Why doesn't anyone ever want to discuss the PS4?

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
You need to worry about your kids' bedding instead of the PS4, Court. Don't make me have to save them from the mutated bedbug-feces-semen creatures again.

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
I read and this is what i see mostly >>:sadbron: Ill speak on what I want to breh..stop crying and continue your daily biased trolling

The ps3 had RAM was bottlenecks because it was split 256 and 256. No splits this time around. Whether there will be other severe bottlenecks remains to be seen.

Funny how u bring this up, when the Xbox has LESS memory bandwith between the RAM and the GPU than the PS4. The ESRAM will speed things up, but how much remains to be seen. ALSO, the ESRAM issue makes the One more difficult to code for
Bruh, you do realize your spewing RekkaFACTS and not reality. Who told you ESRAM was making Xbox One games difficult to code for? :russ:
You nikkaz want shyt to be bad so badly you blatantly lie or repeat any lie you heard anywhere as fact. Look, the PS4 joined the rest of the world in using PC friendly hardware. That doesn't make it easier to program for than the xbox. It just means that the first time in SONY history, the Playstation wasn't built on its own bullshyt. PS3/2/1 all had some other way that developers had to learn to code for. Xbox always been there, done that. And had better dev kits by a country mile. Your PS3 bottleneck comment is laughable and shows you heard some of it and didn't really care about the particulars :facepalm: But to address what you said at first. All you did was put up a sadbron smiley as your reply to the 4gb of RAM for the PS4

Thats all you could muster up :umad:

I once made a thread asking "why did they add the 4gb" and knowone can answer that. You don't even seem to care. As long as it sounds like its better than Xbox right?

Look in the mirror for a sec fanboy, do you like what you see?
Go away courtdog :snoop: we too busy discussing last of us :smugbiden:while 360 is dry as a desert..
Oh and the presales are In ps4 by a landslide so we moving back to playing our current gen still supported system :whew:
Bruh, your obviously way too immature to speak on anything basically. Pre-sales isn't really talking about the PS4 itself. You'd think such a wonderful system would have you guys talking about the actual system or the games we know are coming (as opposed to the games you hope are coming)

Is literally everything about PS4 conjecture at this point :patrice:
You need to worry about your kids' bedding instead of the PS4, Court. Don't make me have to save them from the mutated bedbug-feces-semen creatures again.
So what your saying is instead of speaking on the PS4 you felt the need to spew hateful comments bout people you don't even know? The PS4 is demonic to the point it makes people act like this :huhldup:

I'll just leave this here since it seems about right

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Xbots are fukking cornballs. Still going hard to defend this bullshyt.

Here's a newsflash for you: those new features weren't the "future" and they weren't "forward thinking." They were shyt. That's why nobody liked them.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bruh, you do realize your spewing RekkaFACTS and not reality. Who told you ESRAM was making Xbox One games difficult to code for? :russ:
You nikkaz want shyt to be bad so badly you blatantly lie or repeat any lie you heard anywhere as fact. Look, the PS4 joined the rest of the world in using PC friendly hardware. That doesn't make it easier to program for than the xbox. It just means that the first time in SONY history, the Playstation wasn't built on its own bullshyt. PS3/2/1 all had some other way that developers had to learn to code for. Xbox always been there, done that. And had better dev kits by a country mile. Your PS3 bottleneck comment is laughable and shows you heard some of it and didn't really care about the particulars :facepalm: But to address what you said at first. All you did was put up a sadbron smiley as your reply to the 4gb of RAM for the PS4

Thats all you could muster up :umad:

I once made a thread asking "why did they add the 4gb" and knowone can answer that. You don't even seem to care. As long as it sounds like its better than Xbox right?

Look in the mirror for a sec fanboy, do you like what you see?

Bruh, your obviously way too immature to speak on anything basically. Pre-sales isn't really talking about the PS4 itself. You'd think such a wonderful system would have you guys talking about the actual system or the games we know are coming (as opposed to the games you hope are coming)

Is literally everything about PS4 conjecture at this point :patrice:

So what your saying is instead of speaking on the PS4 you felt the need to spew hateful comments bout people you don't even know? The PS4 is demonic to the point it makes people act like this :huhldup:

I'll just leave this here since it seems about right

So, I dont know the particulars..yet you just spewed a bunch of nonsense without any technical expertise nor links? You just proved you dont know shyte..
So tell me, what are these particulars im missing out on? Oh wait, im sure youre going to say "oh i dont feel like looking it up" or sum shyte..typical trash poster :shaq2:

Wo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much spec talk going on here

Fact is that both consoles are almost the same... das what developers are telling us

Now that drm is gone from Xbox it's even
Now it boils down to price and games

But both are so cheap u might as well buy both lol

fukk a PC tho
Those geeks can choke on a dikk and die
Pretentious fairies... No one cares about your little bit better graphics that you spent all your money on from your 7-eleven pay check fakkit

U play by yourself on your PC just like you play by yourself with your PP cuz no female gonna go near your geek ass LOL

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Wasn't the psx just a snes add-on. And wasn't the snes just an upgraded nes. So isn't the ps4 just an upgraded nes? :jawalrus:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
So, I dont know the particulars..yet you just spewed a bunch of nonsense without any technical expertise nor links? You just proved you dont know shyte..
So tell me, what are these particulars im missing out on? Oh wait, im sure youre going to say "oh i dont feel like looking it up" or sum shyte..typical trash poster :shaq2:
Hold up bruh :snoop: First off, you ain't a runner of thangs :yeshrug:
Instead of you literally waiting for me to answer your dumbass question why not just google PS3 bottlenecks and I'm sure your answer will come up.

