Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Single & 0... Can't relate.....

justin-bieber-dougie-o.gif
:russ::dead:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
It's a man's world, it is what it is.

Plus women are the primary caregivers and caretakers, so they'll be demonized (more) for making bad choices.
I understand that but damn near nothing negative is ever said about a man that does nothing for his child. It's always oh well the woman should not have picked him, which is true but how about the man should not be a dead beat.

Do u see what I'm saying?

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Because single moms ( ONES WHO NEVER BEEN MARRIED FOR ME AND NOW DIVORCE ) are the ones who chose to spread there legs to that dead beat

I can understand a woman who had 1 child with a dude and she has her shyt together, but for a woman to have 2 or more kids by 2 or more men and never been in a marriage mean something isn't right.

the dead beats isn't any better, but they was dead beats when u met the guy, but women push that to the side cause he was some apollo nida, idris elba looking brother and have high hopes from the dude instead of doing research.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
From my experience with being around females that have no baby daddy in the kids life

its usually the female that pushes the man away forever

when you hurt a mans pride, he aint coming back

Daps
Because it's usually the mother's fault that she's single/the father isn't around :dahell:

Now, mind you....you do have some scum-ass nikkas who dip out for no good reason at all, but they're the exception

Most nikkas dip out because the mother makes it difficult for them to have a relationship with the child, thereby driving the man away

Also in a lot of cases, these hoes be fukkin' with nikkas who they know DAMN well ain't shyt, but "guuurrrl he a thug and he got swag", so they have their kid with him, and then automatically expect him to turn into this nikka right here -------> :what:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I understand that but damn near nothing negative is ever said about a man that does nothing for his child. It's always oh well the woman should not have picked him, which is true but how about the man should not be a dead beat.

Do u see what I'm saying?

I do, but you're not gonna get a straight answer. They'll be laced in misogyny and chauvinism.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because single moms ( ONES WHO NEVER BEEN MARRIED FOR ME AND NOW DIVORCE ) are the ones who chose to spread there legs to that dead beat

I can understand a woman who had 1 child with a dude and she has her shyt together, but for a woman to have 2 or more kids by 2 or more men and never been in a marriage mean something isn't right.

the dead beats isn't any better, but they was dead beats when u met the guy, but women push that to the side cause he was some apollo nida, idris elba looking brother and have high hopes from the dude instead of doing research.

Breh this single mom with 4 kids by 4 different dads tried to get me to fly her out for a weekend. :laugh: These hoes is really bold out here.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Some people became single parents by circumstance

Y'all agreeing that single mothers are the problem when single mothers are often considered "black".

You're agreeing with the stereotype of single mothers ain't shyt, or black single mothers ain't shyt

Get it together, brehs

Everybody has their own story, that doesn't mean you get to highlight certain points and distort it to your liking

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
And? She still would be the stand up one doing her job while the man isn't.....

Because the woman shouldn't have laid with the man and let him cummeth into her. I'm more prone to talk about single mothers because she had a CHOICE not to be a mother at all. . It all really starts with reproducing effectively and responsibly. People choose to ignore the root problem of it all and that's why we have single moms and dead beat dads. STOP REPRODUCING until you are in a stable condition to raise a child effectively.