Why Is Black People So Scary When It Come To Cacs? Where Is Our Warrior Class? Video Included

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
but the coli can show black men assaulting various people and that's showing us how to stay on code?

Oh and correction, the “coli” isn’t showing black men assaulting ‘various people’ - as you state. OP is showing real life examples of strong black men defending themselves against white men. (Interesting house of words that you use though).

Let me know what makes you more upset though - the fact that black men dog stomped these boundary crossing non-business minding cacs or the fact that a black woman shows support for them??
:coffee: This is so motivating and inspiring actually.
Buttttt on the flip side of that -
Had I came in thread siding with you and bashing them, and talking negative about what they supposedly “don’t do” cac energy would be a lot different though right?? Not happening.. ever.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Oh and correction, the “coli” isn’t showing black men assaulting ‘various people’ - as you state. OP is showing real life examples of strong black men defending themselves against white men. (Interesting house of words that you use though).

Let me know what makes you more upset though - the fact that black men dog stomped these boundary crossing non-business minding cacs or the fact that a black woman shows support for them??
:coffee: This is so motivating and inspiring actually.
Buttttt on the flip side of that -
Had I came in thread siding with you and bashing them, and talking negative about what they supposedly “don’t do” cac energy would be a lot different though right?? Not happening.. ever.[/QUOTE a serial killer murder 51 black woman so far and the police has done nothing, are you going to send your warrior class or are you going to do nothing and celebrate this video

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Idk what it is..something locked up in our DNA to not harm white folks..obviously this brother was unlocked!

Beautiful! Lol