Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If you don't chastise single moms and their lifestyles you are enabling the next generation.

You are saying its OK and normal to have kids out of wedlock. Stop sugar coating it and realize it leads to a life of poverty, your kids turning to crime , only getting low quality men who may molest your children and the odds of ever getting married slim to nil.

Is this the life you brehettes want to live?

Section six, food stamps, digging out roaches out of your no name cereal?

Take a pledge and stop messing with low quality men, have your first child when you got a ring on your finger and commitment and security.
A single mom can also be a divorced mom

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Have barely anything to say about absent fathers? I always see threads shytting on single mothers but I never see anything about the fathers or should I say sperm donors who do nothing for their kids.
They ain't kicking no tail either but unless dudes are out here raping females to get them knocked up females have a choice as to who they open their legs to. Nobody cared about the blame being split until men stopped being the only scapegoats. When the men alone are evil campaign was running rampant, females were like :lolbron::pachaha:. When folks wanted to shift the blame to women in any shape or form all of a sudden it's time to be fair and partial. :ufdup:

Honestly it's funny to me. Dudes have a choice and women have a choice. But unless the women are getting raped out here, they have a larger choice in the matter than folks give them credit for. Notice I didn't single it out by race. Single moms are everywhere.:why: I need to move so I don't get too jaded by it all...but move where, though? :snoop::to:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
And I understand that. But he busted a nut inside the bytch which caused her pregnancy in the first place. So they are partly responsible for the creation of that life. Yeah it's fukked up that they are shut out of their child's lives, but demonizing single mother's ain't the answer either. Support systems are. Having more precautions taken as well as avenues to prevent to single motherhood should be available. Scrutinizing them the way y'all do don't help.
The thing is people only recently started demonizing single mothers, like within the last 5 years.

Previously it was completely focused on the deadbeat fathers aka deadbeat black fathers, but the deadbeat black father stereotype is overstated, the amount of single mothers is definitely more than the amount of deadbeat fathers, because a lot of these deadbeat fathers have multiple children by multiple women. Why are children conceived by known bums being taken to term? Like others say it's not hard to spot the type of nikka that's not gonna be a good father, but those nikkas surprisingly have women lining up to bear their children. Not to mention the fukkery that goes on with women keeping father's out of children's lives for child support and welfare benefits.

shyt is so :demonic:, #CUTWELFARE2014

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
They ain't kicking no tail either but unless dudes are out here raping females to get them knocked up females have a choice as to who they open their legs to. Nobody cared about the blame being split until men stopped being the only scapegoats. When the men alone are evil campaign was running rampant, females were like :lolbron::pachaha:. When folks wanted to shift the blame to women in any shape or form all of a sudden it's time to be fair and partial. :ufdup:

Honestly it's funny to me. Dudes have a choice and women have a choice. But unless the women are getting raped out here, they have a larger choice in the matter than folks give them credit for. Notice I didn't single it out by race. Single moms are everywhere.:why: I need to move so I don't get too jaded by it all...but move where, though? :snoop::to:
I agree when people say women have a choice but what I'm saying is that men up here never discuss deadbeat dads....it's always like ok she picked a deadbeat so she is to blame but nobody ever discusses that he shouldn't be a shytty person in the first place. It's always gang up on women but women are doing the raising.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll a trip.

If you get a women pregnant no matter how terrible she is you have to raise that child together. Who care is she hurts your pride or even makes it inconvenient for you. It's your job to get through that and be there. Most dead beat dads aren't terrible people from the get go like some of ya'll are claiming; overall they are just apathetic and selfish. These traits only arise when you have to extend yourself.

All this philosophical shyt about intimately knowing a person before you have sex can :camby:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abortion isn't going to force men to be accountable and responsible. :upsetfavre:If a man can't be accountable for his action, he will never learn how to be responsible.

Yeah but, we are not talking only about an minor, or random action. We are talking about a life. Some people are not ready to take on such a major responsibility. This is not like, man I missed a credit card payment, I'll be more responsible and be on top of that. Alot of these dead beat scenarios are 95% unplanned conceptions. That lack of responsibility is fukkin alarming.

