Why Is Black People So Scary When It Come To Cacs? Where Is Our Warrior Class? Video Included

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Xerx.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00ns talking about how old the video is like it's not millions of these videos on YouTube of black people beating the dog shyt out cacs. c00ns always got to find a way to deflect or derail from cacs getting they ass beat by black people. They hate to see their massa being inferior to a superior black person. It really hurt c00ns heart to see their massa getting treated like a bytch by a black person. Fck you c00ns and ya massa

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
This is florida i seen this video couple months ago. On someones phone no social media. Some of these cacs down here get drunk and think they can talk slick to anybody :mjlol:
Them fukkin fakkits like that everywhere bro.

Look...im a lil ass dude fr. Like...I can get away wit a lot of shyt talk cuz nikkaz see that ya dig

I'm 5'7" but skinny as hell mane.

Thesw fakkit ass white dudes gon try an cut in line at this bar an try to get away wit it. I'm like "ayy yall cut us"...some words were spoke (none like that just back n forth shyt).

All it took was a slight change of my stance and "WOAH WOAH WOAH HEY MAN SORRY"

fakkits scared of any black dude. They seize up.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu bu but where is our warrior class.

Bu bu but black people so weak and pssy and scary when it comes to white supremacists

Bu bu but we will hurt each other but when it comes to white supremacists we get scared

Foh with these c00n narratives. The same c00ns that be talking like that be the same ones that hate seeing videos of white supremacists getting they ass kicked by black people. Hoping the black person dont hurt them too bad then start talking that legal bullshyt. The black warrior class is in full effect and the white supremacists scared as hell and don't want no parts of them

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Bloodthirsty pirates have enslaved our people and kidnapped us across the planet

Same vampires have conquered every patch of land on this planet

Very mean. Ruthless. Relentless. Fearless.

The white people are literally the fictional "vampire" the Sun even kills them.

Therefore: an individual cannot overthrow this

An normal country on the 2019 Earth cannot overthrow this

So every single Black person in America can't overthrow this shyt in a war

More later