Why Is Black People So Scary When It Come To Cacs? Where Is Our Warrior Class? Video Included

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's seems only the oldheads still hit the gym or train.

Ain't no one scared of these young boys who don't train or even make eye contact with fellow black men:mjgrin:

They also don't seem to realize how alone and isolated they are if shyt hits the fan..

This 'hide-behind-the-cellphone-in-an-emergency' generation is so bytch made I give us only one more generation in the US before cacs have totally defeated us.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
The cacs that got knocked out the fck out got charged. The black man got off with self defense. Power is knocking 2 cacs the fck out cold to where they was stopped from rising up off that ground. Thats called black power:heh:
since it was film, you know the cops are looking for him right? is this 2019 edition of black power going prevent him from going to jail? half of us want more.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Scary?

We giving blood to make righteous change despite being out numbered and outgunned.

Change people on the sidelines benefit from
Scary. Stop. Be thankful and be grateful

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since it was film, you know the cops are looking for him right? is this 2019 edition of black power going prevent him from going to jail? half of us want more.

Dude I just said the cacs got arrested and charged and the black man was not arrested because the cops determined it was self defense. Police ass nikka just enjoy cacs getting knocked out and stfu. Bu bu but the police is going to get him ass detective ass btch ass nikka. Since you about the law so much help get some of these coward ass cac race soldiers arrested and convicted for shooting unarmed black people. Or is you only interested in the"justice" system when it comes to cacs getting they ass beat by black people?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also don't seem to realize how alone and isolated they are if shyt hits the fan..

This 'hide-behind-the-cellphone-in-an-emergency' generation is so bytch made I give us only one more generation in the US before cacs have totally defeated us.

What about the cac "get knocked out the fck out along with my friend by one black man" generation? They super bytch made. Look at all the videos I posted of bytch made cacs getting knocked out by black men while other cacs stand around and do nothing but watch and record hiding behind their cell phones. Don't derail the thread or deflect.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That’s just some internet shyt, as I’ve said here before growing up it was always just second nature to know that we’d beat a white boys ass for any reason and that white boys couldn’t fight. We’d beat white boys asses at bars, gas stations, right in from their houses etc...

Even know they hopped on a that MMA shyt and still can’t fight for the most part. I told the story before of how this goofy cac trainer I worked with at the gym thought he was the shyt because of that mma / CrossFit shyt and was “play” talkin that meant somethin. On my soul I choked his ass out with one hand and humbled him real quick up there in front of everyone, I did have 50 lbs on him but he was “trained” so it should’ve been a wash.

Only these new nikkas and internet clowns give them mfs that type of credit :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude I just said the cacs got arrested and charged and the black man was not arrested because the cops determined it was self defense. Police ass nikka just enjoy cacs getting knocked out and stfu. Bu bu but the police is going to get him ass detective ass btch ass nikka. Since you about the law so much help get some of these coward ass cac race soldiers arrested and convicted for shooting unarmed black people. Or is you only interested in the"justice" system when it comes to cacs getting they ass beat by black people?
This is all facts. Sick of seeing that run and peace preachy shyt. We have every right to DEFEND and PROTECT ourselves - 9 out of 10, we don't start in with them, they instigate. They live to start shyt for no reason; they act all shocked, appalled and victimized when we react. No one is saying to rush up on whites and start knocking them the f out- but if they step out of line, invade our space and don't have any respect for our boundaries while thinking they're not going to be held accountable, that's not happening. The majority of black men that I know have no hesitation about checking these cac faggits in one way or the other.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bu bu but where is our warrior class.

Bu bu but black people so weak and pssy and scary when it comes to white supremacists

Bu bu but we will hurt each other but when it comes to white supremacists we get scared

Foh with these c00n narratives. The same c00ns that be talking like that be the same ones that hate seeing videos of white supremacists getting they ass kicked by black people. Hoping the black person dont hurt them too bad then start talking that legal bullshyt. The black warrior class is in full effect and the white supremacists scared as hell and don't want no parts of them

Yeah until you end up going to jail for murder. ain't worth it, even if it's self defense. Every video posted in here had somebody head hitting something hard.

I'm 6' 275lbs, no way in hell I'm using my fist on a majority of the population. Then again I doubt whites would try me anyway

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
shut your weak c00n coward ass up - "awwwww lawwwddieeee.. I don't knowz what massa gonna do to ussssss.. we'ze just needs to be obedient and not make him madder :sadcam:" Rather die with my head up, than to live like a shucking and jucking coward- and I'm a black woman, what's your excuse for sounding like a bytch??
Do you think that any of the revolts were thinking about these cac's feelings?? We don't have a victim mentality. We've been warriors and defenders of causes-

horrid-massacre.jpg

Last edited:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
shut your weak c00n coward ass up - "awwwww lawwwddieeee.. I don't knowz what massa gonna do to ussssss.. we'ze just needs to be obedient and not make him madder :sadcam:" Rather die with my head up, than to live like a shucking and jucking coward- and I'm a black woman, what's your excuse for sounding like a bytch??
Do you think that any of the revolts were thinking about these cac's feelings?? We don't have a victim mentality. We've been warriors and defenders of causes-

horrid-massacre.jpg
your still getting excited over bullshytt like this in 2019 and i'm a c00n???LOL,you think one ass whoopin will stop white folks from dominating your ass?