Why doesn't anyone ever want to discuss the PS4?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: so are the other millions of gamer bias for not liking the game?

Where do you get that because someone didn't "buy" a game means they don't like it?? Some people simply just didn't get to the game yet because of it's marketing, advertisement and other games being in the limelight.

Crackdown 2 sold only 1 million so does that mean the "millions" of other games that didn't buy it also don't like it??
:aicmon:
I didn't buy NI No Kuni yet so that means I don't like it right??

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:snoop: so are the other millions of gamer bias for not liking the game?

what millions dont like the game? thats a gross generalization and you cant prove that.

i liked the game, you didnt, average user score of people that played it is a 8, these are stats i go by, i dont care about reviewer scores or sales.

im sure not everybody liked it, but considering the average score im inclined to believe most who played it did in fact like it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Where do you get that because someone didn't "buy" a game means they don't like it?? Some people simply just didn't get to the game yet because of it's marketing, advertisement and other games being in the limelight.

Crackdown 2 sold only 1 million so does that mean the "millions" of other games that didn't buy it also don't like it??
:aicmon:
I didn't buy NI No Kuni yet so that means I don't like it right??

what millions dont like the game? thats a gross generalization and you cant prove that.

i liked the game, you didnt, average user score of people that played it is a 8, these are stats i go by, i dont care about reviewer scores or sales.

im sure not everybody liked it, but considering the average score im inclined to believe most who played it did in fact like it.

Sales of the game dropped off from the first to the second. If the game was so good sales would have matched or exceeded the first.

Sales dropped by a million copies so I would say those million people didn't really like the game or they would have bought number 2.

Also user reviews are divided some say they liked it, some say they didn't. Are all the people who say they didn't like the game just bias fanboys? There's even plenty of playstaion fans on this site that don't like the game. Are they bias fanboys?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sales of the game dropped off from the first to the second. If the game was so good sales would have matched or exceeded the first.
Sales dropped by a million copies so I would say those million people didn't really like the game or they would have bought number 2.

Also user reviews are divided some say they liked it, some say they didn't. Are all the people who say they didn't like the game just bias fanboys? There's even plenty of playstaion fans on this site that don't like the game. Are they bias fanboys?

Going by this logic, Halo ODST, Reach, Anniversary and Halo 4 aren't good because none of them matched nor exceeded Halo 3's sales. By that logic, most people bought Halo 3 due to hype and the game wasn't that good so they didn't buy the next iterations. You really need to lay off the sales = quality pipe. There are amazing games that are slept on not because they're bad but because of several things such as release date, marketing etc.

Your second point is moot because user reviews always have some people who just don't like it nor can they be taken serious because ANYONE can leave a review.

Using your brilliant logic again, Halo 4 sucked according to the GAMERS because the user score is 6.9 with lots of mixed and negative reviews.
Halo 4 for Xbox 360 Reviews - Metacritic
:lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Going by this logic, Halo ODST, Reach, Anniversary and Halo 4 aren't good because none of them matched nor exceeded Halo 3's sales. By that logic, most people bought Halo 3 due to hype and the game wasn't that good so they didn't buy the next iterations.

Your second point is moot because user reviews always have some people who just don't like it nor can they be taken serious because ANYONE can leave a review.

Using your brilliant logic again, Halo 4 sucked according to the GAMERS because the user score is 6.9 with lots of mixed and negative reviews.
Halo 4 for Xbox 360 Reviews - Metacritic
:lupe:

Halo 4 did suck according to gamers:snoop:

It has a huge fanbase but it is not as popular or loved as it was at one time.

Name a quality game franchise that sold less with the second iteration than it did with the first.:popcorn:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

see this is where you come off sounding like a fanboy, i never said people who didnt like it were fanboys, its their opinion that it wasnt a good game, most sequals fall off sales wise and the game was never that popular to begin with.

if user scores were truely divided then the user scores would be between 50-70, theres no real way to get a accurate on everyones opinion on the game but just saying millions hated it doesnt make it true than me saying millions loved the game.

you went from stating that its your personal opinion that its a bad game, to bringing up sales as fact that your opinion is true, completely ignore user scores being above average( the only real way to get a grasp on how good a game is), then saying opinions are divided and act like thats fact.

you didnt like it? thats fine, quit talking about it, but you cant do that huh, cause unlike the people who didnt like it and forgot all about it, you gotta bring it up along with all the other ps3 exclusives as being trash, cause you dont like the brand.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo 4 did suck according to gamers:snoop:
It has a huge fanbase but it is not as popular or loved as it was at one time.

Name a quality game franchise that sold less with the second iteration than it did with the first.:popcorn:
Super Mario Galaxy
Game Database, Best Selling Video Games, Game Sales, Million Sellers, Top Selling - VGChartz
Halo :lolbron:
LittleBigPlanet one sold more than 2 but 2 is way better than 1 since it retained all the online levels in addition to new levels.

There's more but you get my point but w/e.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
see this is where you come off sounding like a fanboy, i never said people who didnt like it were fanboys, its their opinion that it wasnt a good game, most sequals fall off saleswise and the game was never that popular to begin with.
:usure:You said I was a fanboy and "acting like courtdog" cause I said I didn't like the game.

