Why don't black women want me man?

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
QUESTION: yeah, imma ask this in caps,...

HOW DO YOU WORK IN ATL AIRPORT AND DO NOT HAVE A ROSTER?

that ATL airport from the two to three times I was there.
Was like the greatest hot BED of extraordinarily fiyoine black women I ever seen in one place in my life.
It is crawling with fukk'n gorgeous black women.
It is the only place I thought i was in mall of America as far as selection of black women.
even then I got numbers from chics and was only there for like the walk and tram ride to a connecting flight.
Now, granted it was long distance and I really never tried for a human connection to make a LD.
ALL cause I really don't believe in LD'S. Yet the prospects were so incredibly gorgeous.
You still had to holler and still had to at least be cognitive of the possibilities.

So I just don't see how you have this problem and you work in the mall of America of black women, the ATL airport.
Are you trolling us for those social experiments online or sumfin?

Art Barr

Literally I use to talk to a girl that is currently employed at Delta in Atlanta and I use to talk to a flight attendant for Delta, she wants to move back to Atlanta soon. :takedat:

Its girls every where.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
:mjcry:

I know you all see the "why can't I get any pawgs" threads on the regular but I have the opposite problem. No this is not a troll thread. I didn't even notice I had this problem until a black chick at work brought it up. She asked me if I was one of those types who only date white girls or spanish girls. In my heart I'm not and I actually prefer a good sister by my side but the situation never presented itself to me. Black chick really don't show me any love like that and the one who brought it to my attention is in a relationship herself.

Now now before you guys be like," oh look another thread bashing black women:francis:" its not about that. I'm just curious as to why they don't feel me like that.

I'm a young brother who works for delta in atlanta and no I'm not a janitor. I'm not got to get too detail about my life so just know I work on the flightline so I'm a mechanic of some type. I'm not bad looking at all or at least I don't think so. I don't actively chase after other races of women first but when I approach a black woman its usually, "how dare you approach me you thirsty nikka". So I tried a little experiment to see if it was actually me.

I opened a tinder and a soul swipe account at the same time. Tinder has mostly other races and soulswipe has mostly black women. These are the results after 2 weeks. Both screen shots were taking at the same time.

KJFjSiL.png

FOS2fIY.png

Now I know it isn't the amount of women available. I work with a whiteboy who's into black women and he's the one who told me about soulswipe. That guy has over 500 matches on there. He's not the wanna be thug type either, just plain ole todd thats it. Half of the black women who did match me were fatties. Also this was just me swiping right of everyone. So what gives?

Simp :yeshrug: or Cry:to:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
this thread is disgraceful and I'm a fully admitted lame. Get better in life and the girls will follow

Sound too desperate :beli:. Girls can smell the desperation:snoop:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Cool. Imma quote this when that 'Why don't women ever approach men' thread pops up again. Should be about another 2 weeks or so. nikkas act like if you so much as breathe first around him, you're throwing the p*ssy at him. Can't even strike up a respectable convo with most black dudes w/o them thinking it's cool to disrespect you cuz of it. That's why I stay silent.
Excuses galore on why you're too p*ssy to talk to men and also:mjpls: