Why Dont More Adults Fix Their Teeth?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
My front two teeth are crooked, which has caused a gap to form between them, but it's not a bad gap, and I feel that it adds to my goofy personality.

I'm also in the military, so I can get the shyt fixed at any time for free:wow:. You little nikkas ignoring these benefits like they're en vogue:wow:.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
It's expensive, I just payed $2500 out of pocket to fix my teeth that got fractured. Insurance will be covering half of it and I have a lot of HSA money so it wont cost me much. Also its a lengthy process. If I didnt have the money and insurance, I would have been walking with jacked front teeth :mjcry:. A lot of yall are out of touch.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man I’m telling y’all get your teeth done if they’re jacked and you got the funds. I had braces from 4th grade to my freshman year of HS. :hhh:

Had a gap as wide as a field goal. I kept growing and so did my mouth apparently which prolonged the process but I’m thankful I was blessed to be provided them when I was younger. Now my smile is one of my weapons. I’ve pulled chicks from them complimenting my teeth. A great smile goes a long way.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Braces are the right way, not veneers! I was lucky and my parents paid for mine when I was young. I know adults may be a bit insecure about having them so I always address it by asking how they feel with them or sharing some tips about wearing them

nothing to be ashamed about all, nice smiles are priceless

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had braces for over 3 years in my 20's and the cost was close to $5000. The time is takes to see an orthodontist every month is a reason some people won't do it.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Insurance, I wanted to get invisalign before but you have to pay a portion of it without coverage. Just recently went to a dentist and said it's not even worth straightening the teeth due to the structure of the bone or some shyt like that but i don't believe him. Probably cause it was another dentist and he he was trash. Will never go back to him ever again. Maybe in the future they would make it easier for people since this is a health issue but we all know dentists want to make money.
Get multiple consultations..I did like 4 when I got invisalign. The website shows you all the preferred locations near you.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had braces as a kid and my bottom teeth are slightly crooked but hardly anyone notices. I've been told I have a great smile. I highly recommend it to anyone who has totally jacked teeth or could use some improvement. I've sort of recommended it to my sister since she used to suck her thumb as a kid and she's in her 20s. In her career they would definitely cover it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Get multiple consultations..I did like 4 when I got invisalign. The website shows you all the preferred locations near you.

I’ll probably ask again when I have another appointment, that’s like 5 months from now and I’m gonna have to get another dentist cause the previous guy I went to was horrible. I miss my old dentist but my insurance had to be changed and I couldn’t l keep the same one so now I’m the lookout for another place to go to. Chances are I won’t be able to get covered cause it’s labeled as cosmetics. My teeth are Pretty decent, they’re straight it’s just my bite is kinda open.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I tell you one thing, it takes some work for some people. I got braces my freshman year of high school and got them taken out my freshman year of college. I’ve had to wear retainers every day since. My teeth literally move every day and I have to wear the retainers to keep them in place. Used to have a gap as a kid. One time my top retainers broke and I didn’t have one for a month and my gap noticeably reopened. But I don’t feel right without wearing my retainers every night. I’m confined to these for life. :wow:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I did invisalign last year I was quoted $3500 in NYC for about 6-8 months of trays but after scanning and sending it to the lab it was about 2.5 months including extra trays needed at the end of treatment. Just go on multiple consultations, they're free. I found that the preferred providers are usually cheaper than the low rated places.

Also google invisalign + your city + reddit. Alot of posters there give you the amount and they paid and the provider they went to. That's how I found mine. Great Investment.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
As long as a person's teeth aren't yellow, they don't have cavities, and their breath doesn't stink, that's all that matters.

Every person I know who's had braces also have the yellowest teeth I've ever seen.

I heard when you have braces you just floss or something.