Why Is Black People So Scary When It Come To Cacs? Where Is Our Warrior Class? Video Included

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Excited? I'm posting the news. Soon as Zimmerman get clapped you go find another lame cac dck to ride
black men knocking out white men is not news, that been going on before you were born. your scared of white men, i'm not,i care about us useing resources that empower the community

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
no he would not been clipped. every evil and corrupt european who has done the black men harm is still walking around,that is why people like yourself let a white women prosecutor walked around after she railroad the central park five. she's not hiding and neither is zimmerman. where is that citizen arrest that we were promised?
Dafuq are you doing about it besides being mad, promoting a false narrative and talking from a computer. Derailing and running with your gimmick gab. The more people don't fuk with you or your stance - the more you seem to comment. Citizen arrest that cac dyck from out your mouth.
(These cacs in here are mad as hell... keep em coming OP.. they hate seeing defeat and how we stand strong against them, physically and mentally. They hate seeing us unify to promote values and reinforce standards within our community- brings them out every time. They HATE not being in control. Let this thread be about a black man/women getting shot down by a cop or them calling the cops on us for no reason.. you see the difference of how those threads are 20-30 pages with half the comments caping for the cops, or let this be a thread where we're fighting with or against each other on video making ourselves a twitter trending topic). Anything positive that benefit us, for us - c00n and cac patrol comes a -shucking and ducking with the derail. I've actually started to see more videos of us being resistant and standing up for ourselves/our rights than the opposite lately.. hmmm.. the coorelation.
:blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
They also don't seem to realize how alone and isolated they are if shyt hits the fan..

This 'hide-behind-the-cellphone-in-an-emergency' generation is so bytch made I give us only one more generation in the US before cacs have totally defeated us.

Cacs up north are food if anything pops off. They’ve been emasculated due to the liberal agenda. They’re not gun toting rednecks itching to massacre black people the way cacs in the south and midwest are. Stop thinking they’re invincible. :ufdup:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Dafuq are you doing about it besides being mad, promoting a false narrative and talking from a computer. Derailing and running with your gimmick gab. The more people don't fuk with you or your stance - the more you seem to comment. Citizen arrest that cac dyck from out your mouth.
(These cacs in here are mad as hell... keep em coming OP.. they hate seeing defeat and how we stand strong against them, physically and mentally. They hate seeing us unify to promote values and reinforce standards within our community- brings them out every time. They HATE not being in control. Let this thread be about a black man/women getting shot down by a cop or them calling the cops on us for no reason.. you see the difference of how those threads are 20-30 pages with half the comments caping for the cops, or let this be a thread where we're fighting with or against each other on video making ourselves a twitter trending topic). Anything positive that benefit us, for us - c00n and cac patrol comes a -shucking and ducking with the derail. I've actually started to see more videos of us being resistant and standing up for ourselves/our rights than the opposite lately.. hmmm.. the coorelation.
:blessed:
where were you when khallid Muhammad ask black women to join the new black panther party? are you even a member of thr huey newton gun club? what did you do about brian enciara who murdered sandra bland?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
where were you when khallid Muhammad ask black women to join the new black panther party? are you even a member of thr huey newton gun club? what did you do about brian enciara who murdered sandra bland?
Where was I ??
Not being accountable to some random internet cac, and handling my business like a black woman should. Those that need to know, already know.

The details of any of my involvements within my community- I’m not disclosing to you bc you sound like a fukkin FED fishing for information,
:jbhmm:
Which 3 ltrs do you belong to, Special Agent? Better find a more gullible one to detect, I know how y’all agency boys get down. Use better code/buzzwords next time. :coffee:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Dude stop detailing the thread. This is about the black warrior class beating the dog shyt out of white supremacists. If you not sticking to the topic then kick rocks
warrior class????? your generation can 't even stop trump from become president

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Where was I ??
Not being accountable to some random internet cac, and handling my business like a black woman should. Those that need to know, already know.

The details of any of my involvements within my community- I’m not disclosing to you bc you sound like a fukkin FED fishing for information,
:jbhmm:
Which 3 ltrs do you belong to, Special Agent? Better find a more gullible one to detect, I know how y’all agency boys get down. Use better code/buzzwords next time. :coffee:
but the coli can show black men assaulting various people and that's showing us how to stay on code?send your warrior class after the man that murdered sandra bland and then we can bear witness to justice. they release a video of a white cop dragging her out of the car and nobody came to her defense

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
but the coli can show black men assaulting various people and that's showing us how to stay on code?send your warrior class after the man that murdered sandra bland and then we can bear witness to justice. they release a video of a white cop dragging her out of the car and nobody came to her defense
Repeating the same shyt comment after comment. I’ve already confirmed you. Say less. You’re getting more obvious, the more that you talk. That’s not working with me cac. Not at all. Go back to your playbook.