Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
full
breh
who did this :francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's why I don't even like hearing Atlanta nikkas or even Southern nikkas period talk about women or dating problems period.

Them dudes is SPOILED :russ:

I remember getting off the plane, still walking through the hallway corridor and this broad walked up on me telling me I had amazing features and to think about modeling. Pretty darkskin broad in her late 20s or 30s. I wasn't even out the airport. That set the tone for the rest of my summer down there. Women galore :wow: Spoiled azz nikkas lol. It definitely ain't like back up north. You gotta work for what they get thrown at them
This is real talk. I've had a few instances where aggressive black and latina chicks approached and talked to me first on some how cute I am and sh. I thought they were just teasing me to get a reaction out of me, or that they did this to a bunch of other dudes so they hos. I grew up north east in the suburbs around a bunch of white and indian people so at an early age I thought black and latina chicks were more aggressive. Got to college and was surrounded by more black and latina chicks and nah it's the same.. they never approach.

So them nikkas out there in Atlanta where fine women are approaching and saying hi to you got it good! That shyt is so easy, it's like the p*ssy literally just fell in your lap breh.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjcry:

I know you all see the "why can't I get any pawgs" threads on the regular but I have the opposite problem. No this is not a troll thread. I didn't even notice I had this problem until a black chick at work brought it up. She asked me if I was one of those types who only date white girls or spanish girls. In my heart I'm not and I actually prefer a good sister by my side but the situation never presented itself to me. Black chick really don't show me any love like that and the one who brought it to my attention is in a relationship herself.

Now now before you guys be like," oh look another thread bashing black women:francis:" its not about that. I'm just curious as to why they don't feel me like that.

I'm a young brother who works for delta in atlanta and no I'm not a janitor. I'm not got to get too detail about my life so just know I work on the flightline so I'm a mechanic of some type. I'm not bad looking at all or at least I don't think so. I don't actively chase after other races of women first but when I approach a black woman its usually, "how dare you approach me you thirsty nikka". So I tried a little experiment to see if it was actually me.

I opened a tinder and a soul swipe account at the same time. Tinder has mostly other races and soulswipe has mostly black women. These are the results after 2 weeks. Both screen shots were taking at the same time.

KJFjSiL.png

FOS2fIY.png

Now I know it isn't the amount of women available. I work with a whiteboy who's into black women and he's the one who told me about soulswipe. That guy has over 500 matches on there. He's not the wanna be thug type either, just plain ole todd thats it. Half of the black women who did match me were fatties. Also this was just me swiping right of everyone. So what gives?
Literally sounds like my life

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again I dont have problem with talking to or meeting women, just black women. They dont want me man :mjcry:. Why todd in the office gotta have ALL the black women? Why?

I have the same problem. I think the answer is that black women have different standards for black men, and perceive us as less desirable, so in some way we need to have something to compensate for being a black man. Todd meanwhile can just be his typical lame non-black self.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, Let me clear some things up because it seems like half of you nikkas can't read.

1. For the 1,000th time. I don't have a problem getting any "buns" from white women, asian women, latin women, just black women. It annoys me because people think I'm a sellout or as the coli would put it "c00n", but I actually prefer black women.

2. I've never used these apps before. Those matches for both of those apps were just from 2 weeks of swiping. It was just a little experiment to see what type of women where actually attracted to me. I could have came on here and told some :duck:, but pictures and numbers don't lie.

3. And yes I will not lower my standards to chat up some fat or ugly women just because they're black. If I can get 6-8 rated women from other races, why would I settle for a 3 or 4 black woman?

4. I guess from a coli stand point I'm a c00n for hitting up women who are actually attracted to me :heh:. Then so be it.

I have the same experience. It might just be your constellation of positive traits doesn't offset your negative traits enough as far as high level black girls are concerned. Higher black girls usually expect equality when it comes to black attractiveness. So until you are perceived as a societal equal, you won't have much luck.

As a solution, try hitting up normal black girls first and keeping record of your success rate rate. This will give you insight into whether black women simply don't like you or whether the problem is just you're not attracting hot enough black women for you. Experience in relationships begets confidence and confidence comes from experience. When you are comfortable with the normal black girl, you will be in a better position mentally to confidently approach the better ones. At that point you can rely on your game more when your looks, which will mean more success when it comes to higher level women.

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I've dealt with some black women in the past who initially assumed that I only went for white or non black women. Even my ex told me this before we really got serious.

Keep in mind I'm from the deep South but somewhat eccentric at times (if I'm being completely honest with myself) and well-spoken. I'm not exactly the archetypal black male with an edge that a lot of black women might initially expect or go for, if that makes sense.

I don't have too much trouble with getting black women though. But there are a sizeable number of them at least from where I'm from that go for a certain type of black dude.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I know this thread is old but at least you MATCHED with any woman at all

I got zero matches on soulswipe. Not even the fatties want me.

You guys really need to stop taking women for granted... You can be like me and not have anything.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Probably not in shape and rely on the internet to bag females. You not approaching like @Pdiddy

Time flies fast. Don't wait for a woman to bag you like you're the woman.

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know this thread is old but at least you MATCHED with any woman at all

I got zero matches on soulswipe. Not even the fatties want me.

You guys really need to stop taking women for granted... You can be like me and not have anything.

I got matches for a good while then they eventually got to be women that I wouldn't want at all, so I knew what was next. I just deleted them altogether *shrugs*