Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
the key to getting women is simple, do u and focus on ur goals and they'll come ....don't put them on a pedestal, because women aint nothing but a damn bandwagon fan....they hope from team to team...u gotta have something hanging over their head : u have to control them from a mental and emotional standpoint.....never give a female the power of knowing shes more dominant than u

they might sound wicked to square dudes because of this bs society we live in but thats real spit man.......
Women are like a job interview.
You don't go into it coming off as if you need this job.
You act like the job needs you in order to become a better company.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
If women approached guys more often, it wouldnt be as much of a problem.

Would never happen. ONLY time I see this happening is if 90% of men just quit, and even then, I don't think women as a whole will resort to approaching. Most of them drop hints, or just 'happen' to be around you by 'coincidence'.

the key to getting women is simple, do u and focus on ur goals and they'll come ....don't put them on a pedestal, because women aint nothing but a damn bandwagon fan....they hope from team to team...

True shyt. Especially the bandwagoning fan part. If there's hype behind your name, they're not too far away. If not? Slim Pickin's. That's just how it goes.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are like a job interview.
You don't go into it coming off as if you need this job.
You act like the job needs you in order to become a better company.
right, good analogy

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They lack the tools that gives them the ability to do so. :yeshrug: It's like telling a man to go fish when he's never touched a fishing rod in his life and lives nowhere near a body of water. Some men learn from their fathers. Some learn from homies. Some learn from their mentors. Some learn from the Internet. Some learn through trial and error. And some never learn at all.

Thing is. You have to love yourself. And if you don't, you need to get on the road to getting there. You might have to sit this one out for a while, and that's okay. Don't worry about people who laugh at you because you get no buns, for those are the men and women who put value in the wrong things. They will be the very same ones who'll wind up depressed and struggling when the well dries up. An egotistical man's worst fear is failure; a truly confident man's worst fear is giving up. Cause if you fail, you just get back up. But if you give up, then that's it. You lose. But don't do it for the girls in the tight dresses and the hazy Instagram filters, do it for yourself.

Exactly. Trial and error is needed with mentorship of some kind. These days, dudes that are "average" have overwhelming odds going against the gassed up social media hoes flying to Dubai, going up against the local rapper with fame, the trap stars, and the "swag" dudes. It used to be 1 in 20 dudes that got all the women, now it is 1 out of 100. Its sad, but the worst thing is, cats expect you to "get it" overnight or they going out their way to clown you.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would never happen. ONLY time I see this happening is if 90% of men just quit, and even then, I don't think women as a whole will resort to approaching. Most of them drop hints, or just 'happen' to be around you by 'coincidence'.

True shyt. Especially the bandwagoning fan part. If there's hype behind your name, they're not too far away. If not? Slim Pickin's. That's just how it goes.
yup, im experiencing it now....my business is starting to pop a lil, and my bytch attention rising with it........these hos r something else man

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
A combination of there being more man to woman ratio, some men existing in an environment that has women that really are not their type, and their own refusing to change themselves to fit the neccesary means to get it.

That is why it is important for all dudes to travel outside their immediate region/state/region to meet women that suits them perfectly.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cuz yall put p*ssy on a pedestal and we know it. Every woman with a working vag has options. men don't because dikk ain't that hard to come by. Yall inflated the "price" of p*ssy. Don't mind me I'm kinda tipsy.
Every woman doesn't have options unless you just speaking of being somebody's fukk buddy. Most chicks don't really want to just be that so what options do these chicks really have? Yeah you need to sober up tipsy posting ain't for you.

It's hard out here. People think their experiences are everyone else's.

Lack of confidence, low self-esteem, couple that with not fitting the image you think gets girls, lack of money, lack of own place, lack of experience. It can go on and on.

You have guys that can get girls, but can't escalate it into sex, and then you have guys that are scared to talk them at all.

If women approached guys more often, it wouldnt be as much of a problem.
Unless you're ugly everything about bold can basically be fixed. You also can't fit in with everybody cause its different groups but the main things like confidence, money, lack of experience can be fixed and if you are lacking in those that's on that person.

