Why don't black women want me man?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
u want to know the truth about black men & black women

they both believe they deserve the top of the shelf for a mate -- perfect body, 6 figure income ( which majority of blacks barely over $50,000 on average ) , the 200,000 dollar car, million dollar home

black relationships are finished period until nikkas open they eyes from fantasy

Yep, and it's because we watch too much fabricated media.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most women don't approach men. They want to be approached.

It's a stereotype....I know. But chicks who do come off slutty like they've done it 100 different times.

I don't feel that way anymore because it's a stereotype but, I thought that then.
Cool. Imma quote this when that 'Why don't women ever approach men' thread pops up again. Should be about another 2 weeks or so. nikkas act like if you so much as breathe first around him, you're throwing the p*ssy at him. Can't even strike up a respectable convo with most black dudes w/o them thinking it's cool to disrespect you cuz of it. That's why I stay silent.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have a thing for asians (mostly Japanese and Koreans) but I can never get one. The times I've tried, I've gotten friendzoned :mjcry:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Cool. Imma quote this when that 'Why don't women ever approach men' thread pops up again. Should be about another 2 weeks or so. nikkas act like if you so much as breathe first around him, you're throwing the p*ssy at him. Can't even strike up a respectable convo with most black dudes w/o them thinking it's cool to disrespect you cuz of it. That's why I stay silent.
:mjpls:
@#SOG_soldier @Trillmatic318 @EastCoastNaga @Raheem95

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them SoulSwipe matches :huhldup:
pa9O6Fd.gif

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
So its ok black women deny a man who has a job, and his head on right, but because he is "lame" he is worthless, but the drug dealer, or "cool" guy with "swag" who lives with his mom, or is just trying to smash is worth something to them? That's what the problem is, not that the OP is a lame in your eyes, or these womens eyes.

I never said it was ok but that's how it works.

If you can't give a woman sexual attraction and make her wet she won't care about none of that extra shyt.