Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Keep going my dude. You ain't lying. I gotta kinda disagree with you though. It's alot of dudes who got options to
I'm female. And u are right you guys do have options. Even broke ugly dudes or whatever society considers the worst man has options. They need to go for those options.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
here is yet another theory :troll: just for consideration :whoa:
it ties into the big 5 personality factors

published studies have found that promiscuity (number of partners) was connected to people with higher openness and higher extraversion
  • Openness to experience: (inventive/curious vs. consistent/cautious). Appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, curiosity, and variety of experience. Openness reflects the degree of intellectual curiosity, creativity and a preference for novelty and variety a person has. It is also described as the extent to which a person is imaginative or independent, and depicts a personal preference for a variety of activities over a strict routine. Some disagreement remains about how to interpret the openness factor, which is sometimes called "intellect" rather than openness to experience.
  • Extraversion: (outgoing/energetic vs. solitary/reserved). Energy, positive emotions, surgency, assertiveness, sociability and the tendency to seek stimulation in the company of others, and talkativeness.
:lupe: basically, people with high O and high E find themselves with more opportunities to have sex
i have high O and fairly high E myself
i am comfortable in a lot of situations and across many groups
that doesn't mean i get 100% accepted by all members of these groups
but i make inroads and get somewhat involved
which yields opportunities with nearly everything
i think a lot of people say "self-confidence" but that misses the point:ld:
a combination of curiosity and surgency is a different thing entirely

[edit for clarity]
so why do some men not get laid??
because they are introverted and locked into their world view (closed minded)
which makes it damn near impossible to get out there and vibe with women
meanwhile, one of the best ways to get close to a woman
..is to let her "teach" you about what she knows
"teach" in the sense that you just "consider" it, not that you actually change your worldview:mjlol:

here are the other 3 factors of big 5
  • Conscientiousness: (efficient/organized vs. easy-going/careless). A tendency to be organized and dependable, show self-discipline, act dutifully, aim for achievement, and prefer planned rather than spontaneous behavior.
  • Agreeableness: (friendly/compassionate vs. analytical/detached). A tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. It is also a measure of one's trusting and helpful nature, and whether a person is generally well tempered or not.
  • Neuroticism: (sensitive/nervous vs. secure/confident). The tendency to experience unpleasant emotions easily, such as anger, anxiety, depression, and vulnerability. Neuroticism also refers to the degree of emotional stability and impulse control and is sometimes referred to by its low pole, "emotional stability".
:francis: it might be of interest..
unfaithfulness is tied to low conscientiousness and low agreeableness
so to despite the "common coli claim" that a history of promiscuity leads to unfaithfulness in marriage
that is actually not the case- low C and low A are to blame
which are distinct from high O and/or high E

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Too many dudes shooting for girlfriend types. Personally all of my girlfriends I feel are strong 8s, but in between times, I keep a collection of 4, 5s and 6 to hold me over.

I've had my fair share of 9s and 10s but I'm not opposed to keeping some 4 and 5s in the lineup. Sometimes you just got to step up into the slow pitch batting cage to perfect your swing

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:francis:Is it possible that some men are not man whores?

:usure:Some men don't have their shyt together enough to handle their own problems, now you want to get someone else involved with all their baggage which both people have to deal with?

Is it really hard to imagine a man going his own way, dismissing the pressures of society, and the constraints of traditions and rituals. Is it that hard to believe man can abstain from society's perception of mating? Can a man create his own sexual narrative?

:francis:Is the desire to fukk a person stronger than the desire to get to know them? What about the repercussions of fukking? It's only the most intimate thing 2 people can do.

I bet there are more people not getting laid than society wants to account for, especially for men:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i made threads about this and it got shrugged off....getting p*ssy is hard for the avg american male....these bytches r holding out of prince charming so the avg game that dont understand the game struggling and becoming asexual...
The internet ruined it too on the low.

Women ain't just out here sitting around. They're scooping all one people that were once out of their league or unavailable to them and basically making it harder on dudes who MIGHT have had a chance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm female. And u are right you guys do have options. Even broke ugly dudes or whatever society considers the worst man has options. They need to go for those options.
Please, shut the fukk up.

Seriously.

MOST men don't have options.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the key to getting women is simple, do u and focus on ur goals and they'll come ....don't put them on a pedestal, because women aint nothing but a damn bandwagon fan....they hope from team to team...u gotta have something hanging over their head : u have to control them from a mental and emotional standpoint.....never give a female the power of knowing shes more dominant than u

they might sound wicked to square dudes because of this bs society we live in but thats real spit man.......