Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you as well and I definitely don’t care about Bezos any deeper than surface level, just a matter of opinion. Truthfully, and to no one’s surprise, I don’t know him or his reasons.

I hear you. If you have selective dislike you'll forever be in a bad situation.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood the hate

meanwhile politicians are taking bribes, being bought by lobbyists and under serving communities and only catch heat during elections

most people mad at bezos are mad at their lack of community resources but can’t even name their local councilman/woman
Those same politicians are bullied by Bezos and Musk.
They get tax breaks and special subsidies, they control whether or not whole cities can be prosperous due to
their owning of successful factories. They can come into whole towns and change the lives of everyone and by
doing so they can bully the local government.

It's very similar to what Walmart already does.

If our politicians are bad for bending the knee to capital and Jeff Bezos is Capital then Jeff Bezos is clearly the bad
guy as well as several other extremely rich individuals who abuse our system by throwing around dollars.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because he makes more money than me

7DYc.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those same politicians are bullied by Bezos and Musk.
They get tax breaks and special subsidies, they control whether or not whole cities can be prosperous due to
their owning of successful factories. They can come into whole towns and change the lives of everyone and by
doing so they can bully the local government.

It's very similar to what Walmart already does.

If our politicians are bad for bending the knee to capital and Jeff Bezos is Capital then Jeff Bezos is clearly the bad
guy as well as several other extremely rich individuals who abuse our system by throwing around dollars.

Give an example of a politician being bullied by Bezos or Musk.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
horrid working conditions were "necessary" for him to reach his all time wealth. he's better than elon musk by a long shot though and yet the internet and few on this very site cant stop sucking his dikk for some reason. also better than bill gates too

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't hate Jeff Bezos per se, but I always fight for the rights of workers first and believe in their right to unionize.

But this is America where most of you dudes are closer to the workers that work for the Amazon warehouse but worship billionaires living vicariously though them.

Amazon provides a service and people pay for it but that doesn't give Bezos a pass to provide subpar wages and working conditions in the name of maximizing profits.

America is the only country that lets the rich piss in their mouths and let them pass it off as rain.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
The problem is in any system can be exploited.

There's part of me that think the world would be a better place if people like the thread starter just died.

As horrible as it sounds, part of why things don't change in the world is because of pieces of shyt like him.

They're unable to recognise the importance of people acting in good faith.

You cannot envision every single scenario. If you start making rules to try an address every risk, you run the risk of things grinding to a halt. What you hope for is people not looking to exploit every single gap for the sake of greed.
Some brehs here don't realize that much of the working and middle class are effectively taxed at higher rate than both Bezos and Amazon. No matter how you slice it that's ridiculous :mjlol:. I'm not going to pretend to know why this is or how to fix it but it's definitely worth questioning.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Bruh what does it matter that they hire black graduates when the turnover is what it is. I believe it's like 90%+ leave in under two years or something. shyt is crazy. And they get tax credit/breaks for that, in addition to hiring military veterans. I don't think it's some altruistic thing. Definitely props to the ex though for donating to HBCUs. Probably did it spite his ass lmao

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Brehs have Stockholm syndrome when it comes to Capitalism.

"Bu bu bu but you benefit from Capitalism!"

I guess slaves benefited from the slop they were fed as well? And the sheds they were housed in, right? We are given just enough to be able to work. We don't benefit from Capitalism. We are kept alive by it because for the moment we are fuel needed to feed it.

If you are held hostage and your captors feed you Ramen noodles to keep you alive as it aids their long term plans are you going to look at them as benevolent and worthy of praise? When you're not needed anymore you will be cut off. We've seen it time and time again yet you have goofies running around with their eyes and ears closed.

"But don't you buy stuff? You support Capitalism!"

Yeah and I guess slaves working on the plantation supported slavery then, right?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I think cause when you super rich and be trying to go to space and shyt you look like a villain and people don’t trust you. Like damn nikka what the fukk you tryna do in space? I don’t trust that shyt nikka. Stay ya ass on earth. That nikka Elon too. What the fukk type sneaky shyt y’all got going on? Ain’t no nikka tryna be no space cadet for fun. I can’t trust no nikka with no fukking rocket
:wow: