Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP during Feudalism: Why exactly are we supposed to hate the lords?
Go live in actual feudalism in the 9th century and then come back to 2022 and not get on your knees that you don’t actually live in feudalism

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Amazon has improved my quality of life infinitely.

In short, I love him.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Them hate the system then not the man. If there was a loophole I could use not to pay taxes, attend work for just 2hrs a day 3 days a week and get paid six figures , I’d use it too :yeshrug:

I look at bezos basically on the service his business provides. What politicians and the system lets him get away with is none of my concern
I don’t hate him at all. I’m indifferent.

But to say he acquired his level of success legitimately is laughable.

they might as well throw out economics textbooks that teach students about anti-competition laws and how there are laws preventing corporations from becoming monopolies and creating barriers for other people to compete.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Because he treats his black employees like garbage and pays them like garbage. To the point a brotha had to start a union which is the first sign of a garbage employer
Damn I'm surprised you would advocate for workers or unions, just seems out of character.
No disrespect intended

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
They’re not making 20 an hour. There’s a reason that dude from Jersey unionized his old warehouse. This was after he got fired and he could just moved on to the next one. Those people get fukked with no lube and it isn’t right.

a lack of a degree doesn’t give any the right to treat someone like shyt. If you’d get hoe’d out for 15, or even 20 dollars be my guest. Its one thing to justify the physical labor, but you’re a whole ass bytch rn.

You use the American dollar daily. Have bills daily. The system is beyond corrupt yet people blame Jeff because he's worth billions.

We pay currently close to 4 dollars in gas. It's the same structure.

I make decent money but I know I'm worthy of more. What's my cap? I could say 50 a hour but the system will only allow me 25 a hour.

Yall nikkas need to realize the game is rigged and we have no idea what true power looks like.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
As far as I’m concerned, the man made his money legitimately. He saw a gap on the market and filled the gap by providing society what it needs. Yeah by filling that gap, he’s filled his pockets immensely so what? He didn’t make his money by exploiting the stock market, ponzi scheme. It’s a good old fashioned start a business and make it successful. So why exactly am I supposed to hate him?

Yeah he probably makes more money in a minute that I do in ten years so what? This hate for the man just baffles me. Look I’m not a bezos fan but I don’t hate him and as far as I’m concerned he’s earned his wealth :yeshrug:

Who said we supposed to hate this nikka?

Edit: nvm just read the replies :dead:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
whnuvoh4od031.jpg

Thread

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm not gonna say I hate the guy but I'm salty about his tax expenditures

With the exception of one year when he exercised more than a billion dollars in stock options, Musk’s tax bills in no way reflect the fortune he has at his disposal. In 2015, he paid $68,000 in federal income tax. In 2017, it was $65,000, and in 2018 he paid no federal income tax. Between 2014 and 2018, he had a true tax rate of 3.27%

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pr...eveal-how-the-wealthiest-avoid-income-tax/amp

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go live in actual feudalism in the 9th century and then come back to 2022 and not get on your knees that you don’t actually live in feudalism

Do I have to spell it out for you? There were serfs chastising other serfs for questioning the economic system of the time.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I have to spell it out for you? There were serfs chastising other serfs for questioning the economic system of the time.
What you said has nothing to do with my post.the actual feudalism that was practiced during the medieval ages is no where near comparable to our livelihood today in 2022.