Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
that's how my mom was, wouldn't dare to ever raise my hand to her. the first person you should respect is your mother, but its too many aint shyt hoes who cry "woe is me, my baby daddy aint shyt, etc. etc. *tears*" AND they refuse to discipline their children when they deserve it, so the lil hooligans aint shyt by the age of 12.......

Bro physically disciplining a kid is not the solution. You aren't suppose to abuse anyone or put your hands on anyone. I don't care if they are 8 or 88.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Ok so why don't we ever discuss those weak ass men?
Because those weak ass men are probably a minority of black men versus single mothers being a majority.

Actually, majority of all black mothers might not be single, but majority of black children live in single parent households, which leads to the bigger probably that these single mothers/deadbeat fathers are having more children than the average married black couple/Joe Goodfather/Mary Greatmother.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll a trip.

If you get a women pregnant no matter how terrible she is you have to raise that child together. Who care is she hurts your pride or even makes it inconvenient for you. It's your job to get through that and be there. Most dead beat dads aren't terrible people from the get go like some of ya'll are claiming; overall they are just apathetic and selfish. These traits only arise when you have to extend yourself.

All this philosophical shyt about intimately knowing a person before you have sex can :camby:

:dwillhuh: Are you suggesting it's a bad thing to intimately know a person whom you allow to enter your body? :wtf:

Of course a man should take care of his child regardless. That doesn't mean he is going to. There are a lot of things that people should do that they don't do purely because they don't have to. If you are gonna risk getting pregnant by a man you should know his thoughts on kids and whether or not he's willing/able to take care of a child. It's your job as the person who will end up having to bear the brunt of the responsibility to look out for yourself. Nothing that a man does or says after you have sex with him should be a surprise.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Bro physically disciplining a kid is not the solution. You aren't suppose to abuse anyone or put your hands on anyone. I don't care if they are 8 or 88.
u continue to put your kids in time out or just straight ignore their fukkups and praise them when they do good. :comeon:

i'm not talking being physical 100% of the time, but if your kid does something that warrants a slap in the mouth :manny:

there's extremes on both sides and children get to an age where they start overstepping their boundaries. its a parents job to put them in their place whether they get slapped in the face, paddled, or grounded for a month. discipline is not always physical.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Because those weak ass men are probably a minority of black men versus single mothers being a majority.

Actually, majority of all black mothers might not be single, but majority of black children live in single parent households, which leads to the bigger probably that these single mothers/deadbeat fathers are having more children than the average married black couple/Joe Goodfather/Mary Greatmother.
Anybody can be a shytty parent. Don't make this about race please.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
shyt happens, but if you have kids with men who are clearly unproductive (and I'm specifically referring to multiple kids,) then it's clear you have a type, and "ain't shyt" is it. You deserve no sympathy. Neither does the guy who comes into the barbershop every Wednesday with a :mad: & :sadcam: because he's on papers by multiple women who are clearly not suitable for long term commitment, but he went in without protection, anyway. Both parties understand what they're getting into when they make that move, and both of 'em are trash. All of the sympathy goes out to the only ones who lose - the children, for having two adolescents substitute as parents.

ignorethis

Daps
Anybody can be a shytty parent. Don't make this about race please.
It is about race though, the elephant in the room is 60-70 of all black children live in single parent homes.

And that is horrible when we now know that children raised in single parent homes are disadvantaged in every aspect of life compared to their two-parent counterparts.

Also, children raised in single father homes outperform children raised in single mother homes, which is why the media even started targeting and demonizing single mothers.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Ok so why don't we ever discuss those weak ass men?

we can, some might call them dead beat but than we can always argue about how he became weak dead beat, than it will turn into a back n forth debate.

thats the way i see it anyway, the male is bad, the female is bad = sad state of affairs

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't chastise single moms and their lifestyles you are enabling the next generation.

You are saying its OK and normal to have kids out of wedlock. Stop sugar coating it and realize it leads to a life of poverty, your kids turning to crime , only getting low quality men who may molest your children and the odds of ever getting married slim to nil.

Is this the life you brehettes want to live?

Section six, food stamps, digging out roaches out of your no name cereal?

Take a pledge and stop messing with low quality men, have your first child when you got a ring on your finger and commitment and security.

I have no problem shytting on a trifflin nikka but what can you really say? "You ain't shyt...you got some raw p*ssy and don't have to deal with any of the consequences for it and now you have moved on to some new raw p*ssy. Ooooooh you really aint' shyt. How could you?" :heh: It's morally disgusting but if you are willing to abandon your own seed obviously morals isn't a big thing for you.

There have been trifllin nikkas since the beginning of time. Giving them the time of day let alone fukking them is a rather new phenomenon. Having sex with a weak ass dead beat ass nikka only emboldens him and makes him more steadfast in his weakassnikkahood and encourages other nikkas to follow his example. There was a time when men had to get up and go to work and make something of himself before a women would mess with him. Now all kinds of jobless, no direction having nikkas are swimming in p*ssy. Is it their fault women are silly enough to fukk them? They are just being themselves...trifflin deadbeats. That doesn't change just because their sperm got to the egg.

Outside of this forum, just about every piece of media that addresses th problem with single parent households focuses strictly on the absentee father as being the culprit, especially when it comes to black parents. Single moms are generally either celebrated or felt sorry for.

giphy.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Y'all men stay looking at the typical situation that the man is shytty the entire relationship so the woman should know. But there is so many other scenarios. Y'all act like a man who was good in a relationship has never left his kids.

ignorethis

Daps
Y'all men stay looking at the typical situation that the man is shytty the entire relationship so the woman should know. But there is so many other scenarios. Y'all act like a man who was good in a relationship has never left his kids.
:comeon: The prior is the case majority of the time, the latter isn't nearly as common.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
It is about race though, the elephant in the room is 60-70 of all black children live in single parent homes.

And that is horrible when we now know that children raised in single parent homes are disadvantaged in every aspect of life compared to their two-parent counterparts.

Also, children raised in single father homes outperform children raised in single mother homes, which is why the media even started targeting and demonizing single mothers.
White kids and other races can be fatherless. My thread is not about race.

I see what u r saying though

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: Are you suggesting it's a bad thing to intimately know a person whom you allow to enter your body? :wtf:

Of course a man should take care of his child regardless. That doesn't mean he is going to. There are a lot of things that people should do that they don't do purely because they don't have to. If you are gonna risk getting pregnant by a man you should know his thoughts on kids and whether or not he's willing/able to take care of a child. It's your job as the person who will end up having to bear the brunt of the responsibility to look out for yourself. Nothing that a man does or says after you have sex with him should be a surprise.

I'm saying that is unrealistic as shyt. It takes fukking years to really know someone inside and out.

The rest your post indicates to me that the real question should be why are there such shytty men in the black community who can't take any responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:comeon: The prior is the case majority of the time, the latter isn't nearly as common.
Sure it is. You know how many times a married man has married his mistress and eventually doesn't deal we his kids. There's tons of situations. Y'all just focus on this one so you can blame a woman for everything.