Why does Donald Glover sometimes get heat for being with a white woman, but Jordan Peele doesnt?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its quite simple.

Glover moved funny style with the corny overexaggerated pro black bullshyt because of Atlanta, failing to see that this dude got his rap name from a "Wu Tang Name Generator" :why: . Plus, dude was always a goofy from Community to Camp.

Peele's pass is that he's a writer first, and an exceptional one. Dude knows he's a goofy and has a white woman, but still makes compelling work to have folks skip over such revelations.

Not playing a character>>>>>>>>>>>>Being a gimmick

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't know about ass whipping but I bet he has stories. :pachaha:

As far as funding it might have been difficult due to storyline but folks forget him and Key paid crazy dues. It might not have been as hard as we think. Also attitudes about black films had been shifting in a major way for quite some time since the mid 90s. It's been subtle. He also had a lot of white people in his corner rocking with him. Yeah yeah that's c00n talk to folks on here, right? But connections are connections and they make the difference. I know not all my connects are black. Sue me. :ahh:
Peele is in a wierd space because he rolled with white people all his life and isn't dead.

Get Out is an anti Pawgset movie but it appears that he was always pawgset. Homie didn't come up off of Comic View so obviously him and Key got the one nikka at a time pass. That being said it's not like he and Key were so whitewashed that they didn't know about the When he get out he'll leave your ass for a white girl thing.

It's interesting how he moves and shake in society without pissing off anybody. Ican't wait for him to write his memoirs.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because why?

d80950e2-28ac-41fe-915b-a487df8cdb27_text.gif
Does this apply on the other side of the argument? :mjgrin:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jordan peele makes cac humor for cacs. His wife Chelsea paretti does the same shyt awkwafina does but gets none of the smoke. fukk both of them.

I don't know why people worship at the altar of Donald glover either. He never did anything for anybody other than putting his brother on. He's talented but that about it

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly that Nyah Nyah Nyah You didn't like me when I was broke whinefest is both corny and tired. Like his current bytch would be with him if he didn't have the bag.

Granted Black women and hard on Black dude cornballs and are low key blind on how to pick the right dude on a come up (if he's Black) but on the other hand Ye called it When he get on he'll you ass for a white girl.

Besides it sounds goofy to be worried about the chick who dissed you in the 3rd grade while being "happily"married to another chick.

All Men accept an ally oop of easy p*ssy.

I was reading a book I don't remember if it was about "The First" Black NYPD officer but I know it mentioned something about Lena Horne's Boule ass relatives around the turn of the century.

Anyway the Breh was a classic big Black Man from the south and some chick said that he was being sweatted hard Because there wasn't many Black Men in Manhattan in 1903 That's the thing people looked at Brittany Renner for going after PJ in Kentucky but that's how white women move.

Black women need to keep the same energy for nikka nerds in premed programs not waiting for him after he gets put on and being upset that a cacette scooped him up.
Double talking

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Double talking
Two things could be true at the same time.

Black women do need to put them selves out there for dudes on the come up. We're not even talking about the thirsty shyt they do if they notice that a celebrity spent 5 seconds looking at their live.

And if a nikka got with the Toubob then accept what comes with that and stop crying over Keisha.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Two things could be true at the same time.

Black women do need to put them selves out there for dudes on the come up. We're not even talking about the thirsty shyt they do if they notice that a celebrity spent 5 seconds looking at their live.

And if a nikka got with the Toubob then accept what comes with that and stop crying over Keisha.
Most of the "Toubob niqqas" accept that and are doing them until pressed about why. Then they give their truth. And people get mad about their truth.