Why doesn't anyone ever want to discuss the PS4?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's look at Sony's E3 now that XBO console side DRM is in the bushes.

-Vita crap you won't buy, but at the same time won't hesitate to pirate
Don't talk to me about what I'll buy nikka :childplease:
-PS3 games
Unlike Microsoft, Sony still feeds it's current gen owners. TLOU is piff breh I'm sorry you can't experience that game.
-Multiplat games
Yes because there were no multiplat games showcased for the Xbox One. Those exclusives y'all talking about look like shyt. Killer Instinct looks like hot shyt. Forza 5 is basically a souped up forza graphically with missing features(no weather/nighttime.) Titan fall is on PC too. That's a titan FAIL!
-A couple PS4 exclusives that current look or run like shyt (proven)
The Sorcery looked liked shyt?? Infamous Second son looked like shyt?? Killzone look like shyt?? No you know what look like shyt?? YOU!
-More multiplat games
That are also lead platform on PS4. :umad: Destiny lead platform breh umad?
-Indie showcase of games 90% of you will never play.
Yet y'all nikkas was always bringing up bullshyt arcade games on the fukking 360. Battleblocks and alex whatever?? Fukk outta here breh.
-The loss of one of Sony's most beloved exclusive
Bungie, the lost of one of Microsoft's beloved studios. Same like Mass Effect. boo hoo.
-More multiplat games
-PS+ now required for multiplayer
PS+ is BETTER than Xbox Lie. What you get with Xbox live?? Access to free apps and P2P MP. PS+ gives you gamezuh nikka.
-An inferior game stream service that won't be available at launch and only
slated for US support currently
Compared to what on the Xbone?
-Cheaper price tag.
That's even better. Y'all paying $500 for some bullshyt hardware and a upgraded logitech camera gtfoh! I bet that shyt is connected to your local PD and can come track your ass down at will. Have fun restricting people coming over since Kinect got a limit on how many nikkas can watch a movie.

Yea I wouldn't talk about this shyt either. Oh wait, gddr5 ya'll :heh:
Which again is better than the bullshyt that's in the Xbone.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's look at Sony's E3 now that XBO console side DRM is in the bushes.

-Vita crap you won't buy, but at the same time won't hesitate to pirate
-PS3 games
-Multiplat games
-A couple PS4 exclusives that current look or run like shyt (proven)
-More multiplat games
-Indie showcase of games 90% of you will never play.
-The loss of one of Sony's most beloved exclusive
-More multiplat games
-PS+ now required for multiplayer
-An inferior game stream service that won't be available at launch and only slated for US support currently
-Cheaper price tag.

Yea I wouldn't talk about this shyt either. Oh wait, gddr5 ya'll :heh:
:umad:

We gonna be :eat: off of those Indie games with PS+

:win:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No one talks about the PS4 because its clear its just more of the same. The Xbox ecosystem is light years ahead of the competition its not even funny. All the new advancements present in the new Xbox One will be phenomenal. I will now be able to achieve my dream if being able to watch foot ball and play games at the same time, with ease in the living room.

And for those with camera spying fears, just unplug the unit when your finished playing. That is what I'll be doing.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
What will PS stans do if infamous second son is trash ??? :wtf:

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
I don't want a spycam in my living room Imma go with the playstation this generation (I have a 360 right now and I never owned a PS before by the way)

Basically I want a system that focuses on gaming and not on that other bullshyt, kinect, TV etc. (whats the point of saying "XBOX ON" when u can just grab a controller and turn on the console :wtf: I dont need these gimmicks breh) and on paper the PS4 is more powerful .. There u go, good enough?
The PS4 will be in the same position the ps3 is, trying to play catch up and trying to add xbox features as the years go by. If you really care about games, then xbox one is your destination until sony shows you games you want. You haven't mentioned a single ps4 game, and your acting like an HDMI pass thru means they don't care about gaming. Go head and repeat that while you watch replay videos of Knack :blessed:
I just want quality games and experiences to share with my nephews and nieces the same way my father and my cousins put me on when i was a kid/teenager.

Anyway , just give me good games regardless of which system/console it's on.
No fanboy nothing. If thats what you want, Xbox One does that better than PS4. Just look at the games coming out. Just look at how the system is designed. Its all about that, and the Xbox will recognize each person and cater the gaming or TV EXPERIENCE to that person. Your niece can be watching TV and it will pull up her favorite shows and save them so she can easily access them without even know what channel or time it comes on. It does the same things for games, tailors the dashboard exerpeince around her preferences immediately once she is in control aka once she says "Xbox"
:rudy: you got any proof of me being a local 3cept breh? I know u don't cause we go through this every time u quote me

