Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The only part addressed to you specifically were the 2 questions. The rest is just on some "if the shoe fit..." shyt. I see that you didn't answer the question though. Women seem to only have trouble with certain double standards.

I don't get it. Are you saying that excuses that sort of dead beat behavior because it's a woman's body?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't get it. Are you saying that excuses that sort of dead beat behavior because it's a woman's body?
No. I'm saying that the double standard that deems women more responsible for the children that they give birth to outside of committed relationships than the men who impregnate them is justified. I assume you disagree with that double standard. If so, why?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I have sex with a female I at least try to get some what of a understanding of her mindset.
I always ask them what do they think about abortions and what they would do if they were to get Pregnant.
If any of the answers are "I would keep it." "I cant have an abortion" "I don't know what I would do" "The bible says...."
Then I know to take extreme caution and make sure I either use protection at all times no matter what or Don't have sex with her.

If she gets pregnant then its completely my fault cause I should have known she was gonna keep the baby.

Now women who keep on popping out babies from the same sorry ass dude or different men get what they deserve cause obviously something just isn't clicking in their heads.

This is what women are supposed to do as well. Before you lay down with a man it is incumbent upon you to know if he is willing or able to take care of the child that may result. If there is any doubt in your mind then you probably shouldnt' be fukking him (certainly not raw). It seems as if some people either forget or just totally ignore the fact that sex leads to pregnancy.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I understand that but damn near nothing negative is ever said about a man that does nothing for his child. It's always oh well the woman should not have picked him, which is true but how about the man should not be a dead beat.

Do u see what I'm saying?

I might be wrong but this is how I see it.

A baby being born or not is something only the mother has absolute control over, so logically she gets the blame for deciding to birth the child to a dead beat.

Yea the bytch nikka shouldnt be a dead beat in the first place, but at the end of the day its still the woman that decides if the child will be born to a dead beat or not.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
This is what women are supposed to do as well. Before you lay down with a man it is incumbent upon you to know if he is willing or able to take care of the child that may result. If there is any doubt in your mind then you probably shouldnt' be fukking him (certainly not raw). It seems as if some people either forget or just totally ignore the fact that sex leads to pregnancy.

I know bruh its not rocket science. All you gotta ask yourself is, "Can I take care of myself right now?" "Aren't I struggling right now to take care of myself?" "So then why am I gonna go make a baby with somebody when we can't even take care of our damn selves?"

And don't even get me started on dudes nutting up in these females then acting like they cant go get Plan B. "Man the condom broke man:sadcam:..."
:comeon:"So you couldn't just go get Plan B..."

him, ":manny:Man I was just gonna wait it out and see what happens..."

me, ":what: No nikka you go get Plan B and watch her take both pills both days!!!:snoop:"

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No. I'm saying that the double standard that deems women more responsible for the children that they give birth to outside of committed relationships than the men who impregnate them is justified. I assume you disagree with that double standard. If so, why?

That's convenient, men are absolved of any guilt because they aren't burdened with a uterus.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Outside of this forum, just about every piece of media that addresses th problem with single parent households focuses strictly on the absentee father as being the culprit, especially when it comes to black parents. Single moms are generally either celebrated or felt sorry for.
And given support through welfare, child custody laws and child support. The answer is simple, crackdown on welfare and watch people start to become smarter about conceiving and taking children to term.

People will learn when it comes down to feeding their kids or themselves. Hopefully :demonic:

Right now we got adults whose infants and kids are technically feeding them, not the other way around.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
That's convenient, men are absolved of any guilt because they aren't burdened with a uterus.
And they aren't given agency over abortion, plan b, pre-sex birth control

Taking a child to term isn't a 50/50 decision between the man and the woman, it's more like a 20/80 split.
The dude can make a decision to wear a condom or not, and that's about it. Forget the fact some unlucky dudes wear condoms and still conceive children.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And they aren't given agency over abortion, plan b, pre-sex birth control

Taking a child to term isn't a 50/50 decision between the man and the woman, it's more like a 20/80 split.
The dude can make a decision to wear a condom or not, and that's about it. Forget the fact some unlucky dudes wear condoms and still conceive children.

And I understand that. But he busted a nut inside the bytch which caused her pregnancy in the first place. So they are partly responsible for the creation of that life. Yeah it's fukked up that they are shut out of their child's lives, but demonizing single mother's ain't the answer either. Support systems are. Having more precautions taken as well as avenues to prevent to single motherhood should be available. Scrutinizing them the way y'all do don't help.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You don't have to quote me to argue with yourself. I never said that men are absolved of all responsibility or" guilt". :pahaha:Posters so bytchmade for no reason. It's hilarious.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Unfortunately, the single mothers are making bad picks with these fathers. Not all, but a large majority of them. If you fukk a low life, you think cause you have a kid with him he's gonna magically change. These women need to be more exclusive with their p*ssy. Some put more thought into what type of yaki they gonna get.

:salute:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Because the woman shouldn't have laid with the man and let him cummeth into her. I'm more prone to talk about single mothers because she had a CHOICE not to be a mother at all. . It all really starts with reproducing effectively and responsibly. People choose to ignore the root problem of it all and that's why we have single moms and dead beat dads. STOP REPRODUCING until you are in a stable condition to raise a child effectively.
So a man being shytty is excused? U say she shouldn't pick him but this wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't shytty