Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
You're a hopeless case if you can't get p*ssy in this current times. We're in the era of "sexual liberation" women are giving it up faster than any other time period.

I'm as awkward as they come in social settings (loner/introvert) and I pull my fair share. You just have to drop the controller, get out the crib and socialize. As long as you're in shape and don't come off as a sex offender, someone will find you attractive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mouthpiece works, but it's a it overrated.

For the guys who have the gift of gab, yes.

But I know dudes who're cocky & arrogant, but keep the talking at a minimum.

nikkaz that just sit back in a social setting looking like this
tupac-smoking-blunt-o.gif

And still pull.

It's all about u're temperament/vibe.Chicks like different shyt.Some like the strong silent type & some like the guy who's the center of attention.Some guys call pull off both with just their presence alone;depending on how they carry themselves.You can seduce without saying a word.It's not necessarily based on looks.Some dudes radiate a strength/charisma that draws chicks in.

Females are intuitive as fukk.They can pick up on a guy who lacks confident.shyt turns awkward when that happens.No matter how "handsome"nh a dude may be.If your vibe is "timid/unsure" the coochie stays dry.

All I'm saying is, the mouthpiece is not really a requirement.It's wonderful if you have it, but a lot of the time, it's the quiet nikkaz that get all the p*ssy

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting laid is an art, not everyone got the tools

the way I see it theres like 20% of men who are p*ssy getting muthafukkers... and they pretty much share the p*ssy of all the womens, while the other men pick up scraps and get p*ssy whipped over the first chick to open her legs with half swag

real shyt