Why Dont More Adults Fix Their Teeth?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
It’s super expensive, only reason I was able to get em was my moms had a really good job with dental insurance at the time. Think she ended up only paying 2k outta the 5k. Insurance covered most of it

I had braces for 3 years during high school, my teeth was straight :scust: status not even gon bs yall.

now I get compliments all the time...I smile at shortys on the elevator at work or on the train and they smile back :wow:

I use Colgate 3D White and whitening strips so my shyt is on :blessed: status. I thank my mom often for allowing me to have the best grill possible:salute:

I’m saving up for Lasik atm @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY
If you qualify for lasik it’s pretty cheap. You should do a free consultation. U might be surprised

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
That’s what happened to me. I didn’t wear my retainer in high school, because I wanted to flex with my new straight teeth, and they started crowding again. Then, I got extractions instead of root canals, and I had to get implants. I should have just gotten the root canals.

Luckily my insurance covered all 3 of my root canals.

I only had to pay 1600 for 3 porcelain metal crowns.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Had a wisdom tooth extraction this past September that cost me a grip. Was supposed to take out 5 teeth in total but settled for the main damaged two. Had to do it in the hospital under anesthetic, which added even more costs :wow:

I have zero regrets though, even though i was out of damn near $3k cash by the and of it :wow:

I plan on taking the other 3 later this year and do a filling for another that got chipped in a scrap

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Dental insurance is for white people :birdman: nikkas aint tryin to pay 175 for a checkup :mjtf:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I had braces and invisalign.

I realize how.much it is. But i also realize its probably 1/4th the cost it was 15 years ago and going down.

I understand its expensive as hell, but... i dunno... couldnt be me. Maybe im just insecure
Dental prices really haven't gone down all that much.