Wow other than kinect, there is no difference between the 1 and ps4 :gladbron :
Prove that wrong Courtney.
First off, its against forum policy to be using peoples name so I suggest you stop breaking the rules before I have you removed :ufdup:
2ndly if you think both systems are identical then you have not been paying any attention at all. So its a waste of time talking to someone of your "caliber" :tu:
PS4 still has a decided advantage in price, specs, and the indie self publishing is huge. Even the new DS4 is getting rave reviews as being the best controller out of the 2.
Thats all you been talking about ever since PS4 was announced. Unfinished specs that you don't understand is now a reason? Its not like the Wii-u where there is a "difference" and your 40-50% more powerful" horseshyt you read from neogaf is beyond comical. Yet you still saying it :what: And indie games. You do realize Xbox 360 has a HUGE indie game section. I'm telling you we don't give a fukk because indie games for the most part are best played on a phone. I play Jetpack Joyride a few times a day, love that shyt. Game would be boring on Xbox/PS4. There is a reason cellphone games are cool. They fill in a need to pass time in short doses. Thats indie paradise. Rarely do indies make good console games. Anyone that is decent will get picked up by a third party anyway. Think about it, have you EVER heard an Xbot use indie games as a talking point? (not since 2007 bruh)

:heh : @ this post.

Sony's E3 didn't wow you because you never had any intention on buying the system. Sony won at E3 because MS played themselves with the DRM/Used Game policy. The fact that them not following suit and blocking used games and implementing DRM surely didn't move you though... because like I said you didn't care about any of that shyt, even though that was pretty much the main topic of debate for months heading into the conference.

And the price tag is great.
The support from the indies is great.
Bruh, your talking about a used game policy as to why a company won or lost E3 :what: E3 is about GAMES. Which GAMES and SYSTEM was better? Somehow you ignored the purpose of E3 and put tunnel vision on "used game, used games" :dead:
How is PiP revolutionary :wtf:
I could of been watching the NBA Finals and playing NBA2k13 at the same time. Its a feature only a very limited amount of TV's can do, now its standard for anyone who owns an xbox. Are you really upset at new features? Then kill yourself now...
What will xbot a do if Titans fall is trash ??? Skype about it ?
We won't go to The-Coli.com and talk about how its still good like how PS3 gamers did all gen :bryan:

MGS4 was touted as the best game EVER MADE

KZ2 some said IS the best FPS EVER MADE

LBP will never get boring, endless possibilities/blah blah blah

Flow/Flower is the best arcade title ever made, hands down!

MLB:The Show is actually good, but since nobody gives a shyt about baseball games... well, lets act like we do now since its exclusive!!!

Lair (nuff said)

I think you get the point...

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
No fanboy nothing. If thats what you want, Xbox One does that better than PS4. Just look at the games coming out. Just look at how the system is designed. Its all about that, and the Xbox will recognize each person and cater the gaming or TV EXPERIENCE to that person. Your niece can be watching TV and it will pull up her favorite shows and save them so she can easily access them without even know what channel or time it comes on. It does the same things for games, tailors the dashboard exerpeince around her preferences immediately once she is in control aka once she says "Xbox"

Perfect. :smugdraper:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

:heh: @ this post.

Sony's E3 didn't wow you because you never had any intention on buying the system. Sony won at E3 because MS played themselves with the DRM/Used Game policy. The fact that them not following suit and blocking used games and implementing DRM surely didn't move you though... because like I said you didn't care about any of that shyt, even though that was pretty much the main topic of debate for months heading into the conference.

And the price tag is great.
The support from the indies is great.

:what: dog, what the fukk? you literally said nothing in your rambling. why even quote me?

i'll tell you why I'm sticking with Xbox and maybe you can stick to the topic and tell me what makes the PS4 light years hotter:

Game DVR (recording gameplay and being able to save, upload, and share)
Twitch TV integration (streaming matches, tournaments, etc)
the improved dpad on what is already my favourite controller
dedicated servers for every multiplayer game
TitanFall was imo the best lookin game at E3
an exclusive fighting game which was one of my main criteria as seen here http://www.the-coli.com/4417120-post13.html
Snap feature (quickly switching between every screen, app, and game)
Smart Match (searching for match within a game using Xbox servers rather than being on a particular game searching for a particular match)
exclusive dlc window for COD & BF4 (undecided on which one i'm coppin but I'll still eat early either way)
and I like the tv stuff cuz right now I turn the xbox off, switch tv inputs, and turn the pvr on. if i can skip that, i'm good

last thing is speculation, but with MS throwing $$$ around, they bound to throw some at Bioware for Mass Effect 4 (basing this on Dead Rising 3 being an exclusive series again) and I aint missing out on that

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: dog, what the fukk? you literally said nothing in your rambling. why even quote me?

i'll tell you why I'm sticking with Xbox and maybe you can stick to the topic and tell me what makes the PS4 light years hotter:

an exclusive fighting game which was one of my main criteria as seen here http://www.the-coli.com/4417120-post13.html
Smart Match (searching for match within a game using Xbox servers rather than being on a particular game searching for a particular match)
exclusive dlc window for COD & BF4 (undecided on which one i'm coppin but I'll still eat early either way)
and I like the tv stuff cuz right now I turn the xbox off, switch tv inputs, and turn the pvr on. if i can skip that, i'm good

last thing is speculation, but with MS throwing $$$ around, they bound to throw some at Bioware for Mass Effect 4 (basing this on Dead Rising 3 being an exclusive series again) and I aint missing out on that

I quoted your post to point out that it clearly didn't matter what Sony did at E3 because your mind was already made up.

