Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I’m concerned, the man made his money legitimately. He saw a gap on the market and filled the gap by providing society what it needs. Yeah by filling that gap, he’s filled his pockets immensely so what? He didn’t make his money by exploiting the stock market, ponzi scheme. It’s a good old fashioned start a business and make it successful. So why exactly am I supposed to hate him?

Yeah he probably makes more money in a minute that I do in ten years so what? This hate for the man just baffles me. Look I’m not a bezos fan but I don’t hate him and as far as I’m concerned he’s earned his wealth :yeshrug:
you mean lifetime :russ:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
@It was always you koba

90f560f53b0bbf0a56a4cb0ae828381275da0bfa1d6de61310d0b428e5e7c8ef_1.jpg

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really like Amazon and even Prime Video. I just can't imagine making that amount of money and have people out here struggling that are actually trying to make a living.

I'd be starting my own geothermal facilities on a small scale and then expand it nationwide then do no interest lease to buy properties for my employees that use geothermal energy so there is no cost to them for resources.

I can't take all of that money with me, but I can use it to leave a legacy of making the world better in a real and tangible way.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I really like Amazon and even Prime Video. I just can't imagine making that amount of money and have people out here struggling that are actually trying to make a living.

I'd be starting my own geothermal facilities on a small scale and then expand it nationwide then do no interest lease to buy properties for my employees that use geothermal energy so there is no cost to them for resources.

I can't take all of that money with me, but I can use it to leave a legacy of making the world better in a real and tangible way.

i feel what you’re saying but that’s not his job or burden

would be be cool if he did even more? Yes but that’s the governments job

so the government enough money during the pandemic to pay people to stay home and give out ppa and pua but can’t fix the issues you’re talking about .

again get mad at politicians cause they’re the biggest hoarders of wealth and many at the local level aren’t even distributing properly

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i feel what you’re saying but that’s not his job or burden

would be be cool if he did even more? Yes but that’s the governments job

so the government enough money during the pandemic to pay people to stay home and give out ppa and pua but can’t fix the issues you’re talking about .

again get mad at politicians cause they’re the biggest hoarders of wealth and many at the local level aren’t even distributing properly

Not mad at him. He knows the game, plays it, and plays it well. If I was in his position, I would do things differently with my money, but I hold no animosity for his wealth and how he came to earn it.

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again , blame the system that allows these men to do that not the men.

But thats why I dislike the man. Yes, the system allows for it, but there are no system rules that says he cannot increase pay. So, yes, the system exists, but what is the mechanism within the system that prevents a successful business owner from increasing wages. Maybe there are legit reasons, other than greed, why wages arent increased, but i havent heard any.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The problem is in any system can be exploited.

There's part of me that think the world would be a better place if people like the thread starter just died.

As horrible as it sounds, part of why things don't change in the world is because of pieces of shyt like him.

They're unable to recognise the importance of people acting in good faith.

You cannot envision every single scenario. If you start making rules to try an address every risk, you run the risk of things grinding to a halt. What you hope for is people not looking to exploit every single gap for the sake of greed.