Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
HONESTLY, I HAVE NO HATE FOR AMAZON. I PAY THEM AND GET THE SERVICE THAT IS PROMISED. I'VE ONLY EVER COMPLAINED MAYBE 3 TIMES AND THEY MADE IT RIGHT ON THE SPOT.

IF IT EVER GOT TO THAT POINT, I WOULD JUST CANCEL MY SUBS AND GO ELSEWHERE. :manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Billionaire white men are hoarding resources while increasing their pay yet not increasing the pay of workers and you ask why people hate them?:martin:
Again , blame the system that allows these men to do that not the men.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again , blame the system that allows these men to do that not the men.

Who do you think pays off the politicians? They maintain the system. There's nothing stopping them from paying fair wages other than greed and arrogance.

You don't get to treat people like shyt than claim it's not your fault but the system's.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Legality doesn't make you morally upright, We are black in america, we are the first people to know this.
For real. Slavery was once legal. Jim crow discrimination was once legal. School segregation was legal.

Jeff is a symptom of a larger problem: a system that has been infiltrated by greed and rewards psychopathic and cruel behavior to the point that someone can make as much money as a small country.

Hes a symptom of the disease which needs to be cured. A cancerous tumor needs to be removed, but all the remaining cancer cells in the body need to be eliminated as well so it doesn't come back.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
whnuvoh4od031.jpg