Why doesn't anyone ever want to discuss the PS4?

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Sony is getting my money because...

-It's the right price 399 > 499
-I can replace the HDD
-It supports Bluetooth, and comes with a headset (Kinect is the default mic on 1)
-I prefer Sony's exclusives
-I can cop TitanFall on PC (best looking 1 exclusive isn't even exclusive)
-Sony's support for indie developers
-PS+ will continue to feed me for PS3 and PS4 content
-Even if I'm not a PS+ subscriber, I can still use streaming apps
-Stream every game to a PSVita via Remote Play (don't have a Vita, but it's nice to know if I pick one up in the future)
-The DS4 looks much improved and more innovative than the One controller
-It's the more powerful console for less money
-I don't have cable so I don't care about MS's TV features

I'm sure I could keep going, but you probably don't care. Everything I listed was damn near video game related.

And I'll go out on a limb and say that a lot of these Xbox One exclusives will land on PS4 or PC a year or so after they release on MS's TV box. History has shown this to be the case with Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War 1, Alan Wake, Dead Rising etc. So it's an easy decision why the PS4 is the better buy at a cheaper price.
First off, when you can't save media files to your HDD like you could on PS3 so all that extra space is for gaming only. Xbox has unlimited storage on the cloud so you don't need to upgrade. You can still plug in a external HDD if you want to stream movies/etc from that that or directly over the wifi.

You claim you care for sony exclusives but you didn't name a single one :laff: Then you name a few Xbox One exclusives (u actually name them) and you cry out how you hope it goes multiplat one day :sadbron:" GTFOH
Kinect also is not the "default" mic because every Xbox comes with a Headset aka you not even being honest with the facts :snoop: Fanboy

The Xbox One controller won "best new controller" while the DS4 ppl said the touch screen was awkward so :stopitslime:

And it being more powerful is some bullshyt Rekka told you, stop being a dumbass on purpose.
Xbox One and PS4 have no advantage over the other says RedLynx - VideoGamer.com

PS+ does not give you free PS4 games, it gives you online multiplayer which is something you acted was the end all for Xbox. Now you talking highly of it but on the low. Thats bytchmade right there. You guys have lost all dignity in regards to that topic. fukk outta here. If you bring up PS+ and PS4 and you not "upset" about it? I'm gonna slap the shyt outta that poster for being a hypocrite. And the truth is since you don't have no cable :umad:

CAn you let the rest of the world who actually has cable, can we eat bruh bruh?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The last one was :scusthov:

Infamous is not trash breh, I hate how you nikkas will trash a game just cause its not on your system of choice

Thats both sides of the fince too, theres nikkas in here that shyt on forza like that shyt didnt take a shyt on gt5

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The PS4 will be in the same position the ps3 is, trying to play catch up and trying to add xbox features as the years go by. If you really care about games, then xbox one is your destination until sony shows you games you want. You haven't mentioned a single ps4 game, and your acting like an HDMI pass thru means they don't care about gaming. Go head and repeat that while you watch replay videos of Knack :blessed:

No fanboy nothing. If thats what you want, Xbox One does that better than PS4. Just look at the games coming out. Just look at how the system is designed. Its all about that, and the Xbox will recognize each person and cater the gaming or TV EXPERIENCE to that person. Your niece can be watching TV and it will pull up her favorite shows and save them so she can easily access them without even know what channel or time it comes on. It does the same things for games, tailors the dashboard exerpeince around her preferences immediately once she is in control aka once she says "Xbox"

First off, its against forum policy to be using peoples name so I suggest you stop breaking the rules before I have you removed :ufdup:
2ndly if you think both systems are identical then you have not been paying any attention at all. So its a waste of time talking to someone of your "caliber" :tu:

Thats all you been talking about ever since PS4 was announced. Unfinished specs that you don't understand is now a reason? Its not like the Wii-u where there is a "difference" and your 40-50% more powerful" horseshyt you read from neogaf is beyond comical. Yet you still saying it :what: And indie games. You do realize Xbox 360 has a HUGE indie game section. I'm telling you we don't give a fukk because indie games for the most part are best played on a phone. I play Jetpack Joyride a few times a day, love that shyt. Game would be boring on Xbox/PS4. There is a reason cellphone games are cool. They fill in a need to pass time in short doses. Thats indie paradise. Rarely do indies make good console games. Anyone that is decent will get picked up by a third party anyway. Think about it, have you EVER heard an Xbot use indie games as a talking point? (not since 2007 bruh)

Bruh, your talking about a used game policy as to why a company won or lost E3 :what: E3 is about GAMES. Which GAMES and SYSTEM was better? Somehow you ignored the purpose of E3 and put tunnel vision on "used game, used games" :dead:

I could of been watching the NBA Finals and playing NBA2k13 at the same time. Its a feature only a very limited amount of TV's can do, now its standard for anyone who owns an xbox. Are you really upset at new features? Then kill yourself now...

We won't go to The-Coli.com and talk about how its still good like how PS3 gamers did all gen :bryan:

MGS4 was touted as the best game EVER MADE

KZ2 some said IS the best FPS EVER MADE

LBP will never get boring, endless possibilities/blah blah blah

Flow/Flower is the best arcade title ever made, hands down!

MLB:The Show is actually good, but since nobody gives a shyt about baseball games... well, lets act like we do now since its exclusive!!!

Lair (nuff said)

I think you get the point...

