Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what?…::never mind.
I know you’re trying to say it’s not the lifestyle but the system is comparable and even then you’re way off. There’s nothing about the system that we have in 2022 that is anywhere near comparable to feudalism. Our current system is extremely unequal yes, but feudalism? :mjlol:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
As a Amazon worker, I'm glad to be making over $15 an hour and glad that Amazon exists to where people, especially the younger gen can get a job at Amazon and make over $15 an hour. Plus if it wasn't for Amazon, a lot of companies would be still paying minimum wage. FedEx upped their pay in response to Amazon.

From 2008 to 2018, I worked in the food service business (2 hospitals and a hotel). I wasn't even making over $11/hr that whole 10 years. That's bullshyt. 2017 I got a second job at FedEx and started making over minimum wage and now make close to $20/hr. For 2018 peak season I worked at a Amazon Fulfillment center. Got rehired 2 months later for Prime order picking and is still there.

What I'm tryng to say is that be glad that Amazon exists as a place of employment where you can make over minimum wage even right after high school without a college degree.

The REAL Problem is is that the cost of living is too damn high and the government needs to implement Universal Rent Control to where people can rent apts and buy houses based on their income and have a set rate for X amount of years. But that won't happen cause then Cacs will get mad about Blacks and Hispanics moving into their neighborhoods and nobody wants to deal with that drama.

Daps
But you still ordered shyt from them though :mjlol:

I buy from stores that I don't like all the time. I hate my local supermarket owners but they the only game in town (at least close by me) so if I want something, either I go to them or I gotta make that drive.

But if I go in there, that don't mean I like them fools. :gucci:

Amazon has improved my quality of life infinitely.

In short, I love him.

Declare your love for @Another Man, brehs :dame:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: cape for evil billionaires

Ones that literally mistreat and discriminate against black employees and participates in union busting and worse.

New Coli low man. nikkas really testing the floor with this shyt.

So now nikkas on here hate black women, love their Republican racists, hate Black people getting Supreme Court positions, but love Jeff Bezos?

st0rmfr0nt and Coli performing a slow motion fusion dance the last few years.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
:russ: Who do you think is doing the lobbying?

Amazon and Google Spent $7.5 Million Lobbying Politicians in Q1 2021 (businessinsider.com)

Amazon and Google broke personal records for lobbying payouts in the first three months of 2021: The two American conglomerates collectively spent $7.5 million on federal lobbying between January 1 and March 31.

Amazon was the heavier spender of the two, according to a Bloomberg report, with $4.8 million spent in the first quarter, while Google spent $2.7 million in the same time.

Both companies are facing increased scrutiny from legislators on a variety of issues.

Of course he does ...but doesn't mean the politicians have to accept it. I don't fault him for doing what he has to do for business in that aspect whereas the fact that politicians made it an acceptable practice is what's foul. Get rid of lobbyist problem solved. He's just taking advantage of a system

Daps
All praises to Jeffrey Preston Bezos.

His free Lambda service on AWS powers and gives a bit of extra juice to my 3Commas DCA bots.

The next day/2 day delivery doesn't hurt either.

=====

I don't hate him.its whatever.

But I dislike the "fair and square" narrative of his come up. Dude was starting a book store and borrowed millions from his parents. It's not like he hustled against all odds or something

$300K. His parents gave him their life savings.

That's the equivalent of turning $1 into $656666 ($300K to $197,000,000,000).

Heck, most of you cats would struggle to turn $1 into $10.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
As far as I’m concerned, the man made his money legitimately. He saw a gap on the market and filled the gap by providing society what it needs. Yeah by filling that gap, he’s filled his pockets immensely so what? He didn’t make his money by exploiting the stock market, ponzi scheme. It’s a good old fashioned start a business and make it successful. So why exactly am I supposed to hate him?

Yeah he probably makes more money in a minute that I do in ten years so what? This hate for the man just baffles me. Look I’m not a bezos fan but I don’t hate him and as far as I’m concerned he’s earned his wealth :yeshrug:
He's an evil Jew

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ones that literally mistreat and discriminate against black employees and participates in union busting and worse.

New Coli low man. nikkas really testing the floor with this shyt.

So now nikkas on here hate black women, love their Republican racists, hate Black people getting Supreme Court positions, but love Jeff Bezos?

st0rmfr0nt and Coli performing a slow motion fusion dance the last few years.

Either real ignorant or they're doing it for a reason. If you're on YouTube much there are a lot of asskissing Elon Musk channels too.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn I'm surprised you would advocate for workers or unions, just seems out of character.
No disrespect intended
My character was expressed to others by others.

I advocate for order and shytty pay leads to disorder. I don't advocate for employers to give all their net to their staff but fair pay maintains order.