Why don't black women want me man?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a black dude with a job in Atlanta struggling to get black women.....again, in Atlanta? That seems pretty odd :leostare:

All forms of online dating are to be taken with a grain of salt. That's especially for free sites like POF and OkCupid. That's triple for apps like Tinder and SoulSwipe. I give more credit to paid sites like Match and Black People Meet because people generally are serious about meeting someone when they're paying to do so. And the quality is much better on those sites.

Tinder and Soulswipe are 10% about dating and 90% about attention whoring.

1. Most of the women on there rarely logon. If you look at their time stamps, most of the women, especially the most attractive ones, haven't logged in for more than a week.

2. Most of the women are already dating or in relationships. Much of the female population on these sites are already with someone, so they use these apps the same way they use social media....for attention. They're not really looking to meet up.

3. Most of the attractive women on these sites have way too many dudes to sift through. Most dudes on these apps swipe right more than left. Most women on these apps swipe left more than right. What does this lead to for the average half way decent looking female? She has WAY MORE matches than she can handle because for every dude she swipes right on, she's probably a match. Sounds great, but that's a bunch of attention in a very short period of time. Very easy to get lost in the sauce.

4. Most women have online standards that they don't keep in real life. Women will have a laundry list of things they want when meeting someone online. From certain kind of look, to type of job, etc. But then you find her boyfriend or ex-boyfriends and they meet only a few or maybe none of her "standards" she has posted on her profile. Online, she only dates tall men. In real life, her dude is 5'7."

Yeah I have to c/s this. Some of these chick are just trying to up their IG and snapchat numbers. They're not really trying to meet anyone. Just starving for attention. Plus a lot of the good looking girls on Soulswipe rarely login.

My 1st three broads i smashed after moving to ATL (all black) was a result of cold approaches. 2 at walmart and 1 at the DMV. Jus gotta be on the prowl and open ya mouth. Basicly you gotta be aggressive and a lil "thirsty":yeshrug:

Too many single ladies out here for you to be online making threads like this. Its highkey pathetic

Online dating is alright, but it shouldn't be ones main source to meet women. Cold approaching is straight. Like someone said you need to have the proper gift for gab though. IDK how some of these coli dudes act like cold approaching is lame. Like how do some of yall meet women if you not approaching them :dwillhuh:

Yeah, we're getting trolled :beli:

Seems like it :francis:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Unless Atlanta changed heavily in the last ten years, I remember the black women being EXTRA THIRSTY

I don't know if that's a good thing though :patrice:

I remember being worried that these hoes were thots or had something vile in their bloodstream or were scheming in some way because hoes don't act like that up north

I had several hoes checking me out, being extra flirtacious, random hoes complementing me starting convos

I'm not sure what to tell you breh....Atlanta is known for its women and you can't even eat there :russ:

:deadrose:i used to live in the south and i thought the same thing when i first moved down there

i was suspicious n shyt like, 'all these bad bytches just coming up out of nowhere being super flirty & shyt....must be some kind of set up' :russ:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:deadrose:i used to live in the south and i thought the same thing when i first moved down there

i was suspicious n shyt like, 'all these bad bytches just coming up out of nowhere being super flirty & shyt....must be some kind of set up' :russ:

That's why I don't even like hearing Atlanta nikkas or even Southern nikkas period talk about women or dating problems period.

Them dudes is SPOILED :russ:

I remember getting off the plane, still walking through the hallway corridor and this broad walked up on me telling me I had amazing features and to think about modeling. Pretty darkskin broad in her late 20s or 30s. I wasn't even out the airport. That set the tone for the rest of my summer down there. Women galore :wow: Spoiled azz nikkas lol. It definitely ain't like back up north. You gotta work for what they get thrown at them

bright black

All Star
Daps
no black man should be trying to get at black women off dating apps or sites if he lives in atlanta...i dont know how things are now but i did two semesters at morehouse in 97-98 and all you had to do was hang out where the black women were...they even would approach you...

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, Let me clear some things up because it seems like half of you nikkas can't read.

1. For the 1,000th time. I don't have a problem getting any "buns" from white women, asian women, latin women, just black women. It annoys me because people think I'm a sellout or as the coli would put it "c00n", but I actually prefer black women.

2. I've never used these apps before. Those matches for both of those apps were just from 2 weeks of swiping. It was just a little experiment to see what type of women where actually attracted to me. I could have came on here and told some :duck:, but pictures and numbers don't lie.

3. And yes I will not lower my standards to chat up some fat or ugly women just because they're black. If I can get 6-8 rated women from other races, why would I settle for a 3 or 4 black woman?

4. I guess from a coli stand point I'm a c00n for hitting up women who are actually attracted to me :heh:. Then so be it.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, Let me clear some things up because it seems like half of you nikkas can't read.

1. For the 1,000th time. I don't have a problem getting any "buns" from white women, asian women, latin women, just black women. It annoys me because people think I'm a sellout or as the coli would put it "c00n", but I actually prefer black women.

2. I've never used these apps before. Those matches for both of those apps were just from 2 weeks of swiping. It was just a little experiment to see what type of women where actually attracted to me. I could have came on here and told some :duck:, but pictures and numbers don't lie.

3. And yes I will not lower my standards to chat up some fat or ugly women just because they're black. If I can get 6-8 rated women from other races, why would I settle for a 3 or 4 black woman?

4. I guess from a coli stand point I'm a c00n for hitting up women who are actually attracted to me :heh:. Then so be it.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's why I don't even like hearing Atlanta nikkas or even Southern nikkas period talk about women or dating problems period.

Them dudes is SPOILED :russ:

I remember getting off the plane, still walking through the hallway corridor and this broad walked up on me telling me I had amazing features and to think about modeling. Pretty darkskin broad in her late 20s or 30s. I wasn't even out the airport. That set the tone for the rest of my summer down there. Women galore :wow: Spoiled azz nikkas lol. It definitely ain't like back up north. You gotta work for what they get thrown at them

Yeah, in NY, you gotta WORK to get broads, period. Maybe that's why Desiigner said "I got broads in Atlanta" :patrice:

In the ATL, just don't be broke or be a simp, and you good.