Why Is Black People So Scary When It Come To Cacs? Where Is Our Warrior Class? Video Included

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:salute:

Look how fukking soft they are :laff:
Always... they always have to travel in packs or run up with their tag team shyt. They’re soft and weak af, proven time after time. They either resort to some underhanded tactics or run for back up.

Notice how they avoid this thread too.. :coffee:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where’s the video of you knocking cacs out OP

It's one of the videos I posted c00n. I won't say which one because I know c00ns like yourself hate to see your massa getting beat on and knocked the fck out and you can't wait to get the law involved. White supremacists also hate these types of videos so you either a c00n or a inferior white supremacist which one?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
People that say dumb shyt like that ignore videos like this with all their power. Ain't nb scared of no cacs that's just a bed wench and c00n phrase to make black people seem weak and scary.
can any of you stop the police from arresting him when they see this tape?power is when the white man can't stop you from rising

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's one of the videos I posted c00n. I won't say which one because I know c00ns like yourself hate to see your massa getting beat on and knocked the fck out and you can't wait to get the law involved. White supremacists also hate these types of videos so you either a c00n or a inferior white supremacist which one?
No White people love these videos of Black people being violent you dumbass :mjlol: they got these videos saved just like your cac ass

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Rep OP.. :salute:(when I can) Nice change from seeing all the murder kill (*insert whatever city here) thread after thread or daily gender war divisive, demeaning shyt all the time. These are our real enemies- only people pushing that meek mannered, turn the other cheek, forgiveness, weak temperament are those who want us subdued and submissive or don’t have our interests.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
32s3un.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No White people love these videos of Black people being violent you dumbass :mjlol: they got these videos saved just like your cac ass

No they love c00ns with the victim mentality like you. They love when c00ns like you get mad at black people for beating the shyt out your massa. Ol stephen from DJANGO ass nikka
tenor.gif
leave massa alone:russ:

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can any of you stop the police from arresting him when they see this tape?power is when the white man can't stop you from rising

The cacs that got knocked out the fck out got charged. The black man got off with self defense. Power is knocking 2 cacs the fck out cold to where they was stopped from rising up off that ground. Thats called black power:heh:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Gone are the days when cacs knew better than to confront Black men..:francis:

These two were at least smart enough to come as a tag team..still got put to bed early:mjlit:
It's seems only the oldheads still hit the gym or train.

Ain't no one scared of these young boys who don't train or even make eye contact with fellow black men:mjgrin: