Why Dont More Adults Fix Their Teeth?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s super expensive, only reason I was able to get em was my moms had a really good job with dental insurance at the time. Think she ended up only paying 2k outta the 5k. Insurance covered most of it

I had braces for 3 years during high school, my teeth was straight :scust: status not even gon bs yall.

now I get compliments all the time...I smile at shortys on the elevator at work or on the train and they smile back :wow:

I use Colgate 3D White and whitening strips so my shyt is on :blessed: status. I thank my mom often for allowing me to have the best grill possible:salute:

I’m saving up for Lasik atm @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY
Same for me. I’m thankful for her.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Funny I’m seeing this thread, in my corporate white america world I was making the exact opposite comments. So many grown man co workers in their 40’s and 50’s got their mouth full of braces now.

I had a good friend of mine with fukked up teeth who got remarried and did his up.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I have a little gap between my front teeth. It is considered attractive where I come from.:blessed:
Im keeping it :manny:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
It’s super expensive, only reason I was able to get em was my moms had a really good job with dental insurance at the time. Think she ended up only paying 2k outta the 5k. Insurance covered most of it

I had braces for 3 years during high school, my teeth was straight :scust: status not even gon bs yall.

now I get compliments all the time...I smile at shortys on the elevator at work or on the train and they smile back :wow:

I use Colgate 3D White and whitening strips so my shyt is on :blessed: status. I thank my mom often for allowing me to have the best grill possible:salute:

I’m saving up for Lasik atm @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Good shyt. Aye update us when you get that lasik. You gonna be so happy :mjgrin:

If you have a lasikplus in your area mention my name and you’ll get the player price

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
did you get them done when you were signed to godfather unit? Did fif crack jokes on your grill? :mjlol:

Lol yeppp.

nikkaaaaa, I went out there to NYC for the first time after 50’s phone call and im hellla good at hiding my teeth when I talk or laugh, so this nikka didnt know for a few weeks while we recorded the album.

They scheduled my first photoshoot at the office and him and the photographer was like “stop lookin so serious and smile nikka” :gucci:

I got hella sad and was like “nah man my teeth are pointlessly fukked up :mjcry:

Fif said “no they aint lemme see” :wtb:

I showed him and that nikka got hellllla weak :russ:

I busted out laughing too cus the shyt was hellla funny :russ:

He said “Look nikka, I aint gonna put a nikka out that has braces, figure it out :mjgrin:

Thats when I did the research and found out about lumineers. My first video shoot with Mary J Blige was scheduled 2-3 months out so it worked out perfect.

50 actually did it after me to fix the sneaky gap that he had. Goodtimes :wow:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol yeppp.

nikkaaaaa, I went out there to NYC for the first time after 50’s phone call and im hellla good at hiding my teeth when I talk or laugh, so this nikka didnt know for a few weeks while we recorded the album.

They scheduled my first photoshoot at the office and him and the photographer was like “stop lookin so serious and smile nikka” :gucci:

I got hella sad and was like “nah man my teeth are pointlessly fukked up :mjcry:

He said “Look nikka, I aint gonna put a nikka out that has braces, figure it out :mjgrin:

Thats when I did the research and found out about lumineers. My first video shoot with Mary J Blige was scheduled 2-3 months out so it worked out perfect.

50 actually did it after me to fix is sneaky gap that he had. Goodtimes :wow:

That 50 laugh must have been hilarious :heh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lol yeppp.

50 actually did it after me to fix is sneaky gap that he had. Goodtimes :wow:
:russ::wow::blessed:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
DENTAL WORK IS EXPENSIVE AS HELL AND MOST PPL DONT HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE

I have dental insurance and even simple procedures outside of basic cleanings would still cost hundreds/thousands of dollars let alone any more complex surgeries/procedures

For most ppl, paying your rent/food takes precedent get your teeth straightened/whitened

Daps
I had braces as a kid, as an adult my bottom tooth started shifting because I don’t have my retainers anymore. I go for a consultation next week for braces but I know it’s gonna cost at least $6K. Braces/invisaline isn’t cheap. And my dental insurance won’t cover any of it :mjcry: