Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't think getting laid is hard at all, these chicks are easy, all u gotta do is talk to them :manny:

I just don't try personally because it ain't that important to me right now, I got other priorities in my life like moving out of my parents house, my education, career and personal goals. I know nikkas is gonna say "You can do that and get p*ssy" but I really need to get my shyt together before I go out here finagling these females :ehh: I don't wanna get caught slipping by any of these chicks either

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You clearly don't have options. I'm sorry to have offended you. Since u post like a bytch maybe you should start fukking men. :ld:

kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction-o.gif

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
you used to be competing with nikkas a woman interacts with on a daily basis. youre in college, and meet a chick whose a solid 6. You about that yourself, it's no more, "he's a c ool guy, I like him"... its "will my ig timeline be jealous", can i do better, oh snap that one cats thatrs a kappa saw my ig and added me, omg he's in my dms. These are the types of guys I should be getting.

Lol, not to mention, a lot of cats are just plain lazy. They are cool doing their daily routine and nothing more. So they aren't even meeting women. Not to mention social media has everyone on a phone these days. Before you might hit class and go hang out in the lounge to study with friends. But now cats are going to class, hitting the gym and going home.

Just my 2 cents

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I was sitting here going through this thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-p-ssy-can-lead-to-depression.292516/page-16 and started to wonder.Why is it so hard for certain people to get laid? I know looks and money might play a part but that's not always the case. what's yall opinion on this

here's the real reason why, ignore everything else you've read in the replies

and if u don't feel like watching the quick answer is simply that some males simply aren't supposed to, p*ssy isn't a right...it's a privilege and nobody owes you anything.

There are some beta chimpanzees and guerrillas that never get to mate and spend their entire lifetimes p*ssyless, (go watch some national geography specials) why should things be any different for you?

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
anyways i aint even no tyson beckford type nukka but ive never begged for puzzy or even sought it out. When you desperately long and search for something is usually when you fail, just like when you cant find your keys you search everywhere then when you stop oh there it is.

vah jine yah has never been easier to procure.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
p*ssy is not hard to get, it's actually very EASY, especially with all these women selling their p*ssy. TRUE LOVE, now thats hard to come by.

puzzy has never been easier to attain, you can just hop on tinder throw up two photos and start swiping

Hell I've never approached a female in my life, nor imitated any thing sexual or brought it up, yet I've slept with over 16 chicks and thats without me doing anything. And none were ugly, none were fat.

puzzy is like a hug or a kiss on the lips now