Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
It's easy for us to say "she pushed him away" "it's her fault for opening her legs" but we're forgetting about the children. At what point does a man say "you know I ain't shyt but I gotta do better for my children". The more we blame the woman, the more these men will feel like they don't have to do anything.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Plus the brothas who are good fathers but........anyway, you know what fukk it.

Continue.....

Exactly......

Everything that needed to be said has been said and people are continuing this circular argument. Either folks are gonna man/women up and take accountability or the s**t is gonna continue.....

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Because females have complete control after the seed is planted. She knows if the man is a good one or a bad one but she still proceeds to have the child totally against his will. Therefore the female is the illogical asshat in this whole situation. If she aborted the baby there would be no deadbeat dad. She's a deadbeat mom before the baby's even born if she forces a man into fatherhood.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People do talk about it. A lot.

Most of the time they aren't shytting on single moms as poor partners/wifeys/fwb. Not as mothers.

I do agree that some dudes try to spin in it like it's the mothers fault that there are single fathers. It's your own damn fault if you can't be in your kids life on a consistent basis.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Because females have complete control after the seed is planted. She knows if the man is a good one or a bad one but she still proceeds to have the child totally against his will. Therefore the female is the illogical asshat in this whole situation. If she aborted the baby there would be no deadbeat dad. She's a deadbeat mom before the baby's even born if she forces a man into fatherhood.

Abortion isn't going to force men to be accountable and responsible. :upsetfavre:If a man can't be accountable for his action, he will never learn how to be responsible.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You ever notice its never Dave from it, or 9-5 David?

Its always treyvathian and other loser azz niggz. Women buy into some fantasy that dude will be responsible and the went a family with her after the little rugrat is born. They think they can be the special one the exception to the rule..

I feel zero sympathy