Girls are easy to knock, hard to keep.

Lonely dudes lack true confidence and charisma. Pulling girls is 50% looks and material things. 50% how you can make her feel in that moment.

Guys with no confidence tend to be either overly awkward, or overly aggressive cuz they're acting to compensate for their insecurities. That in turn makes females uncomfortable. And these dudes get turned down not cuz they're ugly, but because they give the girl a bad feeling overall.

They're "creepers".
Yeah this is a good post and spot on IMO. If most dudes work on themselves before going out to date they would feel a lot better about themselves which would translate to their success with chicks.

the key to getting women is simple, do u and focus on ur goals and they'll come ....don't put them on a pedestal, because women aint nothing but a damn bandwagon fan....they hope from team to team...u gotta have something hanging over their head : u have to control them from a mental and emotional standpoint.....never give a female the power of knowing shes more dominant than u

they might sound wicked to square dudes because of this bs society we live in but thats real spit man.......
Even though bold sound like some pua bullshyt I agree with your post. Cats have to work on themselves but many don't. Dudes know they want to be more than they are (some not all of course) but don't do it then get mad when the chicks go for,the dudes they wish they were.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The internet ruined it too on the low.

Women ain't just out here sitting around. They're scooping all one people that were once out of their league or unavailable to them and basically making it harder on dudes who MIGHT have had a chance.

Yeah, social media made it even worse. Now these 5s think that they legit dimes and going after the balling/swagged out dudes, when most of the time, them dudes reject them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Sir you do know you contradicted yourself with bold right? Just because they don't roll up like hey shorty don't mean they don't give dudes a chance most of the time dudes just don't take the hints. Hell you just gave an example

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly. Trial and error is needed with mentorship of some kind. These days, dudes that are "average" have overwhelming odds going against the gassed up social media hoes flying to Dubai, going up against the local rapper with fame, the trap stars, and the "swag" dudes. It used to be 1 in 20 dudes that got all the women, now it is 1 out of 100. Its sad, but the worst thing is, cats expect you to "get it" overnight or they going out their way to clown you.
This is dumb because you basically made all chicks the Instagram thot stereotype when that isn't true at all. Maybe some of you dudes just trying for chicks out of your league. Also nobody expect you to get it overnight nikkas in their late 20's and 30-40's talking about it can't happen over night no shyt but in 20-40 something years FOH.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

Which is why I think that the whole competition of who gets the most ass is pointless. Or when people label others as "pussiless nikkas". That's the same pedestal placing that we keep saying is no bueno, only it's on the other side of the fence.

And with the social media girls traveling to Dubai, let's be honest. Are those the type of women we'd want raising our kids? Can you really kiss these girls on the mouth, when a few months ago she was taking shyt bombs and piss rivers to the face? I don't care if she's the baddest on Earth.. if I know how she gets down, that reflects badly on me. Because clearly, I'd rather put an attractive woman over my own self-respect. That's what being a man is all about, having your own morals not breaking them for anybody. Cause if a fat ass and a pretty face can convince you to break your word... then you're no different than the simps. At that point, it's not a question of how someone will break you, it's when.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is dumb because you basically made all chicks the Instagram thot stereotype when that isn't true at all. Maybe some of you dudes just trying for chicks out of your league. Also nobody expect you to get it overnight nikkas in their late 20's and 30-40's talking about it can't happen over night no shyt but in 20-40 something years FOH.

Never said that I was a failure. :sas1:

Just saying that dudes that don't travel outside their comfort zone often, it is much harder to build yourself. I learned that years ago and thank God that I go at least a few new places every year. The average dude in their 9-5 job/ school/ bills are trapped financially and they can't go out as often.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally I think its innate to get bytches :yeshrug:

I'm never going to go without p*ssy or money in my pocket. BC that's me that's just second nature. :shaq:

Reading that thread I truly think they lack testosterone. Nikkas that get females never go without, if u can't get em idk what to say.

I'm a normal looking nikka with lower than normal social skills and I cant comprehend how u can't get a female.:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh