Why does Donald Glover sometimes get heat for being with a white woman, but Jordan Peele doesnt?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Glover also said in some interview that he used to care about racism from cacs but surrendered on the issue (which is actually similar to most Black people) and now he focuses on success in white spaces by being a racial accommodationist.

This is in contrast to Brian Tyree Henry who he snitched on by saying that he hated white led racism in a conversation they had.
Double talking

Anything to protect that white flesh and yo hoe ass out the cap on with the quickness

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Its quite simple.

Glover moved funny style with the corny overexaggerated pro black bullshyt because of Atlanta, failing to see that this dude got his rap name from a "Wu Tang Name Generator" :why: . Plus, dude was always a goofy from Community to Camp.

Peele's pass is that he's a writer first, and an exceptional one. Dude knows he's a goofy and has a white woman, but still makes compelling work to have folks skip over such revelations.

Not playing a character>>>>>>>>>>>>Being a gimmick
Donald knows he's "a goofy" also. His formative years were obviously different from Jordan's.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lost respect for him in that interview
Eh i didnt...I understood where he was coming from. Certain black women thought I was corny as well because I didn't rock timbs or whatever was popular in black fashion in the 90's. My feet were too big:sadcam:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Of the new generation of quote unquote “Woke” auteurs who have experienced major levels of success, the only one who really walked the walk when it comes to choosing a black partner to marry is Issa Rae. Even Jerrod Carmichael, who is gay, has publicly stated he prefers dating white men and gets angry when called out on it.
they are all hypocrites brother, you mean the same Issa Rae that was promoting swirling and telling black women to date asian brehs notably filipinos while in cali. That same Issa?

You better off saying killer mike at least he puts his money where his mouth is

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So if he wasn’t corny? :comeon:

childish-gambino-dance-gif-1.gif