Oh...I'm gonna have this kid anyway kiki...I don't need that nikka....gubment gonna hold me down with them checks. Unfortunately this is not the fallbackplan...but the gotdamn plan. :snoop:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I haven't really spoken about single mothers on here but I do have negative feelings towards them. My primary reason for this is that I have seen many women/girls* have children for bums who have no goal in life, criminals etc.

*-I include girls also as there are a sizeable number of women who had children at 14 to 17 here in the UK.

The fact of the matter is that women are the gatekeepers to sexual activity except for cases of rape and given the fact that society puts primary responsibility for raising a child in the hands of women, they should be more careful about who they allow to access their vagina. If they want to be intimate with a fukkboy they should at least be woman enough to take birth control and/or insist on the usage of a condom.

As it stands the stand on this issue taken by society is that the woman did no wrong and the man is at fault regardless of the circumstances leading to the pregnancy. Women have a responsibility to plan their pregnancies and carefully vet the men they choose to reproduce with as they are the ones who will be left holding the baby, literally. A lot of the time it feels as though people like to front and claim the women are sugar, spice and all things nice and chose a man wisely, but he then turned and ran from his responsibilities after the child's birth. I don't subscribe to this thinking at all, I don't know of any decent man who would take the decision of walking away from his family lightly.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:ohhh: come to about it, i dont think i've ever seen a single father raise good-for-nothing children, it's always single moms claiming "its too hard :sadbron:" "i dont know what to do :sadcam:"
beat some ass is what you do.

my mom was a single mother and didnt raise a piece of shyt, BUT she also didn't complain about it and/or deflect blame :ohhh:

its like that saying, you made your bed now lie in it. :sacup1:

epiphany shyt, and i'm not even with the #HardOnHoes shyt :sacup2:

ignorethis

Daps
:ohhh: come to about it, i dont think i've ever seen a single father raise good-for-nothing children, it's always single moms claiming "its too hard :sadbron:" "i dont know what to do :sadcam:"
beat some ass is what you do.

my mom was a single mother and didnt raise a piece of shyt, BUT she also didn't complain about it and/or deflect blame :ohhh:

its like that saying, you made your bed now lie in it. :sacup1:

epiphany shyt, and i'm not even with the #HardOnHoes shyt :sacup2:

shyt is kinda true though, most kids once they 13-14 they big enough that they're mom can't physically discipline and restrain children anymore, especially a boy. Some of them are smart enough to put the fear of god in their children before they reach that age.

I remember being 15, I was 6'4 and finally taller than my dad. I started getting real disrespectful and basically flexing round the household. One day me and my dad actually had a legit boxing match over an argument and he chopped my ass down to size. :sadcam:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
From my experience with being around females that have no baby daddy in the kids life

its usually the female that pushes the man away forever

when you hurt a mans pride, he aint coming back
That has to be the lamest excuse for a man to abandon his child.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
That has to be the lamest excuse for a man to abandon his child.

yeah it is, but pride is al we got

men can fight, but when we fight its not nice for the child is it? knocking on the house door where your kid stays at saying "bytch LET ME SEE MY KID!!!"

thats not nice is it? but thats the life some live

ignorethis

Daps

men can fight, but when we fight its not nice for the child is it? knocking on the house door where your kid stays at saying "bytch LET ME SEE MY KID!!!"

Lol I know a nikka that got locked up this shyt, it shouldn't be funny, but to me it is.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
shyt is kinda true though, most kids once they 13-14 they big enough that they're mom can't physically discipline and restrain children anymore, especially a boy. Some of them are smart enough to put the fear of god in their children before they reach that age.
that's how my mom was, wouldn't dare to ever raise my hand to her. the first person you should respect is your mother, but its too many aint shyt hoes who cry "woe is me, my baby daddy aint shyt, etc. etc. *tears*" AND they refuse to discipline their children when they deserve it, so the lil hooligans aint shyt by the age of 12.......

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

Ok so why don't we ever discuss those weak ass men?