Why don't black women want me man?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
My 1st three broads i smashed after moving to ATL (all black) was a result of cold approaches. 2 at walmart and 1 at the DMV. Jus gotta be on the prowl and open ya mouth. Basicly you gotta be aggressive and a lil "thirsty":yeshrug:

Too many single ladies out here for you to be online making threads like this. Its highkey pathetic

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
First you need to get away from Internet dating. It's a waste of time. You're in Atlanta so you should be eating good. Unless you're 5'3, 250 lbs, bad teeth, etc you should be eating good. You're heterosexual, have a good job, don't have a bunch of children so you should have plenty of options with black women.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
u want to know the truth about black men & black women

they both believe they deserve the top of the shelf for a mate -- perfect body, 6 figure income ( which majority of blacks barely over $50,000 on average ) , the 200,000 dollar car, million dollar home

black relationships are finished period until nikkas open they eyes from fantasy

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
QUESTION: yeah, imma ask this in caps,...

HOW DO YOU WORK IN ATL AIRPORT AND DO NOT HAVE A ROSTER?

that ATL airport from the two to three times I was there.
Was like the greatest hot BED of extraordinarily fiyoine black women I ever seen in one place in my life.
It is crawling with fukk'n gorgeous black women.
It is the only place I thought i was in mall of America as far as selection of black women.
even then I got numbers from chics and was only there for like the walk and tram ride to a connecting flight.
Now, granted it was long distance and I really never tried for a human connection to make a LD.
ALL cause I really don't believe in LD'S. Yet the prospects were so incredibly gorgeous.
You still had to holler and still had to at least be cognitive of the possibilities.

So I just don't see how you have this problem and you work in the mall of America of black women, the ATL airport.
Are you trolling us for those social experiments online or sumfin?

Art Barr
The one, the only.....Art Barr

:salute:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Unless Atlanta changed heavily in the last ten years, I remember the black women being EXTRA THIRSTY

I don't know if that's a good thing though :patrice:

I remember being worried that these hoes were thots or had something vile in their bloodstream or were scheming in some way because hoes don't act like that up north

I had several hoes checking me out, being extra flirtacious, random hoes complementing me starting convos

I'm not sure what to tell you breh....Atlanta is known for its women and you can't even eat there :russ:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't really know what to say...except Soulswipe is straight trash. I had 114 matches but ...eh. I've resigned myself to staying single.

Maybe you give off a certain vibe that some Black women pick up on. Perhaps that's why the chick at your job asked you that specific question. In all honesty, of you want to date Black women it really shouldn't be that hard.

You have 51 matches....make it happen then again you probe just don't want the Black women that are showing interest.
Girl in ya Avy cute..that wouldn't happen to be you, right?

:takedat:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Unless Atlanta changed heavily in the last ten years, I remember the black women being EXTRA THIRSTY

I don't know if that's a good thing though :patrice:

I remember being worried that these hoes were thots or had something vile in their bloodstream

But I had several hoes checking me out, being extra flirtacious, random hoes complementing me starting convos

I'm not sure what to tell you breh....Atlanta is known for its women and you can't even eat there :russ:
Why are they hoes when they complimented you and talked to you?

Some Black men have no respect or dignity

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
So its ok black women deny a man who has a job, and his head on right, but because he is "lame" he is worthless, but the drug dealer, or "cool" guy with "swag" who lives with his mom, or is just trying to smash is worth something to them? That's what the problem is, not that the OP is a lame in your eyes, or these womens eyes.

This stereotype is used and overused. Try something else.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Why are they hoes when they complimented you and talked to you?

Some Black men have no respect or dignity

Most women don't approach men. They want to be approached.

It's a stereotype....I know. But chicks who do come off slutty like they've done it 100 different times.

I don't feel that way anymore because it's a stereotype but, I thought that then.