2ndly, I asked you a question which you dodged with a smiley. You wanna now attempt to answer that GPU/4GB RAM PS4 question?
Then after that, you mentioned some shyt about ESRAM causing developers difficulty in making games. You made that comment, I called you out on that already. Answer those questions and if you still haven't googled the PS3 ram thing, I'll do that for you AFTER YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I POSED TO YOU FIRST :popcorn:
Wasn't the psx just a snes add-on. And wasn't the snes just an upgraded nes. So isn't the ps4 just an upgraded nes? :jawalrus:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
No, because even til this day people still talk about the NES which is something that is apparently impossible for the PS4 :patrice:

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Theres nothing to discuss, we all know we'll cop the PS4 :manny:

I'll entertain your bullshyt :lolbron:

So uh... WHY are you going to cop a PS4. What have you seen that has sold you on it (can you answer that without mentioning Xbox?)

And what would you like to see improved with PS4/N if anything.

Most importantly, if you KNOW of anything worth talking about regarding the PS4. Could you share that as well. Because all I been seeing is a bunch of fanboys just blindly saying "PS4" and thats about it. I really truly want to know more info about PS4... good or bad. Why is it Taboo? :damn:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I'll entertain your bullshyt :lolbron:

So uh... WHY are you going to cop a PS4. What have you seen that has sold you on it (can you answer that without mentioning Xbox?)

I don't want a spycam in my living room Imma go with the playstation this generation (I have a 360 right now and I never owned a PS before by the way)

Basically I want a system that focuses on gaming and not on that other bullshyt, kinect, TV etc. (whats the point of saying "XBOX ON" when u can just grab a controller and turn on the console :wtf: I dont need these gimmicks breh) and on paper the PS4 is more powerful .. There u go, good enough?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I just want quality games and experiences to share with my nephews and nieces the same way my father and my cousins put me on when i was a kid/teenager.

Anyway , just give me good games regardless of which system/console it's on.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Real Talk with one L in the word talk.... Your post if read lowers the IQ of the rest of the population :snoop:

Real Talk... This dude was "attempting" to get fellow posters from sohh to watch Teen Titans with him... LITERALLY :bryan:
AquaCityBoy: This is your life was the name of that thread. I know some of you remember :shaq:

Real Talk... for starters your talking about Xbox yet again :leon: And 2ndly Kinect comes with every Xbox One and is required for the system to function. So everyone who has a XB1 will use Kinect, casuals and non casuals. I have one (two actually) and I can assure you its convenient and helps makes the gaming experience more immersive. You'd see that if you stopped kicking and screaming like some child who is about to have his first shot. Sounding all butthurt and retarded. Speak on the PS4 bruh

ReRead the thread title then get back to me :facepalm:

Wow, the PS4 is really an amazing system. So far its repeated daily how its more powerful and it has GDDR5 in it. Thats all it needs to be more powerful by the way. Who cares what other components are in it. Bottlenecks? You mean like how the PS3 had RAM issues because of bottlenecks? Well PS4 wouldn't do that, so we don't even need to talk about it. Whats that you say? How can the PS4 GPU read data fast enough for the extra 4GB of Ram to matter?

Wait, that last line. Its not a popular enough subject on neogaf yet. So I'll just take Rekkaprydes word on it and talk about Xbox some more :win:

- Local Idiot aka 3cept

:myman:

:rudy: you got any proof of me being a local 3cept breh? I know u don't cause we go through this every time u quote me

Wow other than kinect, there is no difference between the 1 and ps4 :gladbron:
Prove that wrong Courtney.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Too much spec talk going on here

Fact is that both consoles are almost the same... das what developers are telling us

Now that drm is gone from Xbox it's even
Now it boils down to price and games

But both are so cheap u might as well buy both lol

fukk a PC tho
Those geeks can choke on a dikk and die
Pretentious fairies... No one cares about your little bit better graphics that you spent all your money on from your 7-eleven pay check fakkit

U play by yourself on your PC just like you play by yourself with your PP cuz no female gonna go near your geek ass LOL

PS4 still has a decided advantage in price, specs, and the indie self publishing is huge. Even the new DS4 is getting rave reviews as being the best controller out of the 2.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He makes a good point though. All Xbox threads, and the PS4 thread is just a bunch of clowns high fiving.

Sony's E3 didnt wow me like it needed to for me to turn my focus on it, and relying on coli brehs to enlighten me on its features is a lost cause. I've never been a graphics whore and whether or not its more powerful and will show in the future, means nothing to me. So aside from that, whats so great about the PS4 right now?

No fanboy shyt, I really want to know :lupe:

:heh: @ this post.

Sony's E3 didn't wow you because you never had any intention on buying the system. Sony won at E3 because MS played themselves with the DRM/Used Game policy. The fact that them not following suit and blocking used games and implementing DRM surely didn't move you though... because like I said you didn't care about any of that shyt, even though that was pretty much the main topic of debate for months heading into the conference.

And the price tag is great.
The support from the indies is great.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Let's look at Sony's E3 now that XBO console side DRM is in the bushes.

-Vita crap you won't buy, but at the same time won't hesitate to pirate
-PS3 games
-Multiplat games
-A couple PS4 exclusives that current look or run like shyt (proven)
-More multiplat games
-Indie showcase of games 90% of you will never play.
-The loss of one of Sony's most beloved exclusive
-More multiplat games
-PS+ now required for multiplayer
-An inferior game stream service that won't be available at launch and only slated for US support currently
-Cheaper price tag.

Yea I wouldn't talk about this shyt either. Oh wait, gddr5 ya'll :heh: