Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not white :snoop:

IMG-20130204-215948.jpg

Face is blurred out for obvious reasons.

:picard: stop skipping leg day breh

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
All of this is moot for one simple reason: those that see themselves as principled, of whatever political stripe, have allowed themselves to be dictated to by zealots because they need numbers in order to win elections. Then they spend three years trying to clean up their public image and go into the fourth year campaigning, and nothing of worth actually gets done in terms of governance.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
":mjcry: Someone has a different opinion and worldview than me"
Thats what it comes down to, and why I stopped going to "Higher Learning" altogether.

I don't fukk with Trump or the GOP at all, but someone on the left needs to reconcile them being the party of tolerance with them also being the party of cancel culture. It's a fukking joke.

I hate humanity. Any time humans get a little power they abuse it. EVERY fukkING TIME!!!!!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If you neg a Trump supporter on here let me know and I'll rep you. Let's get all these c00ns and Klansmen in the red or get em the fukk off the board.
Be scared of anyone who doesn't think like you brehs.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name who she wrongly locked up...and why don't you care about Republicans? :coffee:

How could you say that if you are Black? Republicans are packing courts and making policies to push Blacks further in poverty. So, what exactly do you mean?

can you read or do you just want to argue on the internet :hhh:

you're the one who brought up republicans as a response to me laughing at cacmala. cacmala does the same things as those republicans so to bring her up shows how retarded you are :mjlol: maybe try looking up her history instead of arguing over nothing on the internet:camby: and no, i will not do the work for you :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facts and history in a worldwide spectrum has shown this
inherent character flaw of man

people touch a lil power and they go beserk. it could be the simplest shyt like being a doorman in charge of a venue and they think they run the spot exhibiting bias and favoritism etc. shyt is a major weakness

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
can you read or do you just want to argue on the internet :hhh:

you're the one who brought up republicans as a response to me laughing at cacmala. cacmala does the same things as those republicans so to bring her up shows how retarded you are :mjlol: maybe try looking up her history instead of arguing over nothing on the internet:camby: and no, i will not do the work for you :mjlol:
Make claims without receipts brehs. Criticize a black Senator but have no smoke for racist cac Senators brehs :camby:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Black Conservative who also happens to be an Atheist -- my world-view runs in direct opposition to 99% of black people...and I'm completely fine with that.

I feel like a Star athlete who got drafted by a losing franchise...I keep trying to help the organization turn things around but this historical-loser seems to think the answer to all of this losing is to keep doing the same shyt for another 400 years.

It gets old -- and eventually you stop caring about the win-loss record of the team and you just look to put-up good stats for yourself.

I'm not requesting a trade nor am I leaving in free-agency -- you're stuck with me and my ideas -- but I'm not optimistic about this season or the next...maybe we'll draft a few more like me in the next couple decades and begin to right this ship...

...maybe.
:hhh:Assuming that this poster is actually black, he represents the mentality of some other supposedly black posters like @Rell Lauren @satam55 @YouMadd? and others. Pathetic losers.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make claims without receipts brehs. Criticize a black Senator but have no smoke for racist cac Senators brehs :camby:

this retard can vote :mjlol: but can't even use google :picard:

"she's black so she must be good" :laff:

i haven't once supported a republican or said i did, i said i hated people like cacmala so how could i ever support republicans? she's one of them :umad:

you're from the west coast and you still don't know? :picard:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Thats what it comes down to, and why I stopped going to "Higher Learning" altogether.

I don't fukk with Trump or the GOP at all, but someone on the left needs to reconcile them being the party of tolerance with them also being the party of cancel culture. It's a fukking joke.

I hate humanity. Any time humans get a little power they abuse it. EVERY fukkING TIME!!!!!

stop crying