Why does Donald Glover sometimes get heat for being with a white woman, but Jordan Peele doesnt?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Nothing about what I said implied anything about putting white people on a pedestal, but ok. You date who your around. If your in rooms with nothing but white people, you gonna date/fukk what’s around you.

Anyway, my wife’s Puerto Rican, we have 2 black boys together and we both despise white people. But you can continue with your narrative. Great for daps.
One thing white women don’t have, is ego , when going after the man they want. A white woman will throw themselves at the person of means that they want and they’ve been taught to do so. Black women still think they are the prize and need to be chased
Putting white women up, while generalizing and putting down black women. You don’t need to tell me about your living situation, there’s nothing to prove to me, and I don’t care.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Eh, he hired Stefani Robinson for her first writing job.

She’s won two Writer’s Guild of America awards, nominated for an Emmy, and signed a production deal with FX.

Not only that he hired Sherrie Silver as the choreographer for This Is America, which led to her blowing up and winning numerous awards. Behind the scenes Donald Glover has put on a LOT of Black women producers, writers, directors, etc. which makes his recent comments regarding black women come off extremely trollish and immature. Even if he was trolling that kind of shyt is just stupid honestly and wholly unnecessary.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No one blames them, we understand their predicament..They'd both get steamrolled by a 'strong Black woman'.. :mjlol:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Donald has 2 Black parents. Jordan is biracial (with a White mom).

*Donald Glover has said some weird/c00n stuff.

Just to fact check - Donald Glover's partner is half Asian, so she's not a White woman.

I do remember years back on the Breakfast Club he said he has no interest in dating white women, only minorities.