Why don't black women want me man?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
A lot of nikkas nowadays don't know how to talk to woman. When I used to go out heavy I used to sit back and watch how dudes interacted with chicks and that shyt was fukking cringe worthy most of the time :huhldup:

Most dudes don't know how to sit down with a chick and captivate her mentally. They think having a job and not being a criminal should be good enough.

This right here is the truth. I used to think I was bad when it came to conversation, growing up in a household with my dad whose a naturally charismatic orator, I thought I was a chump. But once I got over that initial fear, I realized how far in the game I was, especially compared with some of things I heard dudes say to get at chicks. :scusthov:

The thing is you let her dictate what she wants to talk about and feed it from there. Most humans do this without realizing it, but we like to ramble about things we are extremely interested in especially if the listener seems equally as interested. Once you get over the small introduction, ask a broad based question to get some info of where her head is and where her interest lies. Go from there with some wit about the subject and some genuine interest and 9/10 you're in there. Just by doing these small things you're ahead of most of the dudes there guaranteed :bryan:. She's thinking you're different and special because of the flow of conversation, when really she's been providing the fuel the entire time and you're just riding the wave. Once you get used to it, it's like second nature.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nah let's keep it trill, when women (black?) React like that, it's usually because they aren't interested in that particular dude. Had it been someone they found attractive the reaction and let down would've been much lighter.

She was rude because she didn't want OP to bother her and felt disrespected that he'd even approach her.

Women like that get a glass of water spilled on them

RoGethoes

Banned
Daps
You probably act dress or look like a nice guy/dweeb of some sort. Those always seems to be they guys that can hack it with black women

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
This where i'm at, i'd rather date a white 7 than a black 6. :yeshrug:
This is the truth but change it to a white 6. The point is alot of nikkas find the average white women look in general more attractive than average black women look :yeshrug:. If a white chick isn't fat most nikkas will at least smash.
Average young not fat white chick you can find anywhere in America
1b7AlKA.jpg

Average black chick
medium_length_relaxed_hair.jpg

To OP obviously the top tier of black women for looks don't want you and you're not attracted to the average black women so you'll have to date other races :yeshrug:

I lived in Atlanta and had no problem dating black chicks like the ones below. Some of them even approached me and I'm not thugged out at all
yarah-shahidi.jpg

BlackGirlInKoreaArticle.jpg

IMG_6856.jpg

4ca92d5089173e30ceeba65bbe831ff2.jpg

5169-a-beautiful-teen-african-american-girl-sitting-on-bleachers-pv.jpg

tumblr_mdakx21Tme1r59qrlo1_500.jpg

I have soul swipe and my matches look like a variation the women above. But I think you're trolling as you have 51 matches but screen shotted ugly hoes. Just date pawgs Breh :manny:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
You're a black dude with a job in Atlanta struggling to get black women.....again, in Atlanta? That seems pretty odd :leostare:

All forms of online dating are to be taken with a grain of salt. That's especially for free sites like POF and OkCupid. That's triple for apps like Tinder and SoulSwipe. I give more credit to paid sites like Match and Black People Meet because people generally are serious about meeting someone when they're paying to do so. And the quality is much better on those sites.

Tinder and Soulswipe are 10% about dating and 90% about attention whoring.

1. Most of the women on there rarely logon. If you look at their time stamps, most of the women, especially the most attractive ones, haven't logged in for more than a week.

2. Most of the women are already dating or in relationships. Much of the female population on these sites are already with someone, so they use these apps the same way they use social media....for attention. They're not really looking to meet up.

3. Most of the attractive women on these sites have way too many dudes to sift through. Most dudes on these apps swipe right more than left. Most women on these apps swipe left more than right. What does this lead to for the average half way decent looking female? She has WAY MORE matches than she can handle because for every dude she swipes right on, she's probably a match. Sounds great, but that's a bunch of attention in a very short period of time. Very easy to get lost in the sauce.

4. Most women have online standards that they don't keep in real life. Women will have a laundry list of things they want when meeting someone online. From certain kind of look, to type of job, etc. But then you find her boyfriend or ex-boyfriends and they meet only a few or maybe none of her "standards" she has posted on her profile. Online, she only dates tall men. In real life, her dude is 5'7."

Online dating is like a club for women. Clubs are successful because they offer people an escape from their everyday, boring, another face in the crowd lives. In the club, she gets to walk around like Beyonce or K Michelle. She gets to be "that b#tch." She gets free drinks and a bunch of attention. Much of which doesn't happen in real life. So, in the club, she gets to have a bunch of "standards." She gets to be extra picky with whom she dances with or who she talks to at the bar or who she gives her number to. But once she leaves the club, she goes back to her grandmom's house, working at the mall and dating 5'7" dudes who work at Foot Locker.

Well, the same happens online for most women. They get to be someone that they're most likely are not. They get to "date" men, in their minds, that they don't in real life.

But back to your point, you made need to do some self reflection on how your vibe is translating to black women. Some black people have a :mjpls: vibe that they don't even know they put out. I've seen this in both black men and black women. Then they wonder why black people don't date them.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning

I been told y'all going to a club is dead.
As far as finding a female worth a damn past a one night or a fling if that happens.
Since the clubs are not individualized or culturized as far as the scope for being there.
You are basically in a golddiggin brothel arena.
Down to the music being the only thing it is the actual soundtrack for.
You are not in an actual dating pool.
You are in a pool that is basically soft johning like a white boy and nikkaz are dumb to even have made that the mo in the club, anyway.
Plus for females to be on that shyt and be black also sets our community back because as black people.
We do not have the resources to ever replicate a drinking life style based life on par with white people.
Which is why buying into sellout jiggy bullshyt ruined all of black life and sooner or later created this John meets a trick one shade of life night life.
That globally has ruined black night life just how they said it would.

Now, we go to a club for a bottle service, a drink.
When we used to go to clubs individualized and based on the vibe you were on.
Plus, since everyone really has no vibe anymore.
There is no linkage for human connection in general past just lust phase. if you can somehow get a female to take the gold digger visor and lenses off in a club.
To do numbers at all if ever anymore like how it used to be.

Art Barr

Dudes would be best served avoiding the clubs in this day. It's a runway where chicks just want to be seen and not bothered in many cases. Plus, we live in the social media age where people would rather take pictures in a location than actually show up and enjoy that location. So, chicks will take pics acting like they're enjoying the club, rather than actually being present and enjoying the club. If that makes sense.

Peace

tater

Superstar
Daps
When I was on tinder had over 1,000 matches twice, but I just had a auto swiper way back in the day. Even met s model :ehh:

Met my fiance on okcupid :ehh:

Old does suck but everyone is on it, just live by the mantra it only takes one.

You met your fiancé on okcupid?! How did that end up happening? I've actually never known of someone who parlayed an internet dating site into a LTR.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah,
Just signed up saw her sent a msg didn't go anywhere, few days later saw her again she sent a msg, got her number, rest is history.

And meh jts 2016 if it wasn't for online wouldn't have met her as she was still living a hour away finishing up her masters.

You met your fiancé on okcupid?! How did that end up happening? I've actually never known of someone who parlayed an internet dating site into a LTR.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
You work at Delta in Atlanta and you can't pull hoes you lost. Literally nothing but black women throughout the airport. :russ:

OP you sound like a lame. Nothing in the world black women hate more in the world than a lame. :scust:

I just left the airport :mjcry: It was my 1st time going, there was a lot of talent out there :wow: