Why doesn't anyone ever want to discuss the PS4?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Nobody was talking about you not liking Infamous anymore at least I wasn't. I couldn't give a fukk what you like/don't like. I was just entertaining your unusual logic of a game not selling as much as it's first iteration means said game sucks in the first place. I proved it with several games and then you start flip flopping.

:cheers:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no goalposts moving. I said name a quality game that dropped off in sales from the first to the second one.

Little big planet is the only one you can come up with and little big planet is just as polarizing as infamous. I think you proved my point. Thanks:cheers:
Only thing I proved is that you guys are selective in what you will want to hear and see.

I'm wasting my time going back and forth here I see.
:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Only thing I proved is that you guys are selective in what you will want to hear and see.

I'm wasting my time going back and forth here I see.
:snoop:
Y'all just have a complete inability to talk about games with thinking "console wars"

Everything I say on this site whether its positive or negative about Xbox or playstation I get a bunch of people calling me a fanboy. I even got negged for saying I was looking forward to beyond two souls.:snoop:

Y'all take this fanboy shyt to seriously sometimes:no:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand why some of you get so pressed when an exclusive game drops. yall even go as far as to say it sucked when yall never played it. this fandom shyt is getting out of control..making grown, seemingly intelligent people act like fukkin chimps..:snoop:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:usure:You said I was a fanboy and "acting like courtdog" cause I said I didn't like the game.

And the bolded is just not true. Most times the sequel does much better than the first game. If not the game usualy doesn't get a 3rd one.

Millions of people loved the game AND millions of people hated it. Why does it make me a fanboy for saying I didn't like the game?

I'm convinced you can't read. The only reason I brung up sales was to prove that my opinion was unbiased. There are plenty of negative and "on the fence" reviews from both users and critics. Why am I biased for having the same views as some of these people?

:snoop: you quoted me, so I replied.

Find some posts of me bringing up this game or other ps3 exclusives and calling them trash:popcorn: I'll wait :popcorn:

im at work so you gonna have to wait till 6:00
where are these millions that you seem to have proof of? like i said, your making a gross generalization, adding in these millions of phantom gamers that you have no proof of, trying to convince me that a game i enjoyed, and other gamers enjoyed, is not a good game cause you and the "million others" in your head didnt like it.

i can say millions didnt like whatever game too, doesnt make it true:heh: thats what your doing right now

your a fanboy for trying to denounce the whole series as trash, your just not a fan,i am, lets keep it at that, stop with the stanning, stop bring up others opinion to make yours sound more valid than mine. you dont know who did and didnt like the game and neither do i, only thing we both know is that it has an above average user and reviewer score:lupe:

you brought up sales to try to make you flimsy ass argument sound better, two mil is bad now:pachaha:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Y'all just have a complete inability to talk about games with thinking "console wars"

Everything I say on this site whether its positive or negative about Xbox or playstation I get a bunch of people calling me a fanboy. I even got negged for saying I was looking forward to beyond two souls.:snoop:

Y'all take this fanboy shyt to seriously sometimes:no:

i dont take part in the fanboy talk tho, we can have an intelligent discussion on this shyt and not be fanboys, as long as you can do the same, see what happens with fanboys is they start bringing up numbers to back up bullshyt arguments instead of talking about your personal experience with a certain product, they tend to paint their opinion as a fact .

but since my opinion doesnt match up with your, im a fanboy (and your not):wtf:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
im at work so you gonna have to wait till 6:00
where are these millions that you seem to have proof of? like i said, your making a gross generalization, adding in these millions of phantom gamers that you have no proof of, trying to convince me that a game i enjoyed, and other gamers enjoyed, is not a good game cause you and the "million others" in your head didnt like it.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I never claimed your opinion was wrong or that my opinion was any better than yours. I just offered my opinion and y'all got all butthurt. :stopitslime: who's the fanboy here

i can say millions didnt like whatever game too, doesnt make it true:heh: thats what your doing right now
How can you prove that millions of people did like the game?

your a fanboy for trying to denounce the whole series as trash, your just not a fan,i am, lets keep it at that, stop with the stanning, stop bring up others opinion to make yours sound more valid than mine. you dont know who did and didnt like the game and neither do i, only thing we both know is that it has an above average user and reviewer score:lupe:
:snoop: your doing the stanning. Remeber you quoted me simply for giving my opinion. You have sense spent several posts trying to convince me that I'm lying or a fanboy for offering my opinion. I've never said my opinion is more valid than yours.......So who's the fanboy here again:lupe:

you brought up sales to try to make you flimsy ass argument sound better, two mil is bad now:pachaha:
I brought up sales to show that my argument is not biased. This game is not an undisputed classic therefore almost any opinion on the game should be valid without accusations of fanboyism.:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i dont take part in the fanboy talk tho, we can have an intelligent discussion on this shyt and not be fanboys, as long as you can do the same, see what happens with fanboys is they start bringing up numbers to back up bullshyt arguments instead of talking about your personal experience with a certain product, they tend to paint their opinion as a fact .

The first thing I replied to you with was my personal experience with the game and why I didn't like it. You immediately called that fanboyism. So I pointed to sales to prove that my opinion is shared by allot of gamers, therefore it isn't biased.

And I've have never painted my opinion as fact. That's what you are doing. :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I never claimed your opinion was wrong or that my opinion was any better than yours. I just offered my opinion and y'all got all butthurt. :stopitslime: who's the fanboy here

:snoop: your doing the stanning. Remeber you quoted me simply for giving my opinion. You have sense spent several posts trying to convince me that I'm lying or a fanboy for offering my opinion. I've never said my opinion is more valid than yours.......So who's the fanboy here again:lupe:

I brought up sales to show that my argument is not biased. This game is not an undisputed classic therefore almost any opinion on the game should be valid without accusations of fanboyism.:manny:
:lupe:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

yet youve never heard me once stan anything, but im a fanboy.

i cant prove millions liked it anymore than you can prove millions didnt. i can however say millions didnt like halo 4, then look it up

find out it has a reviewer score of 87 and a user score of 69, now im incline to not believe that user score cause fanboys will fake the numbers.

i dont care how much it sold, people i talk to say its good, im not a fan tho.

you gave your opinion that the game was trash, i quoted you cause i liked the game and wanted to debate with you why its trash(cause thats what people do in mressage boards), instead of debating your opinion, you added numbers to try to back up your claim that its trash. numbers are bullshyt breh.

trash to me is playstation allstars, condemed 2, lair, etc. infamous doent fall in that catagory, but no way in hell is it a classic, i never said that but there is a middle ground breh

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX is gonna run shyt.
a0yqua.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you gave your opinion that the game was trash, i quoted you cause i liked the game and wanted to debate with you why its trash(cause thats what people do in mressage boards), instead of debating your opinion, you added numbers to try to back up your claim that its trash. numbers are bullshyt breh.

trash to me is playstation allstars, condemed 2, lair, etc. infamous doent fall in that catagory, but no way in hell is it a classic, i never said that but there is a middle ground breh
The game was trash because because you really didn't have to have any type of strategy, once I started shooting people with the electricity or fire there was no need for me to use any of the other moves. The game world was fun to move around in, but there wasn't any interesting stuff for me to play with in the world. The story wasn't engaging(I don't remeber any of it) and I got bored with it quick.

And some people will disagree with you about all the games you listed as trash. Would they be justified in calling you a fanboy?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The first thing I replied to you with was my personal experience with the game and why I didn't like it. You immediately called that fanboyism. So I pointed to sales to prove that my opinion is shared by allot of gamers, therefore it isn't biased.

And I've have never painted my opinion as fact. That's what you are doing. :ufdup:

i didnt mean your personal opinion was fanboyisn, just the way you came off as saying second son is gonna be trash, cause the last one was. i apologize cause i reread your response and seen that wasnt what you were saying. im trying to explain to you that just cause your not a fan of something doesnt make it hot garbage, ive even givin you examples of games that are good, but i dont like, to show you that just cause i dont like it doesnt mean others dont either. i dont know how that came off as me stating my opinion as fact.:manny:

you throwing numbers however does come off as trying to state your opinion as fact

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The game was trash because because you really didn't have to have any type of strategy, once I started shooting people with the electricity or fire there was no need for me to use any of the other moves. The game world was fun to move around in, but there wasn't any interesting stuff for me to play with in the world. The story wasn't engaging(I don't remeber any of it) and I got bored with it quick.

And some people will disagree with you about all the games you listed as trash. Would they be justified in calling you a fanboy?

breh, i dont give a fukk about people that disagree with those game being trash, lair was broken, allstars plays like its not even finished, second half of condemed 2 is just:dahell:

i had to use certain strategys, cause i remember enemys taking forever to kill with regular powers, and the bombs and missles zapped alot of energy, its also was very easy to die, i wouldnt call it an easy, although its not exactly hard either.

story makes alot more sense if played right after the first.

fun game to me, love the series

but if you wasnt feeling it then you wasnt feeling it

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Oh so you a oh tattle tale as nikka courtney? Oh snitch ass bytch ass "im gonna tell on you on the internet" ass nikka.
And I have been paying attention breh, and what I see is a ps4 that cheaper and stronger than xbox 1. But thats just spec tho, ill just wait till they release real info on these systems before I make that choice unlike you fanboy nikkas

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The fact you keep using what you think is my name is what makes you the "snitch" and I've asked you nicely more than once. I won't warn you again.
negative stuff is more fun to talk about than positive stuff, and there are no new developments on the sony front, but microsoft stays making bad news (prism, xb180, windows 8.1)

:yeshrug: if it bleeds, it leads
Has nothing to do with this threads topic. I know all that, what I don't know is how come nobody even wants to talk about the PS4. From what will the new PSN be like? To anything really. They adding 4gb of RAM? Everyone wanted to talk about that when it was announced, but only a few websites questioned how that would be possible? The GPU has to be able to read data faster if its gonna double the RAM or else it would be limited to how fast the GPU can read the data. Quick explanation?
Xbox Ram = 8lane hwy at 40mph while PS4 Ram = 2lane hwy at 80mph
GDDR5 makes that 2lane hwy faster, but whats most important is the total amount of data that can be moved. You moving more data on that 8lane hwy
When I brought this up, Liquid moved the thread :wtf: Anytime I bring up any PS4 topic that should be important? I get more crying than discussion.
I seriously believe sony paid this site off. Because you have to FIGHT to get ppl to talk about it...

Millions of people that DID buy Halo 4 clearly don't care for it much since it's evident by it's dwindling online population and general consensus. Now add in that "other" half of the MILLIONS who don't like it and you see how stupid you sound?
Halo is the 4th most played game on XBL, which makes it the 4th most popular game on all of consoles. Yet you here talking about dwindling :dwillhuh: Then how come Halo 4 is still more popular than EVERY PS4 exclusive... combined :wow:

When you act like a little fakkit is when you become a fanboy
yet youve never heard me once stan anything, but im a fanboy.

i cant prove millions liked it anymore than you can prove millions didnt. i can however say millions didnt like halo 4, then look it up

find out it has a reviewer score of 87 and a user score of 69, now im incline to not believe that user score cause fanboys will fake the numbers.

i dont care how much it sold, people i talk to say its good, im not a fan tho.

So your saying you can show us where 1 million "different" people said they didn't Halo 4 :popcorn: If (when) you can't do that, you will know why YOU ARE A DUMBASS FANBOY :facepalm: I'm sure more people who didn't play the game said it sucks than the other way around. People like Fatboi1 who trashes the game you can find him playing CONSISTANTLY :deadmanny:
Uncharted 3? He hasn't played that game since 2012...