My teeth are perfect
Gap included
Self esteem is everything 😌

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I have to sleep with $2500 oral device because I have sleep apnea… if my teeth are shifting over time due to braces/invisalign I won’t be able to use it. :yeshrug:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
it's weird, people get their front teeth straight, but they leave their front button teeth crooked and jagged, even famous people do this sh1t and I'm like wtf ?!?!?
I’ve never understood this either
Like I can see your bottom row all jacked up when you’re talking why would you not get it fixed

Or people getting veneers on top row and ignoring bottom row to me it just looks terrible.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What device is this if you don’t mind asking

Curious

images

I used a cpap machine for 4 years and it ain’t do shít for me.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I might look into Invisalign. I had braces as a teen but didn’t finish the schedule.

My teeth are straight but I have a bit of an underbite to correct and slight misalignment. Tbh, 4-6 months of regular braces would fix….

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I'm in my 30's and got braces last year. Only reason I got it was cuz my work insurance offered $3000 for it. Also had to get jaw surgery a few months ago to expand my upper jaw. Had me feeling, looking, and sounding stupid as hell for a bit but it was worth it. I can breathe so much better and luckily the procedure was covered so I didn't have to pay anything.
This is basically why I won't. I had invisalign before so my teeth aren't bad but to get my shyt perfect, the dentist said I would need this. Jaw surgery sounds hella painful tho so I just said fukk it