over me even tho we got the same experience n shyt. took it to a temp agency and the rest is history