You're post above just proves this further. Most of the shyt you named you already knew about before E3. There's a reason why Sony's presser sent shockwaves through the video game industry, and there's a reason why MS did a complete 180 on all of the shyt they were on just a week after E3.

Sony is getting my money because...

-It's the right price 399 > 499
-I can replace the HDD
-It supports Bluetooth, and comes with a headset (Kinect is the default mic on 1)
-I prefer Sony's exclusives
-I can cop TitanFall on PC (best looking 1 exclusive isn't even exclusive)
-Sony's support for indie developers
-PS+ will continue to feed me for PS3 and PS4 content
-Even if I'm not a PS+ subscriber, I can still use streaming apps
-Stream every game to a PSVita via Remote Play (don't have a Vita, but it's nice to know if I pick one up in the future)
-The DS4 looks much improved and more innovative than the One controller
-It's the more powerful console for less money
-I don't have cable so I don't care about MS's TV features

I'm sure I could keep going, but you probably don't care. Everything I listed was damn near video game related.

And I'll go out on a limb and say that a lot of these Xbox One exclusives will land on PS4 or PC a year or so after they release on MS's TV box. History has shown this to be the case with Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War 1, Alan Wake, Dead Rising etc. So it's an easy decision why the PS4 is the better buy at a cheaper price.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can do that on Ps4
You can stream on PS4 too using Ustream and friends can literally spectate what you play.
Dpad on PS4 is better.
Bullshyt
TittanFall did look good but it will look better running on a 7870.
Killer Instinct look garbage.
That's just fancy multitasking. You can't play the game while in snap mode.
Bullshyt. Xbox 360 supposedly did that and it wasn't all that.
BF4 is better than COD and BF4 will be better on PC.
I can do that with my remote.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

I quoted your post to point out that it clearly didn't matter what Sony did at E3 because your mind was already made up.

You're post above just proves this further. Most of the shyt you named you already knew about before E3. There's a reason why Sony's presser sent shockwaves through the video game industry, and there's a reason why MS did a complete 180 on all of the shyt they were on just a week after E3.

Sony is getting my money because...

-It's the right price 399 > 499
-I can replace the HDD
-It supports Bluetooth, and comes with a headset (Kinect is the default mic on 1)
-I prefer Sony's exclusives
-I can cop TitanFall on PC (best looking 1 exclusive isn't even exclusive)
-Sony's support for indie developers
-PS+ will continue to feed me for PS3 and PS4 content
-Even if I'm not a PS+ subscriber, I can still use streaming apps
-Stream every game to a PSVita via Remote Play (don't have a Vita, but it's nice to know if I pick one up in the future)
-The DS4 looks much improved and more innovative than the One controller
-It's the more powerful console for less money
-I don't have cable so I don't care about MS's TV features

I'm sure I could keep going, but you probably don't care. Everything I listed was damn near video game related.

And I'll go out on a limb and say that a lot of these Xbox One exclusives will land on PS4 or PC a year or so after they release on MS's TV box. History has shown this to be the case with Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War 1, Alan Wake, Dead Rising etc. So it's an easy decision why the PS4 is the better buy at a cheaper price.

thanks for plainly answering my question, even to Fatboi1 in his own fanboyish way. You are right, though. I, personally, dont care even a little bit about anything you mentioned but what we spend our money on should come down to personal preferences to begin with, rather than following companies blindly like sheep.

I''m not gonna try to defend, or counter your points cuz I dont really care to :manny:, but I will say the thing I've noticed alot of people do (including you) is you say "I can get it on PC" to defend PS4 gaming somehow when the two aint even hand in hand. Which goes back to the original topic, as to why is it just cats going out their way to put down the xbox rather than hype what ps4 (and only ps4) can do

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks for plainly answering my question, even to Fatboi1 in his own fanboyish way. You are right, though. I, personally, dont care even a little bit about anything you mentioned but what we spend our money on should come down to personal preferences to begin with, rather than following companies blindly like sheep.

I''m not gonna try to defend, or counter your points cuz I dont really care to :manny:, but I will say the thing I've noticed alot of people do (including you) is you say "I can get it on PC" to defend PS4 gaming somehow when the two aint even hand in hand. Which goes back to the original topic, as to why is it just cats going out their way to put down the xbox rather than hype what ps4 (and only ps4) can do

We do that because the Ps4 had months to be hyped up about. Was you not around after Feb.20th?? This was the-coli.com/playstation here.

Once E3 happened, we already knew what was good with PS4 we just now on the topic of games. Microsoft came out with a bunch of TV and NBA league pass bullshyt talk and then tried to drop some crazy draconian rules to boot.

:manny: when you look at it, the Xbox One puts itself down.