Oh so you a oh tattle tale as nikka courtney? Oh snitch ass bytch ass "im gonna tell on you on the internet" ass nikka.
And I have been paying attention breh, and what I see is a ps4 that cheaper and stronger than xbox 1. But thats just spec tho, ill just wait till they release real info on these systems before I make that choice unlike you fanboy nikkas

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Infamous is not trash breh, I hate how you nikkas will trash a game just cause its not on your system of choice

Thats both sides of the fince too, theres nikkas in here that shyt on forza like that shyt didnt take a shyt on gt5

Has nothing to do with what system it's on, I just never liked the game. You can win the whole thing by spamming the electricity bomb/bullet button. The gameplay is pretty shallow in my opinion.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Has nothing to do with what system it's on, I just never liked the game. You can win the whole thing by spamming the electricity bomb/bullet button. The gameplay is pretty shallow in my opinion.

And I happen to love the game, electricity runs out, you can't spam bombs breh, electric bullets are your main attack, you sound like the type to say " all you gotta do on halo is spam the trigger button to win":dahell:

Have you played the shyt?

So YOU and your Xbox friends don't like it so you know for a fact that its gonna be trash? That an opinion my friend.

Infamous 2 83 with a user score of 83 as well, looks like your opinion is in the minority.

Second son was the best game I personally seen at e3 although Xbox beat ps4 in terms of total games, get off your fan boy shyt and have real convos with real gamers breh, you sound like courtdog sometimes and that's not good

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And I happen to love the game, electricity runs out, you can't spam bombs breh, :dahell:

Have you played the shyt?

So YOU and your Xbox friends don't like it so you know for a fact that its gonna be trash? That an opinion my friend.

Infamous 2 83 with a user score of 83 as well, looks like your opinion is in the minority.

Second son was the best game I personally seen at e3 although Xbox beat ps4 in terms of total games, get off your fan boy shyt and have real convos with real gamers breh, you sound like courtdog sometimes and that's not good

All I did was give my opinion. Obviously you disagree and that's fine. That has nothing to do with "fanboy shyt" or courtdog.

Y'all are so threatened by that shyt that a person is not allowed an opinion. Doesn't matter what system it came out on I just didn't like the game. It was fun to run around and blow shyt up, but once that got old I didn't want to play it anymore:manny:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
All I did was give my opinion. Obviously you disagree and that's fine. That has nothing to do with "fanboy shyt" or courtdog.

Y'all are so threatened by that shyt that a person is not allowed an opinion. Doesn't matter what system it came out on I just didn't like the game. It was fun to run around and blow shyt up, but once that got old I didn't want to play it anymore:manny:

The last one was :scusthov:

I'm not threatened at all, but you nikkas try to pass your opinion around like its fact. I've heard you put that series down lots of times, I don't like halo, you see me stating opinion like its fact?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not threatened at all, but you nikkas try to pass your opinion around like its fact. I've heard you put that series down lots of times, I don't like halo, you see me stating opinion like its fact?

How could I ever pass my opinion as fact? It's an opinion as most things are on this site.

The fact that I can point to in order to back up my opinion is that the game didn't really sale that well. So there must be a lot of "real gamers" that agree with me.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How could I ever pass my opinion as fact? It's an opinion as most things are on this site.

The fact that I can point to in order to back up my opinion is that the game didn't really sale that well. So there must be a lot of "real gamers" that agree with me.

How many good games didn't sell well? Alen wake didn't but I wouldn't call that a bad game,

Game sold enough, and the ones that bought it liked it, I don't give a shyt about sales breh I'm not working for these company's

Gt5 shyt on froza sales wise but is it better than froza?:youngsabo:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How many good games didn't sell well? Alen wake didn't but I wouldn't call that a bad game,

Game sold enough, and the ones that bought it liked it, I don't give a shyt about sales breh I'm not working for these company's

Gt5 shyt on froza sales wise but is it better than froza?:youngsabo:

I'm not saying sales indicate a games quality. I'm saying sales prove my opinion isn't bias.

If it was a universally loved game and I said I didn't like it(kinda like y'all do with Halo) then you could say I was bias.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
negative stuff is more fun to talk about than positive stuff, and there are no new developments on the sony front, but microsoft stays making bad news (prism, xb180, windows 8.1)

:yeshrug: if it bleeds, it leads

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm not saying sales indicate a games quality. I'm saying sales prove my opinion isn't bias.

If it was a universally loved game and I said I didn't like it(kinda like y'all do with Halo) then you could say I was bias.

your opinion is bias breh, who is yall? i never said halo was bad, just not for me, last one i played was halo 2, so i dont feel i have enough history to make a statement about that series ( i do appreciate what halo 1 did for console fps)cause im not a fan thats it thats all.

the game sold over two mil, thats good, better than what alot of good games sale.

if you feel like the sales arnt up to par that just means people wernt checking for it, nothing to do with people just not liking the game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
your opinion is bias breh, who is yall? i never said halo was bad, just not for me, last one i played was halo 2, so i dont feel i have enough history to make a statement about that series ( i do appreciate what halo 1 did for console fps)cause im not a fan thats it thats all.

the game sold over two mil, thats good, better than what alot of good games sale.

if you feel like the sales arnt up to par that just means people wernt checking for it, nothing to do with people just not liking the game

:snoop: so are the other millions of gamer bias for not liking the game?