Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Which is why I think that the whole competition of who gets the most ass is pointless. Or when people label others as "pussiless nikkas". That's the same pedestal placing that we keep saying is no bueno, only it's on the other side of the fence.

And with the social media girls traveling to Dubai, let's be honest. Are those the type of women we'd want raising our kids? Can you really kiss these girls on the mouth, when a few months ago she was taking shyt bombs and piss rivers to the face? I don't care if she's the baddest on Earth.. if I know how she gets down, that reflects badly on me. Because clearly, I'd rather put an attractive woman over my own self-respect. That's what being a man is all about, having your own morals not breaking them for anybody. Cause if a fat ass and a pretty face can convince you to break your word... then you're no different than the simps. At that point, it's not a question of how someone will break you, it's when.

These days, a lot of lost ass dudes think that p*ssy = money. More people become rappers for getting easy p*ssy than financial freedom. Some dudes are broke as shyt, but they say "I'm getting p*ssy." p*ssy in general is overinflated as it is and it is fukking the entire dynamics of society up.

Yeah, you gotta make these big booty/ pretty faced females know that they ain't nothing special and a few of them that are on IG and go to Dubai, they can't even be decent mothers because their (future) kids will research it and see what they moms have done. :scust:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Sir you do know you contradicted yourself with bold right? Just because they don't roll up like hey shorty don't mean they don't give dudes a chance most of the time dudes just don't take the hints. Hell you just gave an example

Never said they don't give chances, just that rarely do they walk up to you and ask you out straight-forward. They do the hint things cause they're more shook of rejection than we are, and it's 'tradition' to. If they didn't give hints or provide an opportunity, they'd be in trouble if we decided today we gave up.

yup, im experiencing it now....my business is starting to pop a lil, and my bytch attention rising with it........these hos r something else man

It is what it is. I don't blame some people for getting a little jaded. But that's how things work, and you just have to keep it humble and not let it get to your head.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
maybe we should draw a line on a sheet of paper and write

"why can't I find a woman to have sex with" on one side

and

"why can't I find women whom I deem worthy enough of my standards who will inflate my horrible sense of self worth and low self esteem by wanting to have sex with me and not the other way around" on the other....

and start from there.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never said they don't give chances, just that rarely do they walk up to you and ask you out straight-forward. They do the hint things cause they're more shook of rejection than we are, and it's 'tradition' to. If they didn't give hints or provide an opportunity, they'd be in trouble if we decided today we gave up.

It is what it is. I don't blame some people for getting a little jaded. But that's how things work, and you just have to keep it humble and not let it get to your head.
fukk humble....being humble is the reason i was forced to create a job for myself, this world chewed me up and spit me out, put my back against the wall....i want revenge..., if im ever able to put instagram type bytches, im gonna treat them like shyt on purpose ...and its gonna be karma for all the good dudes they stepped on

"that's how things work" naw man, i dont accept that....i want to be treated with respect no matter how much $ i got man....i treat everybody with respect even bums....i treat them with the same respect i would treat a man in a suit, hell maybe even more since i hate corporate workers

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
These days, a lot of lost ass dudes think that p*ssy = money. More people become rappers for getting easy p*ssy than financial freedom. Some dudes are broke as shyt, but they say "I'm getting p*ssy." p*ssy in general is overinflated as it is and it is fukking the entire dynamics of society up.

Yeah, you gotta make these big booty/ pretty faced females know that they ain't nothing special and a few of them that are on IG and go to Dubai, they can't even be decent mothers because their (future) kids will research it and see what they moms have done. :scust:

It's silly how we place value on fukkin human genitals, when EVERY woman comes equipped with a vagina when they come out the womb. Never mind the fact that there's tax on it that men themselves have introduced. And then we wonder why there's a lot of women who treat their p*ssy as an All-Access card to everything. Cause dudes buy into it. No wonder some women treat finessing as a side-job, some dudes are out here buying big-ticket items for a woman he might not even get a chance to date.

If there's anything I've learned on this subject in the last few years, it's that beauty is a lot more common than we think. And we have Instagram to thank for that. I see women with cute faces all the time, and I see women with fat booties all the time. With social media usage and male dehydration at an all-time high in 2015, what was once considered a pipe dream has now become a reality. Like the old saying goes, "Sex Sells" and female sexuality is more profitable than male sexuality. Really, they're building a side-hustle off their looks.. and while that's a win, that's also a loss, because when you think about it.. take her looks away, and what skills does she have? I guess that's why those girls start losing it once their looks start fading away too.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
fukk humble....being humble is the reason i was forced to create a job for myself, this world chewed me up and spit me out, put my back against the wall....i want revenge..., if im ever able to put instagram type bytches, im gonna treat them like shyt on purpose ...and its gonna be karma for all the good dudes they stepped on

"that's how things work" naw man, i dont accept that....i want to be treated with respect no matter how much $ i got man....i treat everybody with respect even bums....i treat them with the same respect i would treat a man in a suit, hell maybe even more since i hate corporate workers

For the first part... man, I can't even front. I know how that feels, I can't say shyt on that. I just try not to fall into that because I know for me, if I go down that road, it's so much easier to fall even more.

As for the second part. You should treat everyone with respect. Unfortunately, not everyone reciprocates that. Some take you for advantage when they see an increase in value or try to come around now, that's what I mean. You would think people have more honor than that, but... if they did, a lot of these problems wouldn't exist.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's silly how we place value on fukkin human genitals, when EVERY woman comes equipped with a vagina when they come out the womb. Never mind the fact that there's tax on it that men themselves have introduced. And then we wonder why there's a lot of women who treat their p*ssy as an All-Access card to everything. Cause dudes buy into it. No wonder some women treat finessing as a side-job, some dudes are out here buying big-ticket items for a woman he might not even get a chance to date.

If there's anything I've learned on this subject in the last few years, it's that beauty is a lot more common than we think. And we have Instagram to thank for that. I see women with cute faces all the time, and I see women with fat booties all the time. With social media usage and male dehydration at an all-time high in 2015, what was once considered a pipe dream has now become a reality. Like the old saying goes, "Sex Sells" and female sexuality is more profitable than male sexuality. Really, they're building a side-hustle off their looks.. and while that's a win, that's also a loss, because when you think about it.. take her looks away, and what skills does she have? I guess that's why those girls start losing it once their looks start fading away too.

I'm glad that these bytches that get older and can't have any skill worth having start to lose it. That is when they go suicidal and feel the karma they put onto others.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I'm glad that these bytches that get older and can't have any skill worth having start to lose it. That is when they go suicidal and feel the karma they put onto others.

This is why I always say "Stay Humble", because you never know when life can switch up on you and remind you exactly who's in charge here. :ufdup:

Last edited: