Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Sure, everything you said is commendable.

But he’s literally had people die in his warehouse.

there are mostly minority workers working 60+ hour weeks for peanuts. Yet he’s amassed his fortune on the backs of these people.

Ain’t they making like 20 an hr at Amazon. I mean that’s peanuts to y’all but that decent money to a lot of people especially if you ain’t got no trade or degree

Couldn’t you apply your logic to most non skilled jobs. Bad conditions shytty pay

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never understood the hate

meanwhile politicians are taking bribes, being bought by lobbyists and under serving communities and only catch heat during elections

most people mad at bezos are mad at their lack of community resources but can’t even name their local councilman/woman

:russ: Who do you think is doing the lobbying?

Amazon and Google Spent $7.5 Million Lobbying Politicians in Q1 2021 (businessinsider.com)

Amazon and Google broke personal records for lobbying payouts in the first three months of 2021: The two American conglomerates collectively spent $7.5 million on federal lobbying between January 1 and March 31.

Amazon was the heavier spender of the two, according to a Bloomberg report, with $4.8 million spent in the first quarter, while Google spent $2.7 million in the same time.

Both companies are facing increased scrutiny from legislators on a variety of issues.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HL posters about to come in and blame all the historical evils of capitalism on Bezos and OP for defending him.
I’m expecting them and I’m ready for them. Let them come. I also know theyve ordered some shyt form Amazon prime that’s on the way. That’s how these hypocrites operate. All talk :mjlol:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I never understood the hate

meanwhile politicians are taking bribes, being bought by lobbyists and under serving communities and only catch heat during elections

most people mad at bezos are mad at their lack of community resources but can’t even name their local councilman/woman

Spoken like a true bootlicker.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't hate him but legitimately? That's laughable.

He's definitely in the pockets of lobbyists and politicians that allowed his corporation to become what it is.. acquisitions, anti-competition laws thrown out the window.. don't apply to amazon.

Not paying taxes?
Them hate the system then not the man. If there was a loophole I could use not to pay taxes, attend work for just 2hrs a day 3 days a week and get paid six figures , I’d use it too :yeshrug:

I look at bezos basically on the service his business provides. What politicians and the system lets him get away with is none of my concern

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Ain’t they making like 20 an hr at Amazon. I mean that’s peanuts to y’all but that decent money to a lot of people especially if you ain’t got no trade or degree

Couldn’t you apply your logic to most non skilled jobs. Bad conditions shytty pay

They’re not making 20 an hour. There’s a reason that dude from Jersey unionized his old warehouse. This was after he got fired and he could just moved on to the next one. Those people get fukked with no lube and it isn’t right.

a lack of a degree doesn’t give any the right to treat someone like shyt. If you’d get hoe’d out for 15, or even 20 dollars be my guest. Its one thing to justify the physical labor, but you’re a whole ass bytch rn.