Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Them hate the system then not the man. If there was a loophole I could use not to pay taxes, attend work for just 2hrs a day 3 days a week and get paid six figures , I’d use it too :yeshrug:

I look at bezos basically on the service his business provides. What politicians and the system lets him get away with is none of my concern

He's apart of the system...

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I dislike him because of all the articles his paper, the Washington Post writes about Haiti. It's obvious they keep pushing for all kinds of less than pleasant intervention in the country and much of the rhetoric tries to paint Haiti as a failed state while ignoring the bullshyt all other white countries, especially the US, has done to it. If anything, Haiti's continued existence despite all the bullshyt should be celebrated and actual real aid should be done on Haiti's terms.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I agree. I bet you every Bezos hater in this thread got a package out for delivery from Amazon right now

Haven't used Amazon in several years.

Only sites I order from are psychopathicvault.com and Twiztidshop.com

I specifically said in my post I’m not a fan of the man but I don’t hate him. If that’s caping , then go ahead.

If you weren't a fan of his you wouldn't be invested enough to make this thread in the first place

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Sure, everything you said is commendable.

But he’s literally had people die in his warehouse.

there are mostly minority workers working 60+ hour weeks for peanuts. Yet he’s amassed his fortune on the backs of these people.
Show me one safe ethical warehouse full of workers :unimpressed:

If you hate Bezos than u might as well not deliver anything cause all warehouse are that

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's profit over everything for him (technically I guess he is retired but still he invented the culture)
from warehouse workers to high level engineers he works his employees to the bone with all kind of performance tracking metrics that fukks with their mental health
all that and the company's biggest money maker (AWS) basically runs fine without all that induced stress

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
I don't hate him.its whatever.

But I dislike the "fair and square" narrative of his come up. Dude was starting a book store and borrowed millions from his parents. It's not like he hustled against all odds or something
He didnt borrow millions from his parents his parents wasnt even millionaires :mjlol:

Now yall making shii up

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are mad that he is able to hoard the wealth he does, its not necessarily him in particular. Capitalism doesn’t make sense for me as a system unless you are ok with the fact that alot of people will have to suffer for it to work well for you. Once you cross that mental bridge then yeah, i’m sure you don’t see a problem with everything else.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are mad that he is able to hoard the wealth he does, its not necessarily him in particular. Capitalism doesn’t make sense for me as a system unless you are ok with the fact that alot of people will have to suffer for it to work well for you. Once you cross that mental bridge then yeah, i’m sure you don’t see a problem with everything else.

Your whole existence was brought to you by capitalism. :mjlol:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They’re not making 20 an hour. There’s a reason that dude from Jersey unionized his old warehouse. This was after he got fired and he could just moved on to the next one. Those people get fukked with no lube and it isn’t right.

a lack of a degree doesn’t give any the right to treat someone like shyt. If you’d get hoe’d out for 15, or even 20 dollars be my guest. Its one thing to justify the physical labor, but you’re a whole ass bytch rn.

You calling me a bytch cause I got a different opinion on Amazon than you

:mjlol:

you folks talk crazy behind these keyboards man