Why doesn't anyone ever want to discuss the PS4?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Bro... if you bought a PC the same time as PS3 in 2006, you ain't upgrading that shyt.

So don't play that card.

What if i told you i have a PC now that better than PS4 and Xbox 1 :dwillhuh:

Would you believe that? :dwillhuh:

Wo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you stupid? :dwillhuh:

Dap/UnDap

Neg

why do most of you PC geeks have mental issues?

is that why you guys play PC games? because people can't stand your retardation so you can only play by yourself?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
why do most of you PC geeks have mental issues?

is that why you guys play PC games? because people can't stand your retardation so you can only play by yourself?

Troll :really..:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cuz PS4 is just a PS3 with better graphics. Whats there to talk about? We had a chance to usher in the true next gen experience, but too many chicken littles fought to maintain a stagnant status quo

Here's a reenactment of this weeks events leading up to MS' policy change

Men in Black II - Old Busted Hotness - YouTube

Shameless :smh:

What about microsofts old policy was ushering in a true next gen experience? Kinect?

Just cause you could switch games without changing a disk doesnt = true next gen experience, only convenience.

Nothing about next gen will be different other than needing a disk in the drive, now that microsoft abandoned their old (and lets be honest, shyt was a cash grab) plans.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
legit question

every PC gamer i've met has some disfigurement or metal illness

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
legit question

every PC gamer i've met has some disfigurement or metal illness

Actually I look at it the same as a nikka buying jordan shoes all the time.

Dont knock another mans hobbies

Wo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I look at it the same as a nikka buying jordan shoes all the time.

Dont knock another mans hobbies

naw son not knocking, just an observation :stylin:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The one has controversy, a lot more than the ps4 does at the moment so why wouldn't their be more topics concerning the one.

More is expected but its more like "only"

The PS4 threads that do pop up, end up being who can find the cooler gifs on the internet rather than discussing features or games.

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
its more fun making fun of xbox because xbots are whiny simp fakkits with a lower IQ than the rest of the population

REAL TALLK
Real Talk with one L in the word talk.... Your post if read lowers the IQ of the rest of the population :snoop:
You're too damn old for this shyt, Courtdog. :aicmon:
Real Talk... This dude was "attempting" to get fellow posters from sohh to watch Teen Titans with him... LITERALLY :bryan:
AquaCityBoy: This is your life was the name of that thread. I know some of you remember :shaq:
Foreal..these idiots. In here talking bout Xbox was next gen when none of that drm shyt affected gameplay anyways. Both systems are the same when it comes to gameplay..BEFORE and AFTER MS DRM mess. Anybody who think that the Kinect will be widely used by non casual games are delusional

Oh yea...wasn't the 360 just an upgraded Xbox? :comeon:
Real Talk... for starters your talking about Xbox yet again :leon: And 2ndly Kinect comes with every Xbox One and is required for the system to function. So everyone who has a XB1 will use Kinect, casuals and non casuals. I have one (two actually) and I can assure you its convenient and helps makes the gaming experience more immersive. You'd see that if you stopped kicking and screaming like some child who is about to have his first shot. Sounding all butthurt and retarded. Speak on the PS4 bruh
The one has controversy, a lot more than the ps4 does at the moment so why wouldn't their be more topics concerning the one.
ReRead the thread title then get back to me :facepalm:
What about microsofts old policy was ushering in a true next gen experience? Kinect?

Just cause you could switch games without changing a disk doesnt = true next gen experience, only convenience.

Nothing about next gen will be different other than needing a disk in the drive, now that microsoft abandoned their old (and lets be honest, shyt was a cash grab) plans.

Wow, the PS4 is really an amazing system. So far its repeated daily how its more powerful and it has GDDR5 in it. Thats all it needs to be more powerful by the way. Who cares what other components are in it. Bottlenecks? You mean like how the PS3 had RAM issues because of bottlenecks? Well PS4 wouldn't do that, so we don't even need to talk about it. Whats that you say? How can the PS4 GPU read data fast enough for the extra 4GB of Ram to matter?

Wait, that last line. Its not a popular enough subject on neogaf yet. So I'll just take Rekkaprydes word on it and talk about Xbox some more :win:

- Local Idiot aka 3cept
More is expected but its more like "only"

The PS4 threads that do pop up, end up being who can find the cooler gifs on the internet rather than discussing features or games.
:myman:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps

Trolling or not ps4 threads do pop up like Tic Tac said, it's up to the person who enters the thread to decide if they wanna troll back and forth or have a real discussion. And my first post could go for the title as well :youngsabo:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Real Talk with one L in the word talk.... Your post if read lowers the IQ of the rest of the population :snoop:

Real Talk... This dude was "attempting" to get fellow posters from sohh to watch Teen Titans with him... LITERALLY :bryan:
AquaCityBoy: This is your life was the name of that thread. I know some of you remember :shaq:

Real Talk... for starters your talking about Xbox yet again :leon: And 2ndly Kinect comes with every Xbox One and is required for the system to function. So everyone who has a XB1 will use Kinect, casuals and non casuals. I have one (two actually) and I can assure you its convenient and helps makes the gaming experience more immersive. You'd see that if you stopped kicking and screaming like some child who is about to have his first shot. Sounding all butthurt and retarded. Speak on the PS4 bruh

Wow, the PS4 is really an amazing system. So far its repeated daily how its more powerful and it has GDDR5 in it. Thats all it needs to be more powerful by the way. Who cares what other components are in it. Bottlenecks? You mean like how the PS3 had RAM issues because of bottlenecks? Well PS4 wouldn't do that, so we don't even need to talk about it. Whats that you say? How can the PS4 GPU read data fast enough for the extra 4GB of Ram to matter?

Wait, that last line. Its not a popular enough subject on neogaf yet. So I'll just take Rekkaprydes word on it and talk about Xbox some more :win:

- Local Idiot aka 3cept

:myman:

I read and this is what i see mostly >>:sadbron: Ill speak on what I want to breh..stop crying and continue your daily biased trolling

The ps3 had RAM was bottlenecks because it was split 256 and 256. No splits this time around. Whether there will be other severe bottlenecks remains to be seen.

Funny how u bring this up, when the Xbox has LESS memory bandwith between the RAM and the GPU than the PS4. The ESRAM will speed things up, but how much remains to be seen. ALSO, the ESRAM issue makes the One more difficult to code for

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at all the threads, then I scanned back to page 4 and there is nothing but Xbox One threads. I just find it odd that nobody has anything to say about it. What its PSN will be like. No news outlets giving us heads up about it. No reviews from E3 either.

I even looked in the Liquid PS4 thread (horrible idea btw) and there is nothing but Xbox talk in there :wtf:

What gives? All I know is they charging for Online Play which plenty said would never happen :gladbron: Then its "but I can still watch netflix" while at the same time they'll say "PS4 is only focused on the games" :wtf:

What games are they even focused on? E3 didn't showcase all these spectacular PS4 games. Where's the substance??? Any new news on any of this stuff coli fam? Inquiring minds wanna know :suge: cuuuuuuuuuuuz

Go away courtdog :snoop: we too busy discussing last of us :smugbiden:while 360 is dry as a desert..
Oh and the presales are In ps4 by a landslide so we moving back to playing our current gen still supported system :whew: