Why don't black women want me man?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's why I don't even like hearing Atlanta nikkas or even Southern nikkas period talk about women or dating problems period.

Them dudes is SPOILED :russ:

I remember getting off the plane, still walking through the hallway corridor and this broad walked up on me telling me I had amazing features and to think about modeling. Pretty darkskin broad in her late 20s or 30s. I wasn't even out the airport. That set the tone for the rest of my summer down there. Women galore :wow: Spoiled azz nikkas lol. It definitely ain't like back up north. You gotta work for what they get thrown at them

Yeah, in NY, you gotta WORK to get broads, period. Maybe that's why Desiigner said "I got broads in Atlanta" :patrice:

In the ATL, just don't be broke or be a simp, and you good.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you not using your old name?
This was a throw away alias in a scheme to get the old salty mozichrome to quit posting here. Admittedly my real account got banned a long time ago as well so I stopped posting on here. I didn't just want to make a new account because that would mean I would have to build up the account to use all the features on the site, so I decided to use this account and change the user name but apparently I cant change my name yet.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I can somewhat relate to this. :francis:

I rarely approach women unless they give off obvious signs mainly because I have a huge ego but also because I admittedly have zero game. I don't know the keywords to get the drawers, I just try to be myself & see if she reciprocates my energy. Being attractive usually helps seal the deal but it also intimidates a lot of women, mainly black. They see a pretty, 6ft, light skin brotha & automatically assume I'm either getting all the bytches or only date white women. :Kellzhuh:

I used to have an inherent fear of rejection so while nikkas "uglier" :dame: than me where getting all the thick dimes I was busy smashing flat backed thirsty beckies or busting nuts to Xhamster videos until Tinder changed the game. :blessed:
This nikka called himself pretty :pachaha::russ::bryan::dame::dame::dame:

But on the real tho, I'm in the same boat as you. I don't approach chicks unless they give me obvious signs they want to be approached like standing or getting close to me, making strong eye contact etc. The fine ones mostly won't do it though, they don't wanna appear thirsty and are probably used to dudes chasing'em so they gon glance at you quick once or check you out when you ain't looking.

Looking at me these chicks probably think I get a whole lot of play especially since I started hitting the gym, but nah I don't get none.. at all. :pachaha::to:. They probably see us and think we got mad game, swag, confidence, the ability to run up on chicks with no hesitation etc.. but that couldn't be farther from the truth :deadmanny:.

Yeah, but if you are getting all your play off Tinder then you haven't overcome your inherent fear of rejection :ufdup:. That sh makes it a whole lot easier, my brother eats off that with ease. Chicks out here don't mind giving the p*ssy away like candy if no one finds out ie they won't be judged/labeled a ho for it.

Me personally I just want one girl, ain't tryna smash every fine thing I come across. I think I'm about to just start spitting game at girls not giving af about what happens, just to get my mouthpiece strong.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

:dahell:blood how is you 6ft, lightskin and dont have a harem of bad black women
I'm in the same boat. Women will look but if you don't approach and talk to them you ain't gon get no play. And even then, you get a lot of flakes, ones that just use you for attention etc. :francis:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the same boat. Women will look but if you don't approach and talk to them you ain't gon get no play. And even then, you get a lot of flakes, ones that just use you for attention etc. :francis:
:francis:is your game shot breh?
what are you saying to these chicks
using you for attention?but you dont get to smash:patrice:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:francis:is your game shot breh?
what are you saying to these chicks
using you for attention?but you dont get to smash:patrice:
I got decent game. I can talk to chicks about anything and everything, I can keep the conversation going by asking detailed questions getting deeper and deeper into whatever a chick is telling me. But when it comes to being sexual, I hesitate and get scared. Now I sometimes be giving chicks the :takedat:face though. I got a lack of experience when it comes to women tho. Like let's say I see a cute chick, and she starts checking me out, throwing signs that she likes what she sees and wants me to approach. Ima get close, flash her a smile and then say something like "sup, hey" etc. I got a really deep voice with a lot of bass too. Then I use the environment to ask questions. If I'm on campus ask her where she's headed, what she's majoring in, what year she is, etc. Tell her a lil bout myself. I don't talk to these chicks for too long. Like 5 minutes, tell'em I gotta go and for them to give me their number.

I get the number, but when I text these chicks... no reply. And I'm no trick or simp either. I don't put chicks on a pedestal, I don't do that friendzone sh, etc. I've had two chicks try to put me in the friendzone, told them no both times and we never spoke from that point on. First one was my fault tho, I wasn't direct and came thru on some friend sh.