And the bolded is just not true. Most times the sequel does much better than the first game. If not the game usualy doesn't get a 3rd one.

if user scores were truely divided then the user scores would be between 50-70, theres no real way to get a accurate on everyones opinion on the game but just saying millions hated it doesnt make it true than me saying millions loved the game.
Millions of people loved the game AND millions of people hated it. Why does it make me a fanboy for saying I didn't like the game?

you went from stating that its your personal opinion that its a bad game, to bringing up sales as fact that your opinion is true, completely ignore user scores being above average( the only real way to get a grasp on how good a game is), then saying opinions are divided and act like thats fact.
I'm convinced you can't read. The only reason I brung up sales was to prove that my opinion was unbiased. There are plenty of negative and "on the fence" reviews from both users and critics. Why am I biased for having the same views as some of these people?

you didnt like it? thats fine, quit talking about it, but you cant do that huh, cause unlike the people who didnt like it and forgot all about it, you gotta bring it up along with all the other ps3 exclusives as being trash, cause you dont like the brand.
:snoop: you quoted me, so I replied.

Find some posts of me bringing up this game or other ps3 exclusives and calling them trash:popcorn: I'll wait :popcorn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Super Mario Galaxy
Game Database, Best Selling Video Games, Game Sales, Million Sellers, Top Selling - VGChartz
Halo :lolbron:
LittleBigPlanet one sold more than 2 but 2 is way better than 1 since it retained all the online levels in addition to new levels.

There's more but you get my point but w/e.

I'm talking about the first game to the second one. Super Mario galaxy is like number 15 in that franchise. And halo 2 sold way more than halo 1

Little big planet is another polarizing game like infamous. Some people love it some people hate it. But I wouldn't call any of them fanboys for their decision.

Now name a huge, successful, classic, system selling franchise that dropped of almost half it's sales going from number one to number 2:popcorn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:You said I was a fanboy and "acting like courtdog" cause I said I didn't like the game.

And the bolded is just not true. Most times the sequel does much better than the first game. If not the game usualy doesn't get a 3rd one.

Millions of people loved the game AND millions of people hated it. Why does it make me a fanboy for saying I didn't like the game?

I'm convinced you can't read. The only reason I brung up sales was to prove that my opinion was unbiased. There are plenty of negative and "on the fence" reviews from both users and critics. Why am I biased for having the same views as some of these people?

:snoop: you quoted me, so I replied.

Find some posts of me bringing up this game or other ps3 exclusives and calling them trash:popcorn: I'll wait :popcorn:
You know what's wrong with this line of thinking?? It assumes that both these "millions" of gamers bought the game and all voiced their opinion online. I played and beat MGSIV, Heavy Rain, UC1 and never bought them nor left reviews for them anywhere. Is it hard to imagine millions more did the same for other games?? Again this is faulty reasoning.
Millions of people that DID buy Halo 4 clearly don't care for it much since it's evident by it's dwindling online population and general consensus. Now add in that "other" half of the MILLIONS who don't like it and you see how stupid you sound?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about the first game to the second one. Super Mario galaxy is like number 15 in that franchise. And halo 2 sold way more than halo 1
Little big planet is another polarizing game like infamous. Some people love it some people hate it. But I wouldn't call any of them fanboys for their decision.
:childplease: GTFOH Don't move the goal posts now.

SMG 1 and 2 are new iterations in the super Mario franchise and both are on the same console.

Banjo Tooie sold less than Banjo Kazooie.
God of war 2 sold less than GOW 1.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You know what's wrong with this line of thinking?? It assumes that both these "millions" of gamers bought the game and all voiced their opinion online. I played and beat MGSIV, Heavy Rain, UC1 and never bought them nor left reviews for them anywhere. Is it hard to imagine millions more did the same for other games?? Again this is faulty reasoning.
Millions of people that DID buy Halo 4 clearly don't care for it much since it's evident by it's dwindling online population and general consensus. Now add in that "other" half of the MILLIONS who don't like it and you see how stupid you sound?
Not even sure what your trying to get at here. Y'all are just trying to defend the game. I don't like it and it has nothing to with what system it's on. I played through the beginning and didn't have any desire to finish it. That's It.

It's y'all being the fanboys by acting like anyone who doesn't like the game is just lying or being bias. I spent my own money on the game there is absolutely no reason for lie about rather I liked the game or not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:childplease: GTFOH Don't move the goal posts now.

SMG 1 and 2 are new iterations in the super Mario franchise and both are on the same console.

Ain't no goalposts moving. I said name a quality game that dropped off in sales from the first to the second one.

Little big planet is the only one you can come up with and little big planet is just as polarizing as infamous. I think you proved my point. Thanks:cheers:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even sure what your trying to get at here. Y'all are just trying to defend the game. I don't like it and it has nothing to with what system it's on. I played through the beginning and didn't have any desire to finish it. That's It.

It's y'all being the fanboys by acting like anyone who doesn't like the game is just lying or being bias. I spent my own money on the game there is absolutely no reason for lie about rather I liked the game or not.
Nobody was talking about you not liking Infamous anymore at least I wasn't. I couldn't give a fukk what you like/don't like. I was just entertaining your unusual logic of a game not selling as much as it's first iteration means said game sucks in the first place. I proved it with several games and then you start flip flopping.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Nobody was talking about you not liking Infamous anymore at least I wasn't. I couldn't give a fukk what you like/don't like. I was just entertaining your unusual logic of a game not selling as much as it's first iteration means said game sucks in the first place. I proved it with several games and then you start flip flopping.

You can't read.

I never said sales dropping off proved that the game sucked. I said games dropping off proved that a lot of people didn't like the game. Which in turn proves that my opinion isn't fanboyism.