Second time it was a chick I was dating for a while. She would tell me a lot that she was cold when we were outside, I would tell her I was cold too and kept it moving :yeshrug:. I'm not into that lovey dovey sh in public, now if we behind closed doors I ain't gon hesitate to make a move. I did flirt, tease, touch and tell her she looked good from time to time though. Thing is this chick wasn't direct at all :martin:. She'd tell me she was really nervous and excited (mostly over text right before we were gonna meet up), and I'm asking her why, not knowing wtf she on about. She wouldn't give me a direct answer, and my lack of experience made me go ehh whatever :manny:. Thing is too she played games right from the get go, but I overlooked that sh cause of how fine she was and I thought it would stop over time. Stuff like taking her time to reply to texts or just not replying at all. She was texting me more than I was texting her so I was like whatever. One time I was like lemme come thru and watch a movie at your place :jawalrus:. She said no and that she needed to get to know me better, I fell for the okey doke and said ight :beli:. When I finally was over at her dorm after ignoring her for a couple weeks cause she was bullshyttin' and I tried to make a move she wasn't having it :dahell:. Fronting saying "no, stop" in a girly ass voice :rudy:. It was over after that.

I can look back on it now and just laugh. It taught me to have more respect for myself, not take any bs from women, and to be more sexually aggressive. To check them immediately when they try anything, and if I sense any red flags to charge them to the game and keep it moving before I develop feelings. I wasn't talking to no other chicks then, and the ones I holla'd at and got numbers from never replied to my texts.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
I got decent game. I can talk to chicks about anything and everything, I can keep the conversation going by asking detailed questions getting deeper and deeper into whatever a chick is telling me. But when it comes to being sexual, I hesitate and get scared. Now I sometimes be giving chicks the :takedat:face though. I got a lack of experience when it comes to women tho. Like let's say I see a cute chick, and she starts checking me out, throwing signs that she likes what she sees and wants me to approach. Ima get close, flash her a smile and then say something like "sup, hey" etc. I got a really deep voice with a lot of bass too. Then I use the environment to ask questions. If I'm on campus ask her where she's headed, what she's majoring in, what year she is, etc. Tell her a lil bout myself. I don't talk to these chicks for too long. Like 5 minutes, tell'em I gotta go and for them to give me their number.

I get the number, but when I text these chicks... no reply. And I'm no trick or simp either. I don't put chicks on a pedestal, I don't do that friendzone sh, etc. I've had two chicks try to put me in the friendzone, told them no both times and we never spoke from that point on. First one was my fault tho, I wasn't direct and came thru on some friend sh.

Second time it was a chick I was dating for a while. She would tell me a lot that she was cold when we were outside, I would tell her I was cold too and kept it moving :yeshrug:. I'm not into that lovey dovey sh in public, now if we behind closed doors I ain't gon hesitate to make a move. I did flirt, tease, touch and tell her she looked good from time to time though. Thing is this chick wasn't direct at all :martin:. She'd tell me she was really nervous and excited (mostly over text right before we were gonna meet up), and I'm asking her why, not knowing wtf she on about. She wouldn't give me a direct answer, and my lack of experience made me go ehh whatever :manny:. Thing is too she played games right from the get go, but I overlooked that sh cause of how fine she was and I thought it would stop over time. Stuff like taking her time to reply to texts or just not replying at all. She was texting me more than I was texting her so I was like whatever. One time I was like lemme come thru and watch a movie at your place :jawalrus:. She said no and that she needed to get to know me better, I fell for the okey doke and said ight :beli:. When I finally was over at her dorm after ignoring her for a couple weeks cause she was bullshyttin' and I tried to make a move she wasn't having it :dahell:. Fronting saying "no, stop" in a girly ass voice :rudy:. It was over after that.

I can look back on it now and just laugh. It taught me to have more respect for myself, not take any bs from women, and to be more sexually aggressive. To check them immediately when they try anything, and if I sense any red flags to charge them to the game and keep it moving before I develop feelings. I wasn't talking to no other chicks then, and the ones I holla'd at and got numbers from never replied to my texts.

from reading this it just sounds like maybe you in a lil drought right now or just fukkin with some whack hoes
:yeshrug:it sounds like you could bag a lot but yu just in a slump or still growing and you'll become better at choosing better women

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That shyt aint easy for a lot of brehs... dont ask me how I know :sadcam:

But I think a lot of it stems from dudes not knowing how to talk to PEOPLE. Lot of these negus walk around with their head down and only open their mouths in public to get shut down by a "dime". Gotta learn how to generally relate to people and think on your feet... the shyt goes beyond getting ass.

Plus some people just have a knack for reading people quickly and making connections. I def don't. Gotta learn what your strengths/weaknesses are and either fix the weaknesses or play to your strengths.
I can relate to and have a conversation with pookie and ray ray from down the block to suburban old white men and I still get no play from women. A lot of people assume things about me being a young black man though, and are less willing to open up to me compared to someone their age, of their race etc. Thing is with me, I can adapt easily to situations and people as I am very observant and can quickly absorb the way people talk, think act etc. I also genuinely care about what people say and am a good listener, so I ask great follow up questions to keep a conversation going.

I can talk about anything from sports, to much deeper and intellectually compelling topics.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
from reading this it just sounds like maybe you in a lil drought right now or just fukkin with some whack hoes
:yeshrug:it sounds like you could bag a lot but yu just in a slump or still growing and you'll become better at choosing better women

I'd have to get play on the regular to be in a slump :dead:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
soulswipe and tinder failed :mjcry:

got messages saying why my ugly ass on soulswipe :mjcry:
full
breh